Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Instructions are in the graphic. Easy to play:

Whatsyourbluesname_zps0960b643.jpg

:D

Have fun!!!

Buddy "Liver" Bradley!
Hmmm, "Liver"! I guess it might be applicable if I take in account my early years of championship booze consumption. But those days are long gone. I'm reformed. Now I'd be lucky if I drank two dozen Martinis a year.
I guess I'll have to change my middle name to Zeus to be more accurate, then it'd be Buddy "Smoke" Bradley or better yet,,,Buddy "Jamaican Smoke" Bradley! :smoke: :lol:

Although I like this generator, the original somewhat more limited formula, after Blind Lemon Jefferson, was

1 a malady
2 a fruit
3 a President

The nadir of this formula may have been the infamous Teetotalin' Kumquat Bush -- although his late bandmate Papa Prickly Pear Polk gave him a run, in more ways than one. :eusa_shifty:

And when you get my initials, are you going to ask for my mother's maiden name?

Buddy Parker

Only lone gunman assassins (and my mom's kids when she was calling) have three names.

Jerry: David Berkowitz, Ted Bundy, Richard Speck...
Alice: What about them?
Jerry: Serial killers. Serial killers only have two names. You ever notice that? But lone gunmen assassins, they always have three names. John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, Mark David Chapman...
Alice: John Hinckley. He shot Reagan. He only has two names.
Jerry: Yeah, but he only just shot Reagan. Reagan didn't die. If Reagan had died, I'm pretty sure we probably would all know what John Hinckley's middle name was.

Conspiracy Theory (1997) - Quotes - IMDb

That's why I didn't post mine, although it's so rockingly astutely profoundly deep and funny it could keep us all in stitches for the rest of time. But that will have to remain a mystery. :eusa_shhh:

Apply famous people: George Walker Bush becomes "Ugly Sugar McGee"

A better one is Bill Clinton: "Screamin' Fingers Hopkins" ;)

That's why I didn't post mine, although it's so rockingly astutely profoundly deep and funny it could keep us all in stitches for the rest of time. But that will have to remain a mystery. :eusa_shhh:

Apply famous people: George Walker Bush becomes "Ugly Sugar McGee"

A better one is Bill Clinton: "Screamin' Fingers Hopkins" ;)

I have two first initials to choose from, two middle and three last. SO pretty much not worried.

But you'll notice I also did not participate. ;)

Forum List

Back