What’s wrong with Women?

Cults come and cults go. It is a tiny minority of women who would do this.
I watched a show called leaving polygamy. Not hot. Five or ten ugly lives all living in shitholes. Marrying cousins.

But for the guys I can see why they do it. Multiple wives much younger than you.

I watched a show called leaving polygamy. Not hot. Five or ten ugly lives all living in shitholes. Marrying cousins.

But for the guys I can see why they do it. Multiple wives much younger than you.

Multiple wives? Remember, that means multiple mother-in-laws. One wife at a time for me.

Multiple wives? Remember, that means multiple mother-in-laws. One wife at a time for me.
These mother in laws in polygamy don’t say shit. It’s a mans world in those circles. In fact if you try to leave the group your own mother and father will disown you. And the group will even give your parents shit if you leave so you make them look very bad if you go.

The kids were telling the story of when dad told them he’s taking on another wife and suddenly he’s not around anymore because he’s busy having kids with wife number two. Sad. And eventually those kids will marry within the group. Often they are cousins or uncles marrying.

Not too bad if you are a boy growing up in that community but damn if you’re a girl.

These mother in laws in polygamy don’t say shit. It’s a mans world in those circles. In fact if you try to leave the group your own mother and father will disown you. And the group will even give your parents shit if you leave so you make them look very bad if you go.

The kids were telling the story of when dad told them he’s taking on another wife and suddenly he’s not around anymore because he’s busy having kids with wife number two. Sad. And eventually those kids will marry within the group. Often they are cousins or uncles marrying.

Not too bad if you are a boy growing up in that community but damn if you’re a girl.

I have been in multiple relationships. One primary and a secondary. Everyone always knew the score. But I just think it is more trouble than it is worth.

I have been in multiple relationships. One primary and a secondary. Everyone always knew the score. But I just think it is more trouble than it is worth.
Knowing the score and liking the score can be two different things. I knew a girl who was in a three way relationship. The wild girl loved the score. She did not. But she went along until she couldn’t anymore.

Such a beautiful girl. She killed Herself. Not because of the three way but I’m guessing she wasn’t happy. Certainly not normal.

And I think her brother od’d or almost did. Total loser. I met the father. Can’t help but wonder what he did to them. Or an uncle, priest, neighbor, cousin. So f‘d up

Knowing the score and liking the score can be two different things. I knew a girl who was in a three way relationship. The wild girl loved the score. She did not. But she went along until she couldn’t anymore.

Such a beautiful girl. She killed Herself. Not because of the three way but I’m guessing she wasn’t happy. Certainly not normal.

And I think her brother od’d or almost did. Total loser. I met the father. Can’t help but wonder what he did to them. Or an uncle, priest, neighbor, cousin. So f‘d up

I can only speak for myself and my own relationships. Everyone involved knew the score and liked it.

King Solomon in the Bible had“had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines.”

Now King Solomon was supposed to be very wise. I question that conclusion.

David Karesh Jim Jones, come on women are weak. Charles Mansen
Women do tend to run on emotion and gullibility. If I were to hazard a guess, many more women have been lured into cults than men have.

And they're more likely to be leftwing.

Also, for every woman a cult brings in, they have the attention of a dozen men.

David Karesh Jim Jones, come on women are weak. Charles Mansen
Women do tend to run on emotion and gullibility. If I were to hazard a guess, many more women have been lured into cults than men have.

And they're more likely to be leftwing.

Also, for every woman a cult brings in, they have the attention of a dozen men.
Who only want to bang them.

Forum List

Back