What's wrong with whites becoming a minority

It just said isn't white dumbass.

No it didn't say that Moron, as usual, your brain only processes what it wants to read and you of course also naturally ignore all my other points proving you wrong. All of your countries owe most everything they have today to the USA, and you would never move to any of those countries and choose to live there over the USA.

If it's so bad to be a minority, I guess the woke were right all along.

All about trying to keep yourself at the top of the pecking order. If whites aren't the majority, then a lot of whites think they'll end up being worse off, they won't be able to cheat their way through life.

Holy shit. I had you on my iggy from the first couple of days you showed up a few months back and forgot you even existed. I had you pegged for a low value poster from the start, like most of the others who end up on my iggy and eventually permabanned.

How the heck did you show up out of the blue and weasel into a mod position? lolol...
OMG! This is the racist poster calling someone a “white dumbass”!

OMG! This is the racist poster calling someone a “white dumbass”!

He just showed back up for me.

Like I said, I pegged that one early on. I've had him, like any other low value poster I happen to see screwing up the board function with their dumb sht, on ignore since he first showed up a few months back, and I forgot he actually existed.

Reminds me a lot of Toro, actually.

Aye yie yie. Clowns are running the circus. Heh heh.

Ah well. It figures it'd be something like that....

Last edited:
I wish most people cared more about what you believe than how you look. But I don't think it's true. Our society puts so much emphasis on outward appearances. Are you fat, or thin? Are you pretty or ugly? Are you black or white? Are you wearing the latest fashion?

Unfortunately, many black men are reminded of race each time a white person crosses to the other side of the street, or quickly locks the car door when they see them coming. I knew a black man who told me he would walk out the door in the morning with a smile on his face and the first white person who acted scared of him took the smile away. I heard one black man saying to a white woman, "Why are you scared of me? I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to the store."
i dont doubt this one bit, but think as a white person. Blacks per pop. percentage by far commit the most crime. Also very very rarely other blacks hold criminal blacks accountable..;..bad look "no snitches/traitors/birds" type of thing.

Forum List

Back