What's wrong with Herman Cain's head?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
The man has NO eye brows, and if you get a chance to see the top of his head, he has a huge dent in it that looks like it has no scalp on it and you can see his skull.

The man has NO eye brows, and if you get a chance to see the top of his head, he has a huge dent in it that looks like it has no scalp on it and you can see his skull.

No pic?

I noticed in the last debates when he was bent over shaking hands with people. He has a big, dent on the back crown of his skull that looks like it's white at the bottom of it, like bone, and he has no eye brows. There's plenty of pictures on the internet that show that.

I just wonder... he must have had a bad accident of some sort at some point.

No eye brows...
cain.jpg

Last edited:

No pic?

I noticed in the last debates when he was bent over shaking hands with people. He has a big, dent on the back crown of his skull that looks like it's white at the bottom of it, like bone, and he has no eye brows. There's plenty of pictures on the internet that show that.

I just wonder... he must have had a bad accident of some sort at some point.

No eye brows...
cain.jpg

lol...i see eye brows. They are just sparse. Women have that problem when they start to age... its why they make eye brow pencil.

Not sure about the top of his head though. Not everyone has a round head.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Maybe the white line was just a reflection off the ridge line on the back of his head?

herman_cain_lg.jpg

:dunno:

I found this... Herman Cain head injury?, page 1

I can't find a video clip of when he was bent over shaking hands with people after the Las Vegas debate, but you could clearly see the big dent in his head then, and it appears white at the bottom like it's clear down to his skull.

I'm thinking the dent in his head and the lose of his eye brows are related. Just wonder what happened to him.

Doesn't take anything away from him though in my opinion, he's a good guy and I like him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back