What's Wrong With Being Racist Anyway?

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
For a bunch of years, I've seen how victim-mentality minority crybabies love to spew the most violent, dehumanizing utter, murderous HATE against us straight white males I've ever seen. So give this one even ONE logical reason why I shouldn't hate you bitter, chip-on-shoulder, crybully, inferiority-complex minority humanity's menials as much as they hate us? As far as this "white-male-bogeyman-nightmare" is concerned, you perpetually ego-wounded minorities can go rot back in Hell where you came from. If you're a minority or a self-loathing white liberal, I simply realized that you goblins are no longer human, civilization is beyond your crustacean brains, and this white male wants nothing to do with your toxic ilk. Because you are the most miserable creatures in this planet's 4.5 billion years. I won't even allow a non-white person in my house anymore. Now tell me what's wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with being racist, unless you're White

They are making it harder and harder to want to be around.

You have a constitutional right to be racist and even have hate in your heart. The problem arises if you use that racism and hate to deny constitutional rights and discriminate against those you hate or dislike. Laws are laws. If you don't like other races you do not have to associate with them, but if you own a business or have a required public obligation to mix with them there are laws that have to be followed.
Your option is to change the laws. Good luck with that, but you will probably be wasting time and resource to accomplish your goals.

You have a constitutional right to be racist and even have hate in your heart. The problem arises if you use that racism and hate to deny constitutional rights and discriminate against those you hate or dislike. Laws are laws. If you don't like other races you do not have to associate with them, but if you own a business or have a required public obligation to mix with them there are laws that have to be followed.
Your option is to change the laws. Good luck with that, but you will probably be wasting time and resource to accomplish your goals.
A good response Camp but the truth is you cannot legislate fear (real or imagined), ignorance or hatred out of peoples hearts; and the policies that have created disadvantages plus used reversed discrimination. This all has made matters worse in many ways. We are seeing the accumulated results of those badly thought out policies. They are resulting in a backlash throughout the country as we type on the board.

What's wrong with being an arrested development, semi-human weakling who spends his whole life wallowing in ignorance and cowardice? Knock yourself out.

For a bunch of years, I've seen how victim-mentality minority crybabies love to spew the most violent, dehumanizing utter, murderous HATE against us straight white males I've ever seen. So give this one even ONE logical reason why I shouldn't hate you bitter, chip-on-shoulder, crybully, inferiority-complex minority humanity's menials as much as they hate us? As far as this "white-male-bogeyman-nightmare" is concerned, you perpetually ego-wounded minorities can go rot back in Hell where you came from. If you're a minority or a self-loathing white liberal, I simply realized that you goblins are no longer human, civilization is beyond your crustacean brains, and this white male wants nothing to do with your toxic ilk. Because you are the most miserable creatures in this planet's 4.5 billion years. I won't even allow a non-white person in my house anymore. Now tell me what's wrong with that.
Feel better now, punk?

Hey I got fired by a radical liberal because he didn't like my politics. Was that unconstitutional?

Everyone prefers their own race, except whites. Whites have been tricked into self-hate by constant demonizing. The white part of the world is where all the non-whites want to go, not to get away from their own kind, but to get the goodness that whites produce. Whites shouldn't feel guilty for that.

Hey I got fired by a radical liberal because he didn't like my politics. Was that unconstitutional?
Maybe. Not enough details for me to determine, but if the only cause was that he disliked your politics, if it was not unconstitutional it was unethical and sucked.

Maybe. Not enough details for me to determine, but if the only cause was that he disliked your politics, if it was not unconstitutional it was unethical and sucked.
Oh well I was happy about it...eventually. I tend to think most radical liberals don't have ethics.

Nothing. But bear in mind the most of will think you're a low life piece of scum not deserving of any respect for your Neanderthal ideas of equality.

And should you try to come out from under the rock you live under and inflict your racism on the rest of us, you'll be bitch slapped into next week for trying.

We need to make another law protecting thoughts and freedom of speech in the workplace? ****sarcasm**** but truth for all the other bullshit that has been shoved out there. I have noticed that many corporate employers really do not give a damn about ethics or the laws already on the books and attorneys suck at defending peoples rights in general.

Fighting ignorance with more ignorance. Seems par for the course in 2017 America...

We need to make another law protecting thoughts and freedom of speech in the workplace? ****sarcasm**** but truth for all the other bullshit that has been shoved out there. I have noticed that many corporate employers really do not give a damn about ethics or the laws already on the books and attorneys suck at defending peoples rights in general.
Yep. The company I was fired from (Fortune 500 company) had an ethics unit to help employees who become aware of unethical behavior. They did nothing for me. They were all for show.

Please define required public obligation to mix with them.

Yep. The company I was fired from (Fortune 500 company) had an ethics unit to help employees who become aware of unethical behavior. They did nothing for me. They were all for show.
I can imagine. States have all these little agencies for dealing with bs too but that doesn't mean the people in those agencies will apply the law equally either.

I can imagine. States have all these little agencies for dealing with bs too but that doesn't mean the people in those agencies will apply the law equally either.
I did pursue legal action, but got no where. My attorneys made money though. They were even more unethical than my former boss.

Forum List

Back