What's Wrong With Ann Coulter's Approach

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
to health care?

3/17/10

"Liberals keep complaining that Republicans don't have a plan for reforming health care in America. I have a plan!

"It's a one-page bill creating a free market in health insurance. Let's all pause here for a moment so liberals can Google the term "free market."

Nearly every problem with health care in this country -- apart from trial lawyers and out-of-date magazines in doctors' waiting rooms -- would be solved by my plan.

In the first sentence, Congress will amend the McCarran-Ferguson Act to allow interstate competition in health insurance.

We can't have a free market in health insurance until Congress eliminates the antitrust exemption protecting health insurance companies from competition. If Democrats really wanted to punish insurance companies, which they manifestly do not, they'd make insurers compete.

The very next sentence of my bill provides that the exclusive regulator of insurance companies will be the state where the company's home office is. Every insurance company in the country would incorporate in the state with the fewest government mandates, just as most corporations are based in Delaware today.

That's the only way to bypass idiotic state mandates, requiring all insurance plans offered in the state to cover, for example, the Zone Diet, sex-change operations, and whatever it is that poor Heidi Montag has done to herself this week.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh yes all health insurance companies would be located in the Netherland Antilles?

What about the states rights to regulate businesses in their state?

Actually I am not sure why I read anything by Colter.

Well, Mr. Coulter is a lawyer.
Then we hear about Christianity ... Does anyone think hateful Coulter is a Christian?

Well, Mr. Coulter is a lawyer.
Then we hear about Christianity ... Does anyone think hateful Coulter is a Christian?

Fascinating how you just insulted Ms. Coulter AND committed the sin of judging the state of her soul in a post criticizing HER for being "hateful" and not Christian enough.

Can you say, "hypocrite"? You can certainly SEE a hypocrite . . . every time you look in the mirror.

She has no real concept of people who are suffering with sick kids, parents, themselves. All she is worried about is her own future keeping the republican agenda front and center.

That's what's wrong with her opportunistic approach.

She has no real concept of people who are suffering with sick kids, parents, themselves. All she is worried about is her own future keeping the republican agenda front and center.

Yes, the only POSSIBLE reason anyone could disagree with YOUR position is because they're selfish and don't give a damn about other people, since YOUR position is OBVIOUSLY the only morally correct and compassionate one. It couldn't POSSIBLY be that someone disagrees with you simply because they have a different idea of how to accomplish caring and compassionate goals, right? The only choices are agreeing with you, and being evil.

Yes, the only POSSIBLE reason anyone could disagree with YOUR position is because they're selfish and don't give a damn about other people, since YOUR position is OBVIOUSLY the only morally correct and compassionate one. It couldn't POSSIBLY be that someone disagrees with you simply because they have a different idea of how to accomplish caring and compassionate goals, right? The only choices are agreeing with you, and being evil.

She is selfish and she doesn't care about other people.

Ann is Pro-Politic-Wrestling.

She believes some of it but a lot of it is fake.

I would fuck her though, and none of it would not be fake.

I hate to tell Coulter, but there's no such thing as a "free" market. Feel freet to look it up. Ever since there have been religions and governments putting restraints on trade and commerce, it's ceased to be free.

She's a partisan hack who only gets notoriety for 2 reasons a) she's semi-attractive and b) she treats her punditry like a stand-up comedian show.

Maybe it's who doesn't know people as well as you think you do. See that's the error the original poster made. Had you excerpted this without stating the author 'maybe' the libs would have been capable of rationale intelligent conversation regarding it. But shame on him, he noted it was by Ann Coulter, thus opening up the flood gates of ad hominems and other general excuses to not actual discuss the ideas presented.

Like your idea. That people who think the free market is a better way to provide health care must obviously hate kids and don't understand suffering. Open your eyes. The reason things are so expensive right now is in large part due to too much government involvement already. It's government regualtion that exempts insurance companies from having to compete nationally. It's state regulations that make insurance companies cover a laundry list of things the consumer may not want to pay for. If those two regulations alone were removed costs would go down for the poor children and suffering and they would be better able to purchase coverage they actually want. Maybe it's YOU that really doesn't care about the poor kids and suffering of people.

Last edited:
Mann Cultwhore is one of the worst human beings in public life today, She also commited voter fraud.

Maybe it's who doesn't know people as well as you think you do. See that's the error the original poster made. Had you excerpted this without stating the author 'maybe' the libs would have been capable of rationale intelligent conversation regarding it. But shame on him, he noted it was by Ann Coulter, thus opening up the flood gates of ad hominems and other general excuses to not actual discuss the ideas presented.

Like your idea. That people who think the free market is a better way to provide health care must obviously hate kids and don't understand suffering. Open your eyes. The reason things are so expensive right now is in large part due to too much government involvement already. It's government regualtion that exempts insurance companies from having to compete nationally. It's state regulations that make insurance companies cover a laundry list of things the consumer may not want to pay for. If those two regulations alone were removed costs would go down for the poor children and suffering and they would be better able to purchase coverage they actually want. Maybe it's YOU that really doesn't care about the poor kids and suffering of people.

You're clueless about the law, so let me school you. The reason why insurance companies don't operate across state lines ISNT some oppressive government. It's because of the sovereignty of each state's own laws.

Let me repeat that for you. States each have their own insurance laws and that's why insurance isn't sold beyond state lines.

If this were changed, the insurer would have to follow the regs in the state where it is based or "domiciled" - not the rules of the state where the consumer or policyholder lives. Allowing the the insurer to choose state laws rather than the laws of the state where the consumer lives to govern health insurance regulation is bad for the consumer. Period.

Selling insurance across state lines invariable means higher premiums for Americans seeking comprehensive insurance. Beyond that, allowing the purchase of insurance across state lines would eliminate any guarantee that important benefits like maternity and emergency care will be included in insurance packages in the future. Consumers would get little in exchange - overwhelming evidence shows that benefit mandates per se are not why health insurance costs so much.

Coulter's a shock-jock in a micro-mini.

to health care?

3/17/10

"Liberals keep complaining that Republicans don't have a plan for reforming health care in America. I have a plan!

"It's a one-page bill creating a free market in health insurance. Let's all pause here for a moment so liberals can Google the term "free market."

Nearly every problem with health care in this country -- apart from trial lawyers and out-of-date magazines in doctors' waiting rooms -- would be solved by my plan.

In the first sentence, Congress will amend the McCarran-Ferguson Act to allow interstate competition in health insurance.

We can't have a free market in health insurance until Congress eliminates the antitrust exemption protecting health insurance companies from competition. If Democrats really wanted to punish insurance companies, which they manifestly do not, they'd make insurers compete.

The very next sentence of my bill provides that the exclusive regulator of insurance companies will be the state where the company's home office is. Every insurance company in the country would incorporate in the state with the fewest government mandates, just as most corporations are based in Delaware today.

That's the only way to bypass idiotic state mandates, requiring all insurance plans offered in the state to cover, for example, the Zone Diet, sex-change operations, and whatever it is that poor Heidi Montag has done to herself this week.

Welcome to AnnCoulter.com

the problem I have with coulter is the same problem I have with MOST of the conservative spinmeisters;

1. they use fear, misinformation, lies, hate and anger to rile up their minions.

2. they mock and ridicule ALL beliefs and opinions that are NOT CONSERVATIVELY CORRECT and then they DEMAND respect for their own beliefs

3. they advocate, promote and justify violence in defense of their beliefs

I agree with coulters position in opposition to health care

but I do NOT appreciate her hatred of all things NOT-conservative

I know nazi-speak when I hear it.

You're clueless about the law, so let me school you. The reason why insurance companies don't operate across state lines ISNT some oppressive government. It's because of the sovereignty of each state's own laws.

Let me repeat that for you. States each have their own insurance laws and that's why insurance isn't sold beyond state lines.

If this were changed, the insurer would have to follow the regs in the state where it is based or "domiciled" - not the rules of the state where the consumer or policyholder lives. Allowing the the insurer to choose state laws rather than the laws of the state where the consumer lives to govern health insurance regulation is bad for the consumer. Period.

Selling insurance across state lines invariable means higher premiums for Americans seeking comprehensive insurance. Beyond that, allowing the purchase of insurance across state lines would eliminate any guarantee that important benefits like maternity and emergency care will be included in insurance packages in the future. Consumers would get little in exchange - overwhelming evidence shows that benefit mandates per se are not why health insurance costs so much.

Coulter's a shock-jock in a micro-mini.

yeah, um I'm not the one that needs to go to school. I recommend economics 101 for you. Or maybe even high school level econ. You just proved the point smart guy. That fact that states have an over abundance of regulation prevents them from having to compete. When companies providing like prodcuts or services compete cost goes down for the consumer.

Ann Coulter is shunned and rejected by more than just Democrats and she is rejected because she chose to be an abraisive and ugly political hack. She is the Repub face and voice. Good strategy on her part, she does separate Repubs from their money but still ugly and abraisive.

Healthcare is expensive because big insurance gouges the public when we most need their services. They are racketeers and you will unfortunately only find that out when you and yours become gravely ill and have to deal with them..

Dope.

Ann Coulter is shunned and rejected by more than just Democrats and she is rejected because she chose to be an abraisive and ugly political hack. She is the Repub face and voice. Good strategy on her part, she does separate Repubs from their money but still ugly and abraisive.

Thank you for proving my point.

Healthcare is expensive because big insurance gouges the public when we most need their services. They are racketeers and you will unfortunately only find that out when you and yours become gravely ill and have to deal with them.

If you want to have a real honest debate about why health care costs what it costs we can do that. You are going to be hard pressed to blame it on an industry that has a single digit profit margin.

Personal responsibility is a huge reason why the cost of health care is so high. Despite the complaining people do about costs, the individual personally is responsible for very little of the cost of actual services. The concept of insurance companies is part of the problem but not because they are gouging you rather because a third part dealing with the costs of services is going to be less efficient than you yourself dealing with the costs more directly.

As far as being gravely ill, been there done that.

Last edited:
to health care?

3/17/10

Welcome to AnnCoulter.com

Adams apple ! Adams apple ! Adams apple ! Adams apple !!!!

Forum List

Back