What's wrong to get back to fashions of 19th century in the liberated from 'democracy' Europe after Scamdemic CONvid 1984?

Exactly what are you implying here? Are you implying that I don't like Black women? For your info buddy, I do.

Sorry, I wanna you put the sheboon on your A-20-G because you deserve it.
You have only sex in your head and you will enjoy with her non-stop 24/7.
Just for information.

I like female AA, for example Candace Owens.
But she is not for you, it's difficult to believe she like owners of IQ - 20.
Also, only fat hot ( veeeeery hot! ) sheboons stay for you.

candace-owens.jpg

Is that what you want? A state of non-democracy? Authoritarianism? The bible itself says that in the latter days, men will act according to what is right in their own eyes, you literally can't change bible prophecy.

First of all I know the Holy Bible only.
Secondly where do you see 'democracy' today.
It's gone
Criminal 'cops', presstitutes and corrupted filthy scum 'politicians' abolished all laws, imposed satanic schizophrenic rules and are gonna kill us all.

Better a King with Church in power as the bunch of insane imbeciles who want to kill the entirely planet

Dutch.jpg

First of all I know the Holy Bible only.
Secondly where do you see 'democracy' today.
It's gone
Criminal 'cops', presstitutes and corrupted filthy scum 'politicians' abolished all laws, imposed satanic schizophrenic rules and are gonna kill us all.

Better a King with Church in power as the bunch of insane imbeciles who want to kill the entirely planet

Dutch.jpg

Sex isn't always on my mind, but you interpret it that way, so whatever. Pinups on planes aren't a bad thing. Faggots are the only ones to say otherwise.

And I see plenty of Democracy, I just see idiots using it poorly. They are free to vote these leaders out any time, but instead they keep choosing the same damned idiots.

Sex isn't always on my mind, but you interpret it that way, so whatever. Pinups on planes aren't a bad thing. Faggots are the only ones to say otherwise.
And I see plenty of Democracy, I just see idiots using it poorly. They are free to vote these leaders out any time, but instead they keep choosing the same damned idiots.

You shall admit.
'Democracy' doesn't work.
In reality it became the dictatorship of insane satanic minorities

Forum List

Back