What's up?

I am good. How are you?

Good. And J? How is he?
He drives me crazy most of the time. We have a new kitten, so it's crazy around here most nights. lol
He is in the 3rd grade now.

WOW. I can't believe that much time has passed. He's supposed to drive you crazy. He's a boy! LOL
He was eight months old when I started posting here and it was during the first Obama election. Lol

Hard to believe. I forget how old he was back when (you know). 4 or 5 maybe...?
Maybe 3 or 4? Not sure

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Maybe five, I remember talking to you when he broke his arm and had to have surgery..
He actually broke the same arm, different spot and not so bad again last year. Boys are so fun. Lol

Maybe five, I remember talking to you when he broke his arm and had to have surgery..
He actually broke the same arm, different spot and not so bad again last year. Boys are so fun. Lol

I do remember that. Just not exactly when it was. You have a long way to go with that boy. ;)

He pretty much is a walking bruise and constantly has some sort of knee abrasion at all times. Lol

Welcome back!

mysnooop2.gif~c200
Hey! How are you?

Hanging in there trying to put out dumpster fires :eek:

Hi Luissa! Welcome back!
How are you?

I need to figure out how things work again.

You forgot how things work? Let me help. You give an opinion. Somebody else throws an insult in your direction. You throw an insult back. Warrior negs reps you, and calls you a n*gger in his comment. Okay, that last part doesn't happen anymore. :(

Forum List

Back