Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Look, even when we could embed up to 4gb pictures, the forum was great.

Now even uploading a meme doesn't work. That's pretty sad.

Who keeps monkeying with this stuff and thinking the results are good?

If it's you, you are mistaken.

From being able to post almost any pics, to being able to post no pics, that's really sucking.

Yeah, seems like a form of repression to me.

Or Derp, not sure which. Anyone with me?

double-rainbow.jpg

Look, even when we could embed up to 4gb pictures, the forum was great.

Now even uploading a meme doesn't work. That's pretty sad.

Who keeps monkeying with this stuff and thinking the results are good?

If it's you, you are mistaken.

From being able to post almost any pics, to being able to post no pics, that's really sucking.

Yeah, seems like a form of repression to me.

Or Derp, not sure which. Anyone with me?
I think there's another hiccup. All saved images that people have uploaded to the forum via their own computer files aren't showing up, nor can anyone upload any. It happened after they fixed the search issue.
I tried changing my avatar earlier and it gave me this (you have to click it to view it)

Attachments

• Capture - img.PNG
    Capture - img.PNG
    5.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Banned
I post my images to postimages.org and link to that. Never had a problem. Ever

I have many saved for "special occasions" and it just doesn't work anymore.

First they downsized the size of gifs you could post, so I edited them all to meet the new Nazi size requirements, now those don't even work. That's bullshit. PS: STFU, you ain't posted near as much pictures or even have as many regular posts as me. This is not your fight.

I think the experimental crack monkeys broke out of their cages and running a-monk.

I have many saved for "special occasions" and it just doesn't work anymore.

First they downsized the size of gifs you could post, so I edited them all to meet the new Nazi size requirements, now those don't even work. That's bullshit. PS: STFU, you ain't posted near as much pictures or even have as many regular posts as me. This is not your fight.
Not my problem that you dont know what you're doing.

Thank you for mentioning that image site. It's now saved in my faves.

This is the error pop up I got when I tried to change my avatar:

Capture-img.png
I made a mistake. The url is postimage.org
I got it hon. It's what I used to post the above 'capture' from my computer. I can upload from my computer to that site and post it as a url now. :)

The only thing I (and I assume all other members) cannot do is upload from my computer to change my avatar...it doesn't give the option to use a url for that.

Just tried to change mine, and newp, doesn't work. grr

It won't let me upload pre-made memes that I had to edit to fit into the new " 1.x MB or less" picture zone.

I tell ya wut, it didn't used to be like that.

I use Imgur for pics, but I'll just forget uploading them all if that's necessary to post pics here now, in defiance of whatever changed from the way it was before.
:eusa_naughty:

Last edited:
It won't let me upload pre-made memes that I had to edit to fit into the new " 1.x MB or less" picture zone.

I use Imgur for pics, but I'll just forget uploading them all if that's necessary to post pics here now in defiance of whatever changed from the way it wasbefore.

Hopefully that will be fixed too.

I use Imgur for pics, but I'll just forget uploading them all if that's necessary to post pics here now in defiance of whatever changed from the way it wasbefore.

Hopefully that will be fixed too.

I hope so, because this has become a progressively worse and worse situation.

Will this work?

iu

Yeah, if and only if you hit "reply" you can see it. That's bullshit compared to how it used to be. Look at a dead pic, unless you hit agree, I mean "reply" THEN you can see the pic. elchorizo is slacking. This stuff should have been fixed over12 mos ago.

Forum List

Back