What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

I have no clue as to how John Kerry, and his being a traitor, has to do with this thread or how it got off onto that tangent.

However, it galls me to no end when someone claims accolades he has not earned. Even the most rabid supporter of Kerry must admit that you cannot logistically earn a Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts in less than four months in Vietnam.

Yes, I am very sensitive about this subject. I served in Vietnam but came home safe and sound. I knew a lot of guys who EARNED a Purple Heart in Vietnam, none spent not one minute in a hospital.

My Ol' Man served in WW-II. In the end, he served under General Patton when Hitler made his infamous counter-attack which became known as the Battle of the Bulge. He was with Patton when he made his withdrawal from one battle and marched his troops north to rescue the 101st Airborne Division surrounded in Bastogne. During that time, Dad earned two front-line promotions three Bronze Stars, a Silver Star, and one Purple Heart.

2018-05-22_4-41-34%20smallest-X2.jpg

Edited-X2.jpg

IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

23%20Apr%201945%20Postcard%20Edited-X3.jpg
I don't know what you are talking about. Kerry fought in the war and these pictures were taken when? He gave to his country even though he was anti-war. That is not a crime and he is not a traitor. Fonda, on the other hand............ I never watched any of her movies after her traitorous actions.
Kerry illegally met with the North Vietnamese delegation at the peace talks in Paris. He told congress that US troops routinely committed autrocities in Vietnam. Traitor applies further he met with Iran repeatedly hile Trump was president and told them things would change after the election.
Not illegal, but wrong.
It is illegal remeber general flynn? It is called the Logan act.
Wrong. Flynn was working for a foreign government and failed to register. Turkey is a questionable friend. What Kerry did was not illegal, but just wrong.
Logan act makes it ILLEGAL to communicate with foreign Governments on government matters, Geez learn the law. as for Flynn he was convicted for lyin about meeting with Russian officials in violation of the law or rather lying about it.
I think you are making much ado about nothing, and you make light of Trump's bad behavior. Curious, eh? The Kerry thing isn't worth any more discussion and you don't know what his remarks were to the Iranians or about his stint in the military except from those who were not there or don't like him for his anti-war stance after
he left the military and his relationship with that pig Fonda.
I know he ILLEGALLY met with them and the reports are he told them to be patient and to wait out Trump, which is ILLEGAL.
How do you know?
Ok dumb ass why would he met with them during Trump's Presidency several times? Just meeting with their Government was illegal.
Bye Bye

I don't know what you [Markle] are talking about. Kerry fought in the war and these pictures were taken when? He gave to his country even though he was anti-war. That is not a crime and he is not a traitor. Fonda, on the other hand............ I never watched any of her movies after her traitorous actions.

Of course you do not know what I am talking about. That is because you are ignorant about the entire affair and only know what has been fed to you by the Kerry supporters.

If not a traitor, what do you call someone who meets with and cooperates with the enemy during the war? Of course, the photos were taken during the war. When do you think they were taken? Last week on a movie set? Photoshopped?

William-Golding-M.jpg

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

Kerry was not a war hero.........as the men who served with him pointed out.
The men who did serve with him said he was indeed a war hero. Don't believe all the shit that you read. Actually, I also believed that garbage at the time since it was well presented. Read
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › John_Kerry_military_service...

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎Document release

No...the men who served with him said he was a fake......and if you look closely, he awarded himself the medal he recieved........you idiot.
Read the article, smart guy. The guys who called him a fake did not serve directly with him. Can you read, genius?

John Kerry is a fake. He received THREE Purple Hearts yet he never spent a day in the hospital. For one, against orders, he went on a boat trip up a river. He had a film crew with him. He attempted to fire a grenade at a group of VC on shore. He aimed too close to his own boat and a tiny piece of schrapnel hit himself in the shoulder. They returned to base and he slept overnight. The next day he went to the care center and a doctor removed a small sliver from his shoulder. The doctor put a bandaid over the injury and Kerry put in for, and eventually received a Purple Heart. And some of you wonder why so many real soldiers despise him.

Your statement is a perfect example of "FAKE NEWS".
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › John_Kerry_military_service...

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎

For some things, Wikipedia is a somewhat reliable source. For anything in the political realm, the sites are written and monitored by either the subject themself or their employees. You know that and you just don't care, do you?
Doesn't matter. Other sources the same take.

Framed-M.jpg

Forum List

Back