What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

Who did Clinton send to their deaths? The U.N fought in Bosnia for a few months in the 90's as a joint coalition.

Biden just became President like yesterday, so I dunno who he has sent "to their death" yet. I'm nicely saying I have no clue what you're talking about.

Who did Clinton send to their deaths?

Military Casualties During The Bill Clinton Administration | America's Watchtower

"Here is a list of how many US soldiers were killed when Bill Clinton was in office. We didn’t get constant death tolls the way we do now, so you probably haven’t seen these numbers before.

1993-1,245

1994-1,109

1995-1,055

1996-1,008

That is a total of 4,417 military deaths during the Clinton years."

Biden just became President like yesterday, so I dunno who he has sent "to their death" yet.

Biden barely has a month in office, and he's already attacking Syria.

Well first thank you for your service, second I'm going to bow out of this conversation on account of I just don't really care much past the point of pointing out one party is a buncha Hippies and the other tell us to worship the military. I don't really care when the hippies dodge.

actually both tell us to worship the military lol

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

Kerry was not a war hero.........as the men who served with him pointed out.
The men who did serve with him said he was indeed a war hero. Don't believe all the shit that you read. Actually, I also believed that garbage at the time since it was well presented. Read
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › John_Kerry_military_service...

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎Document release

No...the men who served with him said he was a fake......and if you look closely, he awarded himself the medal he recieved........you idiot.
Read the article, smart guy. The guys who called him a fake did not serve directly with him. Can you read, genius?

John Kerry is a fake. He received THREE Purple Hearts yet he never spent a day in the hospital. For one, against orders, he went on a boat trip up a river. He had a film crew with him. He attempted to fire a grenade at a group of VC on shore. He aimed too close to his own boat and a tiny piece of schrapnel hit himself in the shoulder. They returned to base and he slept overnight. The next day he went to the care center and a doctor removed a small sliver from his shoulder. The doctor put a bandaid over the injury and Kerry put in for, and eventually received a Purple Heart. And some of you wonder why so many real soldiers despise him.

Your statement is a perfect example of "FAKE NEWS".

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎

That's awful!

What were the injuries behind his Purple Hearts?

You have any specifics?
Just the article and more like it. I wasn't aware that he had to only sustain injuries to get a purple heart (I have heard that this is not a huge deal). Doesn't it also involve actions surrounding the purple heart thing?
hisfirst purple heart was a scrtch so small he didnt even need a bandage and it was self sustained, his commanding officer refused to put him in for purple heart when he transferred he told the new commander it was an over sight.

second was from a piece of shrapnel he got from a food dump he and a buddy blew up.

third was from bruised received while rescuing a man that fell overboard.

(his boat was 'under fire', yet reports state there was only one bullet hole found in the infrastructure)
Keep reading and stop denigrating a man who served with distinction. The Purple
Heart is only a small and insignificant moment in his military career.
The military career of John Kerry occurred during the Vietnam War. Kerry served as a Lieutenant in the United States Navy during the period from 1966 to 1970.
Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Military_career_of_John_Kerry

I've read all about his career.

I'm not as impressed with it as you are.
My response is not "impressed". It is only an observation and a rebuke of those fruitcakes, many of whom were not in Viet Nam.
216 officers that served in Vietnam in the same position Kerry did had an opinion that Kerry was a fraud and a liar.
To serve in the same position is irrelevant. Did they serve with Kerry? Why all the negativity about Kerry? It is unfounded and sounds like a Trump reinvention of history. The question is whether he can handle the job, not what he did in Viet Nam. We can always converse about Trump's avoidance of the war in Viet Nam.

We can always converse about Trump's avoidance of the war in Viet Nam.

Only if you bring up Clintons and Bidens avoidance too.
You miss my point. Why Kerry, who served with distinction? Because the Trump simpletons are just that. The guy was in Viet Nam and saw action, so drop the subject. If ya want to denigrate someone, a Viet Nam Vet ain't the guy. Pick a guy like Trump, who is a serial liar.

If ya want to denigrate someone, a Viet Nam Vet ain't the guy.

Why not?

I spent 20 years in the Navy, my kid brother spent the same time in the Air Force.

The ship I was on hit Vung Tau, Da Nang, and Kamron Bay.

and I don't think much of a guy that used 2 scratches and a bruise to get shipped home.
We don't know whether he was shipped home for that reason. We do know that he saw action and responded to hostile fire, according to articles that I have read.
He did not try to avoid service. What he did, after retiring from the service, was to lead a group of Viet Nam vets who were against the war, which pissed off some Vets.

Last edited:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

The men who did serve with him said he was indeed a war hero. Don't believe all the shit that you read. Actually, I also believed that garbage at the time since it was well presented. Read

No...the men who served with him said he was a fake......and if you look closely, he awarded himself the medal he recieved........you idiot.
Read the article, smart guy. The guys who called him a fake did not serve directly with him. Can you read, genius?

John Kerry is a fake. He received THREE Purple Hearts yet he never spent a day in the hospital. For one, against orders, he went on a boat trip up a river. He had a film crew with him. He attempted to fire a grenade at a group of VC on shore. He aimed too close to his own boat and a tiny piece of schrapnel hit himself in the shoulder. They returned to base and he slept overnight. The next day he went to the care center and a doctor removed a small sliver from his shoulder. The doctor put a bandaid over the injury and Kerry put in for, and eventually received a Purple Heart. And some of you wonder why so many real soldiers despise him.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?
Just the article and more like it. I wasn't aware that he had to only sustain injuries to get a purple heart (I have heard that this is not a huge deal). Doesn't it also involve actions surrounding the purple heart thing?
hisfirst purple heart was a scrtch so small he didnt even need a bandage and it was self sustained, his commanding officer refused to put him in for purple heart when he transferred he told the new commander it was an over sight.

second was from a piece of shrapnel he got from a food dump he and a buddy blew up.

(his boat was 'under fire', yet reports state there was only one bullet hole found in the infrastructure)
The military career of John Kerry occurred during the Vietnam War. Kerry served as a Lieutenant in the United States Navy during the period from 1966 to 1970.

My response is not "impressed". It is only an observation and a rebuke of those fruitcakes, many of whom were not in Viet Nam.
216 officers that served in Vietnam in the same position Kerry did had an opinion that Kerry was a fraud and a liar.
To serve in the same position is irrelevant. Did they serve with Kerry? Why all the negativity about Kerry? It is unfounded and sounds like a Trump reinvention of history. The question is whether he can handle the job, not what he did in Viet Nam. We can always converse about Trump's avoidance of the war in Viet Nam.

We can always converse about Trump's avoidance of the war in Viet Nam.

Only if you bring up Clintons and Bidens avoidance too.
You miss my point. Why Kerry, who served with distinction? Because the Trump simpletons are just that. The guy was in Viet Nam and saw action, so drop the subject. If ya want to denigrate someone, a Viet Nam Vet ain't the guy. Pick a guy like Trump, who is a serial liar.

If ya want to denigrate someone, a Viet Nam Vet ain't the guy.

Why not?

I spent 20 years in the Navy, my kid brother spent the same time in the Air Force.

The ship I was on hit Vung Tau, Da Nang, and Kamron Bay.

and I don't think much of a guy that used 2 scratches and a bruise to get shipped home.
We don't know whether he was shipped home for that reason. We do know that he saw action and responded to hostile fire, according to articles that I have read.
He did not try to avoid service. What he did, after retiring from the service, was to lead a group of Viet Nam vets who were against the war, which pissed off some Vets.

Technically, he volunteered for Swift Boats at a time when the Swift Boats were hugging the relatively safe coastlines.....after getting assigned to the Swift boats, their role changed and they were sent up the rivers...

In reality? He was trying to tap the JFK image while avoiding combat....and, typical of the fool that he is....he volunteered for the one job in the Navy besides SEALs who actually went into enemy territory....

He is a fool all the way around.

What he did, after retiring from the service, was to lead a group of Viet Nam vets who were against the war, which pissed off some Vets.

Lead them?

Anything more specific?
I think that he formed the group

Formed the group and then led the group......which did what?
Testify in front of Congress and accuse his fellow troops of war crimes?
Meet with the enemy in Paris?
What did he do that pissed off some vets (and some non-vets too)?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

For some things, Wikipedia is a somewhat reliable source. For anything in the political realm, the sites are written and monitored by either the subject themself or their employees. You know that and you just don't care, do you?

Last edited:

bbc-dildo-63.jpeg

Served with distinction? WOW, you must have a different dictionary than mine.

Saying that a Purple Heart is a small and insignificant moment in any serviceman's life is disgusting and appalling. Kerry the traitor received THREE, and not a single day in a hospital.

He was in Vietnam for four whole months.

John%20Kerry-M.jpg

The facts about the traitor John Kerry came out LONG before Donald Trump was in the political arena.

As for Trump's avoidance of the war in Viet Nam. Which President played high school and college football and worked as a lifeguard. They also received five deferments for...asthma during the Vietnam war?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

lol this has zero to do with trump the officers made their views known iin 2004

Forum List

Back