What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

They are compensating. Tiny peens.

Tiny peens work purty good in the right circumstance, but certainly in a "macho"
way.

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

They are compensating. Tiny peens.

Tiny peens work purty good in the right circumstance, but certainly in a "macho"
way.

Motion in the ocean, and all that?

saw the same thing 12 years ago in 2008 with Obama being eelcted. Obamacare was going to put your grandma in death camps. He was coming for your guns. He was going to implement Sharia Law. etc, etc.

don't care
Kid, 12 years ago you still liked vaginas and thought your penis meant you were a male. You’ve ruined yourself, you have zero credibility among the sane.

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

Kerry was not a war hero.........as the men who served with him pointed out.
The men who did serve with him said he was indeed a war hero. Don't believe all the shit that you read. Actually, I also believed that garbage at the time since it was well presented. Read
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › John_Kerry_military_service...

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎Document release

No...the men who served with him said he was a fake......and if you look closely, he awarded himself the medal he recieved........you idiot.
Read the article, smart guy. The guys who called him a fake did not serve directly with him. Can you read, genius?

John Kerry is a fake. He received THREE Purple Hearts yet he never spent a day in the hospital. For one, against orders, he went on a boat trip up a river. He had a film crew with him. He attempted to fire a grenade at a group of VC on shore. He aimed too close to his own boat and a tiny piece of schrapnel hit himself in the shoulder. They returned to base and he slept overnight. The next day he went to the care center and a doctor removed a small sliver from his shoulder. The doctor put a bandaid over the injury and Kerry put in for, and eventually received a Purple Heart. And some of you wonder why so many real soldiers despise him.

Your statement is a perfect example of "FAKE NEWS".

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎

That's awful!

What were the injuries behind his Purple Hearts?

You have any specifics?
Just the article and more like it. I wasn't aware that he had to only sustain injuries to get a purple heart (I have heard that this is not a huge deal). Doesn't it also involve actions surrounding the purple heart thing?

My dad was in vietnam.......during a mortar attack on the base he was at, he ran into a shelter and bumped his head going in.......he had to have a medic put a bandage on it...the medic said because it happened during a mortar attack he could put him in for a purple heart.......my dad declined........

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

The men who did serve with him said he was indeed a war hero. Don't believe all the shit that you read. Actually, I also believed that garbage at the time since it was well presented. Read

No...the men who served with him said he was a fake......and if you look closely, he awarded himself the medal he recieved........you idiot.
Read the article, smart guy. The guys who called him a fake did not serve directly with him. Can you read, genius?

John Kerry is a fake. He received THREE Purple Hearts yet he never spent a day in the hospital. For one, against orders, he went on a boat trip up a river. He had a film crew with him. He attempted to fire a grenade at a group of VC on shore. He aimed too close to his own boat and a tiny piece of schrapnel hit himself in the shoulder. They returned to base and he slept overnight. The next day he went to the care center and a doctor removed a small sliver from his shoulder. The doctor put a bandaid over the injury and Kerry put in for, and eventually received a Purple Heart. And some of you wonder why so many real soldiers despise him.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?
Just the article and more like it. I wasn't aware that he had to only sustain injuries to get a purple heart (I have heard that this is not a huge deal). Doesn't it also involve actions surrounding the purple heart thing?
hisfirst purple heart was a scrtch so small he didnt even need a bandage and it was self sustained, his commanding officer refused to put him in for purple heart when he transferred he told the new commander it was an over sight.

second was from a piece of shrapnel he got from a food dump he and a buddy blew up.

third was from bruised received while rescuing a man that fell overboard.

(his boat was 'under fire', yet reports state there was only one bullet hole found in the infrastructure)
Keep reading and stop denigrating a man who served with distinction. The Purple
Heart is only a small and insignificant moment in his military career.
The military career of John Kerry occurred during the Vietnam War. Kerry served as a Lieutenant in the United States Navy during the period from 1966 to 1970.
Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Military_career_of_John_Kerry

I've read all about his career.

I'm not as impressed with it as you are.
My response is not "impressed". It is only an observation and a rebuke of those fruitcakes, many of whom were not in Viet Nam.
216 officers that served in Vietnam in the same position Kerry did had an opinion that Kerry was a fraud and a liar.

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?
hisfirst purple heart was a scrtch so small he didnt even need a bandage and it was self sustained, his commanding officer refused to put him in for purple heart when he transferred he told the new commander it was an over sight.

second was from a piece of shrapnel he got from a food dump he and a buddy blew up.

(his boat was 'under fire', yet reports state there was only one bullet hole found in the infrastructure)
The military career of John Kerry occurred during the Vietnam War. Kerry served as a Lieutenant in the United States Navy during the period from 1966 to 1970.

My response is not "impressed". It is only an observation and a rebuke of those fruitcakes, many of whom were not in Viet Nam.
216 officers that served in Vietnam in the same position Kerry did had an opinion that Kerry was a fraud and a liar.
To serve in the same position is irrelevant. Did they serve with Kerry? Why all the negativity about Kerry? It is unfounded and sounds like a Trump reinvention of history. The question is whether he can handle the job, not what he did in Viet Nam. We can always converse about Trump's avoidance of the war in Viet Nam.

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

To serve in the same position is irrelevant. Did they serve with Kerry? Why all the negativity about Kerry? It is unfounded and sounds like a Trump reinvention of history. The question is whether he can handle the job, not what he did in Viet Nam. We can always converse about Trump's avoidance of the war in Viet Nam.

We can always converse about Trump's avoidance of the war in Viet Nam.

Only if you bring up Clintons and Bidens avoidance too.

Yeah, no, you don't get to play that card buckaroo. You don't get to play the worship the military card, but then blame the non-military party for doing exactly what a Hippie should and would be doing. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

Yeah, no, you don't get to play that card buckaroo. You don't get to play the worship the military card, but then blame the non-military party for doing exactly what a Hippie should and would be doing. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

says who?

YOU?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Sorry, that's just how the optics of the situation are. It means more when Republicans cheat on their wives. It means more when Republicans are caught in hotel elevators with the bellboy. It means more when Republicans are caught texting their mistress to get an abortion.

Clinton was a hippie who played the Sax on Arsenio. Dodging the draft was cool for him.

Sorry, that's just how the optics of the situation are. It means more when Republicans cheat on their wives. It means more when Republicans are caught in hotel elevators with the bellboy. It means more when Republicans are caught texting their mistress to get an abortion.

Clinton was a hippie who played the Sax on Arsenio. Dodging the draft was cool for him.

In other words, you fully support the hypocrisy of Democrats.

No, in other words I fully support draft dodging. Fuck the Vietnam war lmao.

No, in other words I fully support draft dodging. Fuck the Vietnam war lmao.

How do you feel about those draft dodgers sending troops to their deaths?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

You miss my point. Why Kerry, who served with distinction? Because the Trump simpletons are just that. The guy was in Viet Nam and saw action, so drop the subject. If ya want to denigrate someone, a Viet Nam Vet ain't the guy. Pick a guy like Trump, who is a serial liar.

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

You miss my point. Why Kerry, who served with distinction? Because the Trump simpletons are just that. The guy was in Viet Nam and saw action, so drop the subject. If ya want to denigrate someone, a Viet Nam Vet ain't the guy. Pick a guy like Trump, who is a serial liar.

Kerry is also a serial liar, you idiot...

Who did Clinton send to their deaths? The U.N fought in Bosnia for a few months in the 90's as a joint coalition.

Biden just became President like yesterday, so I dunno who he has sent "to their death" yet. I'm nicely saying I have no clue what you're talking about.

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

Kerry is also a serial liar, you idiot...
Nah, he is an honorable man and has good moral fiber, unlike Trump.

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

If ya want to denigrate someone, a Viet Nam Vet ain't the guy.

Why not?

I spent 20 years in the Navy, my kid brother spent the same time in the Air Force.

The ship I was on hit Vung Tau, Da Nang, and Kamron Bay.

and I don't think much of a guy that used 2 scratches and a bruise to get shipped home.

Forum List

Back