What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

Kind of the same way your fellow Democrats like Joe Biden and Jeffrey Epstein pose with the things they get joy from (in their cases, little kids).
Your blob posed with Epstein. Didn't bother you a bit.

At a party with hundreds of people and then he banned the guy from his resorts...

bill clinton visited his sex prisons 26 times..........

That you can't see the difference shows how stupid you are....
Your blob partied with pedophiles.
Why do you support pedophiles?

Are you really this fucking stupid........epstein was banned from Trump properties...you idiot....

Meanwhile.....bill clinton ditched his Secret Service detail numerous times to rape women on epsteins rape island....and the high and mighty democrats partied with epstein after his conviction on child prostitution....you idiot....

You're not fooling anybody. Dr. Love says, Don't come by my house, and you counter with "How long will it take the cops to arrive? Faster than someone could cut your throat?"

Everyone knows what you meant. Sure, hopefully you have no clue where Dr. Love's house is, but in the anonymous internet world, that doesn't matter. A threat is a threat. A bully is a bully. Quit flappin' your trap, asshole.

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

You're not fooling anybody. Dr. Love says, Don't come by my house, and you counter with "How long will it take the cops to arrive? Faster than someone could cut your throat?"

Everyone knows what you meant. Sure, hopefully you have no clue where Dr. Love's house is, but in the anonymous internet world, that doesn't matter. A threat is a threat. A bully is a bully. Quit flappin' your trap, asshole.

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg
Good advice. You should take it.

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

Kerry was not a war hero.........as the men who served with him pointed out.
The men who did serve with him said he was indeed a war hero. Don't believe all the shit that you read. Actually, I also believed that garbage at the time since it was well presented. Read
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › John_Kerry_military_service...

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎Document release

No...the men who served with him said he was a fake......and if you look closely, he awarded himself the medal he recieved........you idiot.
Read the article, smart guy. The guys who called him a fake did not serve directly with him. Can you read, genius?

John Kerry is a fake. He received THREE Purple Hearts yet he never spent a day in the hospital. For one, against orders, he went on a boat trip up a river. He had a film crew with him. He attempted to fire a grenade at a group of VC on shore. He aimed too close to his own boat and a tiny piece of schrapnel hit himself in the shoulder. They returned to base and he slept overnight. The next day he went to the care center and a doctor removed a small sliver from his shoulder. The doctor put a bandaid over the injury and Kerry put in for, and eventually received a Purple Heart. And some of you wonder why so many real soldiers despise him.

Your statement is a perfect example of "FAKE NEWS".

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

The men who did serve with him said he was indeed a war hero. Don't believe all the shit that you read. Actually, I also believed that garbage at the time since it was well presented. Read

No...the men who served with him said he was a fake......and if you look closely, he awarded himself the medal he recieved........you idiot.
Read the article, smart guy. The guys who called him a fake did not serve directly with him. Can you read, genius?

John Kerry is a fake. He received THREE Purple Hearts yet he never spent a day in the hospital. For one, against orders, he went on a boat trip up a river. He had a film crew with him. He attempted to fire a grenade at a group of VC on shore. He aimed too close to his own boat and a tiny piece of schrapnel hit himself in the shoulder. They returned to base and he slept overnight. The next day he went to the care center and a doctor removed a small sliver from his shoulder. The doctor put a bandaid over the injury and Kerry put in for, and eventually received a Purple Heart. And some of you wonder why so many real soldiers despise him.

That's awful!

What were the injuries behind his Purple Hearts?

You have any specifics?

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

It's both fear and a little dick thing.

Two in the OP are women. It's intimidation, pure and simple. And they'll deny it 'til the cows come home, of course.

Of course, we do have to keep in mind that even seeing the name TRUMP! written on a sidewalk is enough to send some running to a safe space, so intimidation is not difficult to imagine.

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?
Just the article and more like it. I wasn't aware that he had to only sustain injuries to get a purple heart (I have heard that this is not a huge deal). Doesn't it also involve actions surrounding the purple heart thing?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?
Just the article and more like it. I wasn't aware that he had to only sustain injuries to get a purple heart (I have heard that this is not a huge deal). Doesn't it also involve actions surrounding the purple heart thing?

The Purple Heart is awarded in the name of the President of the United States to any member of the Armed Forces of the United States who, while serving under competent authority in any capacity with one of the U.S. Armed Services after April 5, 1917, has been wounded or killed. Specific examples of services which warrant the Purple Heart includes:

a) any action against an enemy of the United States;b) any action with an opposing armed force of a foreign country in which the Armed Forces of the United States are or have been engaged;c) while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party;d) as a result of an act of any such enemy or opposing armed forces; ore) as a result of an act of any hostile foreign force.

Purple Heart - Wikipedia

So, serious injuries?
Lots of hospital time in recovery?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?
hisfirst purple heart was a scrtch so small he didnt even need a bandage and it was self sustained, his commanding officer refused to put him in for purple heart when he transferred he told the new commander it was an over sight.

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

The Purple Heart is awarded in the name of the President of the United States to any member of the Armed Forces of the United States who, while serving under competent authority in any capacity with one of the U.S. Armed Services after April 5, 1917, has been wounded or killed. Specific examples of services which warrant the Purple Heart includes:

a) any action against an enemy of the United States;b) any action with an opposing armed force of a foreign country in which the Armed Forces of the United States are or have been engaged;c) while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party;d) as a result of an act of any such enemy or opposing armed forces; ore) as a result of an act of any hostile foreign force.

Purple Heart - Wikipedia

So, serious injuries?
Who knows? Maybe the Purple Heart was a stretch, but it might not take away from his military actions. He did face the Viet Cong in the jungle as a leader, yes?
Those were tough times, no doubt, and he served unlike others, including me.

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?
hisfirst purple heart was a scrtch so small he didnt even need a bandage and it was self sustained, his commanding officer refused to put him in for purple heart when he transferred he told the new commander it was an over sight.
Was he a bad soldier? And where did you get this info?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

Purple Heart - Wikipedia

So, serious injuries?
Who knows? Maybe the Purple Heart was a stretch, but it might not take away from his military actions. He did face the Viet Cong in the jungle as a leader, yes?
Those were tough times, no doubt, and he served unlike others, including me.

Who knows?

Kerry knows. So do the men he served with.

but it might not take away from his military actions.

No, but 3 Purple Hearts can end your military actions.
If he got them for scratches, that might take away from his purported "bravery".

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?
Was he a bad soldier? And where did you get this info? He served with distinction, for sure, and deserves praise rather than Trump supporters' denigration by making this a political issue.
The military career of John Kerry occurred during the Vietnam War. Kerry served as a Lieutenant in the United States Navy during the period from 1966 to 1970.

Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Military_career_of_John_Kerry

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

second was from a piece of shrapnel he got from a food dump he and a buddy blew up.

third was from bruised received while rescuing a man that fell overboard.

(his boat was 'under fire', yet reports state there was only one bullet hole found in the infrastructure)

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

second was from a piece of shrapnel he got from a food dump he and a buddy blew up.

(his boat was 'under fire', yet reports state there was only one bullet hole found in the infrastructure)
Keep reading and stop denigrating a man who served with distinction. The Purple
Heart is only a small and insignificant moment in his military career.
The military career of John Kerry occurred during the Vietnam War. Kerry served as a Lieutenant in the United States Navy during the period from 1966 to 1970.

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

I've read all about his career.

I'm not as impressed with it as you are.

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

That's awful!

You have any specifics?

I've read all about his career.

I'm not as impressed with it as you are.
My response is not "impressed". It is only an observation and a rebuke of those fruitcakes, many of whom were not in Viet Nam.

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

They are compensating. Tiny peens.

Forum List

Back