What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

It's both fear and a little dick thing.

I think that's right - It's the old "Nice gun bro - Sorry about yer penis!" :cool-45:

insecurities
What is the fascination you have with other men's penises?

They prefer their "heroes" to be those who fake bone spurs and grab women by the pu**y"

Did you know that bone spurs are diagnosed with x-rays?

So he said "grab women by the pu**y", OH THE HUMANITY! You've never been in a men's locker room or raced motorcycles for that matter, have you?

President Joe Biden played high school and college football and was employed as a lifeguard. Do you recall how many deferments Joe Biden received?

hes-a-highly-S.jpg

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

For some it's a failed attempt to intimidate.

For others it's a childish effort to appear defiant.

A gun hanging on a wall is not intimidating unless you are afraid of guns.

Yep, I never felt the need to show off my gun. Of course I only have one modest handgun for home protection and don't carry it in public unless I'm at the range practicing. Guys I know with multiple guns almost always seem to feel the need to show them off. This is especially not good if one is with a bunch of guys drinking beer.

Yep, we show our guns to friends who also own guns. Not unlike people who collect stamps show them to other stamp collectors, ditto for horses, coin collections, dolls, and motorcycles. Back in the day, I raced motorcycles and have a Harley for the road since I was 17 or 18. Yep, showed them off too.

Which has more accidental deaths, legal owners of legal guns or drug addicts?
Those vids weren't for "friends."

Framed-M.jpg

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

Wow, you really are proud of your ignorance and proud to throw it out there for all to see. Good for you?

You may want to look into those medals in the possession of John Kerry. If you want a thread about that, start one.
fonda%20and%20kerry-XL.jpg

John%20Kerry-M.jpg

John "Asshole" Kerry. Big fucking traitor. And a coward.

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?
Lol,ya think Don Jr has ever sat in a deer stand or tracked an animal in his life? Hillarious

Nay - He paid paid big bucks to sit in the bed of a pickup and wait for some guy to release a wild animal in an enclosed space to shoot at. Real sporting huh?
The Trumps are as soft as soft get

They were willing to stand up to you guys adn that was good enough for me.
Lol, it would be. Hillarious.

You people are thugs and bullies. I respect and appreciate that Trump stood up to you assholes.

It needed to be done and I hope others follow in his footsteps.
Lol, are we thugs and bullies or are we liberal pussies. I wish you fucks would make up your minds.

Bullies are often cowards, that depend on numbers or the power of the state to give their threats power.

You know that. You were just pretending, because you know what I said about you, was the truth.
Some times bullies are cowards. ...

So, that bit where you pretended to be confused about how you could be both, that was just bullshit.

GOT IT.

My point stands. You people are bullies and thugs and I appreciate that Trump stood up to you.
This is a lie, not a point.

Conservatives have resorted to violence and terrorism; the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack is proof of that.

It was Trump-incited thugs and criminals who attacked America's democracy.

You ignore 5 years of riots and mob tactics and intimidation by your side, and focus on ONE day from ours?

You are the liar.

??? You claimed their message was that they are going to "take" something. I asked you what they are going to "take." You didn't answer. Just tell me right now if you are not going to back up your thesis so I don't waste any more time on you.

Sure - Boebert wants to take away metal detectors and Nancy's rule about no guns on the floor of the House.
DJTJ wants to take away teachers unions along with free and fair elections.
And Marge Greene wants to take an election through intimidation.
That was some speech by Steny Hoyer when the House took her committee seats away.

Oooh - I'm gonna have to dig that one up. Missed it, thanks!

It's so simple, you can't even admit it to yourself.

giphy-S.gif
Thanks for agreeing with me.
Do you have some kind of condition? Is that what your meme is trying to say?

Clearly, Markle suffers from Lewy Body Dementia - Also known as Joe Cocker's Disease. ;)

Overview
Lewy body dementia, also known as dementia with Lewy bodies, is the second most common type of progressive dementia after Alzheimer's disease dementia. Protein deposits, called Lewy bodies, develop in nerve cells in the brain regions involved in thinking, memory and movement (motor control).

Lewy body dementia causes a progressive decline in mental abilities. People with Lewy body dementia may experience visual hallucinations and changes in alertness and attention. Other effects include Parkinson's disease-like signs and symptoms such as rigid muscles, slow movement and tremors.

That's like saying if I pull out my penis in the middle of a corporate Zoom meeting - people object - and I lose my job ...
THEN I insist that they are only afraid of penises.
Just a very stupid conclusion for you to reach. I'm not afraid of guns, but keep your dicks in your pants please unless someone requests a view.
Thanks in advance!

That's like saying if I pull out my penis in the middle of a corporate Zoom meeting - people object - and I lose my job ...
THEN I insist that they are only afraid of penises.
Just a very stupid conclusion for you to reach. I'm not afraid of guns, but keep your dicks in your pants please unless someone requests a view.
Thanks in advance!

What is your obsession with penis?

You maybe ought to see a shrink about that.

A gun hanging on a wall is not a penis.

unless it's detachable

unless it's detachable

Well, pile all your guns in a little red wagon and parade them round and round the block for all to see.
You do you, just don't come past my place or I'm callin' the cops.

Lol, you can tell he is standing on the bank leaning out over the water. Hillarious . To bad its not a picture of Ivanka in a bikini I would actually give that one a like. Lol

Those are rare. Jared scours the Internet for shots like that and demands their removal.

Out-She-Goes.jpg
Fucking Jared. One thing I have learned while on this planet is if ya got a hot wife or girl friend dudes are going to hit on her. Lol . It's just the way it is.

I've never minded that when I've been with a hot girl. Took it as a complement!

Mind.

As a woman who has had that happen to many times with my partner right with me, I certainly did appreciate my partner stopping them.

I've experienced it both ways, the man I was with stopped them and other times the man I was with didn't stop them.

Personally, I prefer that if I'm with a man, he stop the creep from hitting on me.

Believe me, it's not a compliment. At least not to the woman it's happening to.

unless it's detachable

Well, pile all your guns in a little red wagon and parade them round and round the block for all to see.
You do you, just don't come past my place or I'm callin' the cops.

I could be standing right next to you and you would have no clue if I was carrying a gun.

But that's not saying much since you have no clue about most things.

And having a gun in a your home isn't even remotely related to parading up and down the street with guns.

Lol, you can tell he is standing on the bank leaning out over the water. Hillarious . To bad its not a picture of Ivanka in a bikini I would actually give that one a like. Lol

Those are rare. Jared scours the Internet for shots like that and demands their removal.

Out-She-Goes.jpg
Fucking Jared. One thing I have learned while on this planet is if ya got a hot wife or girl friend dudes are going to hit on her. Lol . It's just the way it is.

Mind.

As a woman who has had that happen to many times with my partner right with me, I certainly did appreciate my partner stopping them.

I've experienced it both ways, the man I was with stopped them and other times the man I was with didn't stop them.

Personally, I prefer that if I'm with a man, he stop the creep from hitting on me.

Well my strategy has been to give the lady a chance to take care of it themselves but yes I have woke up in jail over the crap when it went to far. It is a tricky situation for a man to be in. I can not really see a reason to intervene unless the guy starts touching her. I gotta have something to tell the judge in my defense. This is one of the prime reasons I do not take dates to bars or clubs. I have also caught flack from the lady when I intervened. I have been separated for four years and weeks away from divorce right now. My life is messy enough at the moment I have for the most part stayed out of romantic situations. I have a young lady that comes knocking on the door when she is between relationships but I have not let that get very far. There is an age difference that I am not thrilled with and this whole thing of guys hitting on the attractive sometimes hard is a complication I really do not want to deal with. The age difference makes my situation even more of a target. When we do interact together it is typically on my boat or amongst people we know really well.

Kind of the same way your fellow Democrats like Joe Biden and Jeffrey Epstein pose with the things they get joy from (in their cases, little kids).
Your blob posed with Epstein. Didn't bother you a bit.

At a party with hundreds of people and then he banned the guy from his resorts...

bill clinton visited his sex prisons 26 times..........

That you can't see the difference shows how stupid you are....

Out-She-Goes.jpg

Mind.

Well my strategy has been to give the lady a chance to take care of it themselves but yes I have woke up in jail over the crap when it went to far. It is a tricky situation for a man to be in. I can not really see a reason to intervene unless the guy starts touching her. I gotta have something to tell the judge in my defense. This is one of the prime reasons I do not take dates to bars or clubs. I have also caught flack from the lady when I intervened. I have been separated for four years and weeks away from divorce right now. My life is messy enough at the moment I have for the most part stayed out of romantic situations. I have a young lady that comes knocking on the door when she is between relationships but I have not let that get very far. There is an age difference that I am not thrilled with and this whole thing of guys hitting on the attractive sometimes hard is a complication I really do not want to deal with. The age difference makes my situation even more of a target. When we do interact together it is typically on my boat or amongst people we know really well.

It doesn't happen just in bars. Though it has happened to me there too.

Once I was walking through a parking lot on the way to return a video with my boyfriend. We were hold hands as we were walking.

Not one but 2 men ran up to walk beside me on the other side of where my boyfriend was holding my hand.

Both men were trying to talk to me, I ignored them. Then one of them grabbed my hand and tried to pull me away from my boyfriend.

That's when both of us stopped ignoring them. My boyfriend pulled me away and we ran into the store. The creeps didn't follow us.

There is a way a man can help. Not with violence but helping the woman just get away from the creeps.

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

Kerry was not a war hero.........as the men who served with him pointed out.
The men who did serve with him said he was indeed a war hero. Don't believe all the shit that you read. Actually, I also believed that garbage at the time since it was well presented. Read
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › John_Kerry_military_service...

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎Document release

No...the men who served with him said he was a fake......and if you look closely, he awarded himself the medal he recieved........you idiot.

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Kerry was not a war hero.........as the men who served with him pointed out.
The men who did serve with him said he was indeed a war hero. Don't believe all the shit that you read. Actually, I also believed that garbage at the time since it was well presented. Read
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › John_Kerry_military_service...

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎Document release

No...the men who served with him said he was a fake......and if you look closely, he awarded himself the medal he recieved........you idiot.
Read the article, smart guy. The guys who called him a fake did not serve directly with him. Can you read, genius?

Forum List

Back