What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

It is a clear threat. And justified.

Try some shit and they will be used in you.

Well they lost the Executive, the Senate, and are bleeding members in the House. So I say let them keep being the party of 2 issues

Abortion and guns.

Theft isn't losing. It's vote fraud.

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

It's both fear and a little dick thing.

Two in the OP are women. It's intimidation, pure and simple. And they'll deny it 'til the cows come home, of course.

??? You claimed their message was that they are going to "take" something. I asked you what they are going to "take." You didn't answer. Just tell me right now if you are not going to back up your thesis so I don't waste any more time on you.

Sure - Boebert wants to take away metal detectors and Nancy's rule about no guns on the floor of the House.
DJTJ wants to take away teachers unions along with free and fair elections.
And Marge Greene wants to take an election through intimidation.

a5a51c3a-6e66-4e21-9a7d-93cf0e73855a-Greene_Facebook_post.jpg
That was some speech by Steny Hoyer when the House took her committee seats away.

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

Thank you! Obviously, you are the reason. It's just fun to see your tail twisted and you rise to the bait so nicely. Keep up the good work. You even went hunting for examples, what fun!

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

Two in the OP are women. It's intimidation, pure and simple. And they'll deny it 'til the cows come home, of course.

It's so simple, you can't even admit it to yourself.

giphy-S.gif

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

It's so simple, you can't even admit it to yourself.

giphy-S.gif

Thanks for agreeing with me.
Do you have some kind of condition? Is that what your meme is trying to say?

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

Wow, you really are proud of your ignorance and proud to throw it out there for all to see. Good for you?

You may want to look into those medals in the possession of John Kerry. If you want a thread about that, start one.
fonda%20and%20kerry-XL.jpg

John%20Kerry-M.jpg

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?
Lol,ya think Don Jr has ever sat in a deer stand or tracked an animal in his life? Hillarious

Nay - He paid paid big bucks to sit in the bed of a pickup and wait for some guy to release a wild animal in an enclosed space to shoot at. Real sporting huh?
The Trumps are as soft as soft get

They were willing to stand up to you guys adn that was good enough for me.
Lol, it would be. Hillarious.

You people are thugs and bullies. I respect and appreciate that Trump stood up to you assholes.

It needed to be done and I hope others follow in his footsteps.
Lol, are we thugs and bullies or are we liberal pussies. I wish you fucks would make up your minds.

Bullies are often cowards, that depend on numbers or the power of the state to give their threats power.

You know that. You were just pretending, because you know what I said about you, was the truth.
Some times bullies are cowards. ...

So, that bit where you pretended to be confused about how you could be both, that was just bullshit.

GOT IT.

My point stands. You people are bullies and thugs and I appreciate that Trump stood up to you.
This is a lie, not a point.

Conservatives have resorted to violence and terrorism; the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack is proof of that.

It was Trump-incited thugs and criminals who attacked America's democracy.

Yep, I never felt the need to show off my gun. Of course I only have one modest handgun for home protection and don't carry it in public unless I'm at the range practicing. Guys I know with multiple guns almost always seem to feel the need to show them off. This is especially not good if one is with a bunch of guys drinking beer.

Yep, we show our guns to friends who also own guns. Not unlike people who collect stamps show them to other stamp collectors, ditto for horses, coin collections, dolls, and motorcycles. Back in the day, I raced motorcycles and have a Harley for the road since I was 17 or 18. Yep, showed them off too.

Which has more accidental deaths, legal owners of legal guns or drug addicts?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

Aw, do the scawy guns frighten you?

Yep, I never felt the need to show off my gun. Of course I only have one modest handgun for home protection and don't carry it in public unless I'm at the range practicing. Guys I know with multiple guns almost always seem to feel the need to show them off. This is especially not good if one is with a bunch of guys drinking beer.

Yep, we show our guns to friends who also own guns. Not unlike people who collect stamps show them to other stamp collectors, ditto for horses, coin collections, dolls, and motorcycles. Back in the day, I raced motorcycles and have a Harley for the road since I was 17 or 18. Yep, showed them off too.

Which has more accidental deaths, legal owners of legal guns or drug addicts?
Those vids weren't for "friends."

Well they lost the Executive, the Senate, and are bleeding members in the House. So I say let them keep being the party of 2 issues

Abortion and guns.

You serve your master, Satan, well!

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad.

How do you feel about pictures of little boys with naked, transgender, freaks? Do you love them as much as your demonic, leftist, comrades do?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

but it's democrats that are so afraid of guns they don't want people to have them.

Forum List

Back