What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

You're a joker.
He was a swabbie Officer he didnt handle firearms much
He was a war hero. It's known record he saved the lives of Americans.
He wrote his own awards as he was the commander of the boat. He saved no one.
Always denigrated those who served.......................always.

It's either micropeen syndrome or intimidation ...
penis.jpg

Apparently to those that LOVE guns, it is just sharing pride in one's hobby with others. But to gun fearing folks like you, it is INTIMIDATION. All you can talk about now is how your little pecker is shriveling! Now you need a magnifier to find it, Shrinky! :21:
"LOVE" guns.....says it all, doesn't it?

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

For some it's a failed attempt to intimidate.

For others it's a childish effort to appear defiant.

But for most it's just a display of something they enjoy collecting.

So....how many post all over social media about their M&M dispenser collection?

I don't know. I don't pay attention to social media, but I am aware that people post pictures of themselves with their pets, doing their favorite dance moves, or what they had to eat for dinner. Why do you care what they pose with?

Hey how you doing tube? It rained here today and got maybe to mid fifties. I guess ice fishing is over. Counting down to spring soon. Gunna call and get my coast guard inspections scheduled some time in the next week. Did not accomplish much hunting this year. So my love of guns was not satisfied this year. Did nothing but rehab properties all winter. Went deer hunting twice, Coyote hunting 5 or 6 times. Had a Coyote come right up to sliding glass doors a few days ago. Did not see him but saw his tracks. Obviously did not Coyote hunt enough.

Things are great here, too. In the 40s-50s now this week hoping this is a trend of things to come. Had enough of winter. Soon as Spring breaks, might be a good opportunity to go out and just blow a lot of stuff apart with some serious target practice!
Sounds like a good time. Spring is jigging season for me. Also when the pro fisherman are on my boat. So that is when the big tips come in. I will be running like a mad man for a while during that period. Guns won't get much attention till mid July in between the walleye and the perch bite. I will likely get out and do a little turkey hunting if I have time in the spring I got one of my two birds last spring but also couldn't put any one on my boats due to covid, so I had more time than usual this past spring. I will definitely do some target shooting in mid July in between bites. Also hit the islands do a little female chasing during that time. Ya I have had enough of winter and messing with these properties. They will all be ready for market by June. Then I will be looking for some acreage up by the lake. Can't wait to not have to deal with the city at all any more.

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

Kerry was not a war hero.........as the men who served with him pointed out.
The men who did serve with him said he was indeed a war hero. Don't believe all the shit that you read. Actually, I also believed that garbage at the time since it was well presented. Read

John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › John_Kerry_military_service...

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎Document release

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

Kerry was not a war hero.........as the men who served with him pointed out.
The men who did serve with him said he was indeed a war hero. Don't believe all the shit that you read. Actually, I also believed that garbage at the time since it was well presented. Read
John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › John_Kerry_military_service...

During John Kerry's candidacy in the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, a political issue that gained widespread public attention was Kerry's VietnamWar record.
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth · ‎Allegations and evidence · ‎Document release

Kerry is Iran's bitch.

If he wasn't a fucking traitor in Vietnam, he sure is now.

Lol,ya think Don Jr has ever sat in a deer stand or tracked an animal in his life? Hillarious

Nay - He paid paid big bucks to sit in the bed of a pickup and wait for some guy to release a wild animal in an enclosed space to shoot at. Real sporting huh?
The Trumps are as soft as soft get

They were willing to stand up to you guys adn that was good enough for me.
Lol, it would be. Hillarious.

You people are thugs and bullies. I respect and appreciate that Trump stood up to you assholes.

It needed to be done and I hope others follow in his footsteps.
Lol, are we thugs and bullies or are we liberal pussies. I wish you fucks would make up your minds.

Bullies are often cowards, that depend on numbers or the power of the state to give their threats power.

You know that. You were just pretending, because you know what I said about you, was the truth.
Some times bullies are cowards. ...

So, that bit where you pretended to be confused about how you could be both, that was just bullshit.

GOT IT.

My point stands. You people are bullies and thugs and I appreciate that Trump stood up to you.
Trump stood up to no one. He runs his father mouth with body guards behind him. He is flat pussy.

Now EF - That ain't quite fair! :laughing0301:

trump-parkland-shooting-run-in-Nm8.jpg
"Those who can make you believe absurdities (demonRATS) - Can make you commit atrocities ....just ask black flies matter, antifa, and the rest of the commie demonRATS
Lol. Go chase Jewish space lasers.
why? are you trying to catch a brain running in circles?

Well they lost the Executive, the Senate, and are bleeding members in the House. So I say let them keep being the party of 2 issues

Abortion and guns.

They gained seats in the house......
How many seats did the Republicans have in the House in 2016?

How many do they have in 2021 now?

...They didn't gain seats. Have a good day, there pal.

Running away because you were wrong. Very establishment DNC of you, ma'am

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

For some it's a failed attempt to intimidate.

For others it's a childish effort to appear defiant.

in other words you are intimidated and scared shitless.....

Well, isn't that Ironic......:heehee:

what is?.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back