What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?
Lol,ya think Don Jr has ever sat in a deer stand or tracked an animal in his life? Hillarious

Nay - He paid paid big bucks to sit in the bed of a pickup and wait for some guy to release a wild animal in an enclosed space to shoot at. Real sporting huh?
The Trumps are as soft as soft get

They were willing to stand up to you guys adn that was good enough for me.
Lol, it would be. Hillarious.

You people are thugs and bullies. I respect and appreciate that Trump stood up to you assholes.

It needed to be done and I hope others follow in his footsteps.
Lol, are we thugs and bullies or are we liberal pussies. I wish you fucks would make up your minds.

Bullies are often cowards, that depend on numbers or the power of the state to give their threats power.

You know that. You were just pretending, because you know what I said about you, was the truth.
Some times bullies are cowards. Some times they will rip your head off. Lol . Pussies don't typically bully they have to at least look mean. The guy that completely ignores the bully is usually the most dangerous. Fights are a funny thing, there is kinda an any given Sunday element to them. Trump I can tell you with out a doubt is all show and no go.

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.
No he doesn't
?
He threw them away in protest.

Lol,ya think Don Jr has ever sat in a deer stand or tracked an animal in his life? Hillarious

Nay - He paid paid big bucks to sit in the bed of a pickup and wait for some guy to release a wild animal in an enclosed space to shoot at. Real sporting huh?

You people are thugs and bullies. I respect and appreciate that Trump stood up to you assholes.

Lol, are we thugs and bullies or are we liberal pussies. I wish you fucks would make up your minds.

Bullies are often cowards, that depend on numbers or the power of the state to give their threats power.

You know that. You were just pretending, because you know what I said about you, was the truth.
Some times bullies are cowards. ...

So, that bit where you pretended to be confused about how you could be both, that was just bullshit.

GOT IT.

My point stands. You people are bullies and thugs and I appreciate that Trump stood up to you.

Was Don Jr triggered, or just liberal pussies?
Well Don Jr. Is not a liberal but is most definitely a pussie. You see the picture of him holding the fish. He is clearly uncomfortable. I am a Democrat and hunt and fish for a living. Where do I fall? I am curious where you fall. What is your out door experience?

So, that bit where you pretended to be confused about how you could be both, that was just bullshit.

GOT IT.

My point stands. You people are bullies and thugs and I appreciate that Trump stood up to you.
Trump stood up to no one. He runs his father mouth with body guards behind him. He is flat pussy.

GOT IT.

Trump stood up to no one. He runs his father mouth with body guards behind him. He is flat pussy.

Your denial of the last 5 years is noted and dismissed.

You know, Biden is President now. ALl that trash talk about covid and defund and green energy and ect?

Now you have to walk the walk.

Are you looking forward to having to defend Biden's record come 2022? or god forbid, 2024?

I guess that they are just trying to let it be known that they will not hesitate to defend whatever means the most to them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

i guess when you are an uneducated retard, and assume, well, that makes you a retard.

I am a Democrat and hunt and fish for a living.

A gun in the background of a video doesn't cause you to go into hysterics?

That's a relief!
Oh if I see the right gun on the wall I will definitely feel jealous. Right scope will definitely give me some emotions. I saw a picture of a 14 year old girl get a record setting buck. Gotta admit I had some emotion hit me there. Made my mouth water a little also. Life ain't as binary as you may believe. I read these threads and some of these so called out doorsmen are full of shit. Some know what they are talking about. You still did not answer my question do I fall under liberal pussy? Where do you fall?

GOT IT.

Your denial of the last 5 years is noted and dismissed.

You know, Biden is President now. ALl that trash talk about covid and defund and green energy and ect?

Now you have to walk the walk.

Are you looking forward to having to defend Biden's record come 2022? or god forbid, 2024?
specifically, what has beijing xiden done for AMERICA in 30 days?
i mean other than--- do away w/ a thousands of jobs, raise gas prices 65 cents a gallon,try to stifle freedom of speech....i could on and on ....but i'll let you tell me

GOT IT.

Now EF - That ain't quite fair! :laughing0301:

trump-parkland-shooting-run-in-Nm8.jpg

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

Those were staged images.

Both backgrounds don't normally have those weapons in them. It's so obvious that boebart and trump put those weapons there to be in those shots.

Their purpose in doing so can only be speculated.

Personally, I think anyone who thinks that's a good idea to have those weapons in the background doesn't have their priorities in the right place.

There are much bigger problems in our nation. Why aren't these weapons nuts doing anything about the people in Texas who don't have electricity, heat or water? What are boebart and trump jr doing to help these people?

they are not obligated, dick-lick. xiden is responsible, supposedly. i guess until barrag-o relays help 4 texas it dont happen. it took to long for the demonRATS/communists to step up and assist all the states with weather issues. way to go xiden, if you wake up long enough.........

GOT IT.

Now EF - That ain't quite fair! :laughing0301:

trump-parkland-shooting-run-in-Nm8.jpg
"Those who can make you believe absurdities (demonRATS) - Can make you commit atrocities ....just ask black flies matter, antifa, and the rest of the commie demonRATS

What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

Everything confuses you, shithead. You'd be baffled by a chinese finger puzzle!

What new fad, kumquat? People have ALWAYS posed with their guns! What does it say?

It says that:
  • They have so many damn guns that they can't find a spot in their house not covered with them unless they climb into the shower.
  • That guns are BEAUTIFUL.
  • Guns are family. Like your children.
  • Guns are great. It is what separates us from the rest of the world. Long live guns.
  • GUNS GUNS GUNS
  • You can never have too many guns.
  • These are the people you keep dicking off with your bullshit policies saying you want to start a war with. :lmao:

guncollector1-web.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 3.03.20 PM.png
creative-gun-display-shelving-in-room.jpg
1-6.jpg

The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it"

That isn't even logical. Give us what? We've got what we want, which is our right to bare arms.

I think the message is, YOU don't have the right to take our property or rights. YOU can't take it.

They HAVE the right to bear arms. The second amendment guarantees it and that won't change at least in our lifetimes.
So why must they wear their badass weapons on their sleeves?
It's either micropeen syndrome or intimidation ...
Which?

penis.jpg

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

It is an American thing. You wouldn't understand.

You still did not answer my question do I fall under liberal pussy?

I asked, what's up with liberal pussies getting triggered by the sight of a gun?

You're a liberal non-pussy? Congrats.
What makes us question these pictures is why do they feel it is necessary for this type of photo op and are they genuine about their love of guns or are they just showing you what you wanna see. I have seen pictures of Don Jr supposedly being an outdoorsman and laugh. Bobert I can not tell. No pictures of her handling any thing. I have my suspicions that she is like a few ladies I have dated and it is just an act. I watch Trump Sr swing a golf club and laugh about what he claims to be his handicap.

Forum List

Back