What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?
Lol,ya think Don Jr has ever sat in a deer stand or tracked an animal in his life? Hillarious

Nay - He paid paid big bucks to sit in the bed of a pickup and wait for some guy to release a wild animal in an enclosed space to shoot at. Real sporting huh?
The Trumps are as soft as soft get

They were willing to stand up to you guys adn that was good enough for me.
Lol, it would be. Hillarious.

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

They are not "conservatives". They are only Trump supporters acting stupid
and trying to be macho. Conservatives have conservative values, like Reagan.
These are simply loonies, the kind that would attack our Capitol and then go to jail for 20 years.

Lol,ya think Don Jr has ever sat in a deer stand or tracked an animal in his life? Hillarious

Nay - He paid paid big bucks to sit in the bed of a pickup and wait for some guy to release a wild animal in an enclosed space to shoot at. Real sporting huh?

Rump Junior does go fishing. He has the guide wade out with a fish and his line to hook it for him. :lol:

image_asset_57711.jpg
Lol, you can tell he is standing on the bank leaning out over the water. Hillarious . To bad its not a picture of Ivanka in a bikini I would actually give that one a like. Lol

??? You claimed their message was that they are going to "take" something. I asked you what they are going to "take." You didn't answer. Just tell me right now if you are not going to back up your thesis so I don't waste any more time on you.

Sure - Boebert wants to take away metal detectors and Nancy's rule about no guns on the floor of the House.
DJTJ wants to take away teachers unions along with free and fair elections.
And Marge Greene wants to take an election through intimidation.

a5a51c3a-6e66-4e21-9a7d-93cf0e73855a-Greene_Facebook_post.jpg
At least you tried this time. Kudos. Do you subscribe to AOC's theory that at least some Republican congress critters are White Supremacists that are going to come into the House chamber and murder Democrats?

??? You claimed their message was that they are going to "take" something. I asked you what they are going to "take." You didn't answer. Just tell me right now if you are not going to back up your thesis so I don't waste any more time on you.

Sure - Boebert wants to take away metal detectors and Nancy's rule about no guns on the floor of the House.
DJTJ wants to take away teachers unions along with free and fair elections.
And Marge Greene wants to take an election through intimidation.

a5a51c3a-6e66-4e21-9a7d-93cf0e73855a-Greene_Facebook_post.jpg
At least you tried this time. Kudos. Do you subscribe to AOC's theory that at least some Republican congress critters are White Supremacists that are going to come into the House chamber and murder Democrats?

How about softball fields?

Oops that was a republican targeted

Potentially yes - Boebert and MTG have attempted to bring guns onto the House floor and both have very short fuses. Based on their bullying, it is a reasonable concern.

Lol, you can tell he is standing on the bank leaning out over the water. Hillarious . To bad its not a picture of Ivanka in a bikini I would actually give that one a like. Lol

Those are rare. Jared scours the Internet for shots like that and demands their removal.

Out-She-Goes.jpg
Fucking Jared. One thing I have learned while on this planet is if ya got a hot wife or girl friend dudes are going to hit on her. Lol . It's just the way it is.

Those are rare. Jared scours the Internet for shots like that and demands their removal.

Out-She-Goes.jpg
Fucking Jared. One thing I have learned while on this planet is if ya got a hot wife or girl friend dudes are going to hit on her. Lol . It's just the way it is.

I've never minded that when I've been with a hot girl. Took it as a complement!

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.
No he doesn't

Out-She-Goes.jpg

I've never minded that when I've been with a hot girl. Took it as a complement!
Ya, unless ya like waking g up in jail for assault there ain't shit you can do about it. Might as well accept and imbrace.

Potentially yes - Boebert and MTG have attempted to bring guns onto the House floor and both have very short fuses. Based on their bullying, it is a reasonable concern.
Why is it reasonable? Have either of them ever displayed any evidence of violence?

You people are thugs and bullies. I respect and appreciate that Trump stood up to you assholes.

It needed to be done and I hope others follow in his footsteps.

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it"

That isn't even logical. Give us what? We've got what we want, which is our right to bare arms.

I think the message is, YOU don't have the right to take our property or rights. YOU can't take it.

You people are thugs and bullies. I respect and appreciate that Trump stood up to you assholes.

Lol, are we thugs and bullies or are we liberal pussies. I wish you fucks would make up your minds.

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.
No he doesn't
?

Lol, are we thugs and bullies or are we liberal pussies. I wish you fucks would make up your minds.

Bullies are often cowards, that depend on numbers or the power of the state to give their threats power.

You know that. You were just pretending, because you know what I said about you, was the truth.

Forum List

Back