What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

It's both fear and a little dick thing.

You must have an arsenal that rivals a military base..

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

do those pictures give you a nose bleed?....do you have any reason to be scared?.....

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

You must have an arsenal that rivals a military base..

don't like my posts, please. go pound sand.

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

For some it's a failed attempt to intimidate.

For others it's a childish effort to appear defiant.

in other words you are intimidated and scared shitless.....

Really? That's what you think? What is Rep. Boebert going to "take?" Or DJT Jr? Or Rep. Greene?

Obviously the message is flying over your head. Have you been watching these angry bitches?
- He's dumber and more dangerous than Pop!
Thank GOD DJTJ will never be president
you dipshits said that about his dad too.....look how that turned out....

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

1614189203612.png

oops, my bad...

he lost

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

how do you know they have little dicks?......hey just asking....

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

No...it is saying that we own guns and you can't take them.

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

Those were staged images.

Both backgrounds don't normally have those weapons in them. It's so obvious that boebart and trump put those weapons there to be in those shots.

Their purpose in doing so can only be speculated.

Personally, I think anyone who thinks that's a good idea to have those weapons in the background doesn't have their priorities in the right place.

There are much bigger problems in our nation. Why aren't these weapons nuts doing anything about the people in Texas who don't have electricity, heat or water? What are boebart and trump jr doing to help these people?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

Hey...dumb ass....you mean like this?

Attachments

• 1614189450688.png
    1614189450688.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 7

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

it is telling that someone openly using their rights is a threat to you. By the way the representative put them there on purpose because of what the house dems had done.

Forum List

Back