What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

Really? That's what you think? What is Rep. Boebert going to "take?" Or DJT Jr? Or Rep. Greene?

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

For some it's a failed attempt to intimidate.

For others it's a childish effort to appear defiant.

Really? That's what you think? What is Rep. Boebert going to "take?" Or DJT Jr? Or Rep. Greene?

Obviously the message is flying over your head. Have you been watching these angry bitches?
Thank GOD DJTJ will never be president - He's dumber and more dangerous than Pop!

Well they lost the Executive, the Senate, and are bleeding members in the House. So I say let them keep being the party of 2 issues

Abortion and guns.
And those issues are not important to your party?
No.
Perhaps you should listen to your politicians a bit more and also watch what they do.

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

It's both fear and a little dick thing.

Well they lost the Executive, the Senate, and are bleeding members in the House. So I say let them keep being the party of 2 issues

Abortion and guns.
And those issues are not important to your party?

Not really. I'm a gun owning Independent interested only in protecting a woman's right to choose.

Obviously the message is flying over your head. Have you been watching these angry bitches?
Thank GOD DJTJ will never be president - He's dumber and more dangerous than Pop!

??? You claimed their message was that they are going to "take" something. I asked you what they are going to "take." You didn't answer. Just tell me right now if you are not going to back up your thesis so I don't waste any more time on you.

saw the same thing 12 years ago in 2008 with Obama being eelcted. Obamacare was going to put your grandma in death camps. He was coming for your guns. He was going to implement Sharia Law. etc, etc.

don't care

It’s agitprop to fire up the base and make people think the opposition is coming for them...

??? You claimed their message was that they are going to "take" something. I asked you what they are going to "take." You didn't answer. Just tell me right now if you are not going to back up your thesis so I don't waste any more time on you.

Sure - Boebert wants to take away metal detectors and Nancy's rule about no guns on the floor of the House.
DJTJ wants to take away teachers unions along with free and fair elections.
And Marge Greene wants to take an election through intimidation.

a5a51c3a-6e66-4e21-9a7d-93cf0e73855a-Greene_Facebook_post.jpg

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

For some it's a failed attempt to intimidate.

For others it's a childish effort to appear defiant.

But for most it's just a display of something they enjoy collecting.

Forum List

Back