what's the worst TV show ever made?

1928 Porter, That’s my mother dear….
Damn dude, you giving away your age or are you a antique car buff? You're either an old car buff or fast on a search argument.

"Once built a Chevy-powered hot rod out of a 1924 Ford Model T; a car that was later modified into the titular 1928 Porter of the series My Mother the Car (1965)."

Which was owned by Norman Grabowski. (One of Disneys overage students)

(He enjoyed building cars)
One thing for sure, it wasn't a good vehicle for Jerry Van Dyke.

Edit: Oops, I totally got Springer confused with something else....

That was a pretty bad show. Something completely centered around displaying the most disgusting side of humanity so the masses could sneer at people.

1928 Porter, That’s my mother dear….
Many of the intros on shows from that era were cool and lasted a little longer than the commercial obsessed modern intros of programs. Even if the shows were not ratings winners although they were viewed by many times over the rating numbers of popular shows today due to only a few major networks.

Many of the intros on shows from that era were cool and lasted a little longer than the commercial obsessed modern intros of programs. Even if the shows were not ratings winners although they were viewed by many times over the rating numbers of popular shows today due to only a few major networks.
Let me tell ya a story bout a man named Jed….
Here’s the story of a lovely lady…..
Now sit right back and you’ll hear a tale ….
Green Acres is the place to be….

Because today TV is not a main source of video entertainment for people anymore. There are more eyeballs on programs where we cannot see the 'ratings' then there are programs we can see.

While most of the shows mentioned were truly horrible, there is one show that comes to mind that goes beyond bad; its very creation was a cultural and moral abomination.

Hogan's Heroes.

It made life in a German POW camp into something akin to an Indian Guides campout. Treats Nazi's like inept clowns.

Worst of all, one of the main characters (Robert Clary) actually fought as a member of the French Resistance during WWII.

With 20/20 hindsight, its production was unimaginable.

While most of the shows mentioned were truly horrible, there is one show that comes to mind that goes beyond bad; its very creation was a cultural and moral abomination.

Hogan's Heroes.

It made life in a German POW camp into something akin to an Indian Guides campout. Treats Nazi's like inept clowns.

Worst of all, one of the main characters (Robert Clary) actually fought as a member of the French Resistance during WWII.

Bob Crane was kinda creepy too

Hogan's Heroes.

A lot of people who served time in German concentration camps were offended by the program.

The Jerry Springer Show would easily be the worst show ever made.

Although Mr. Springer is a liberal politician that I would have never voted for, his talk show was high quality as it covered issues that other talk hosts like Oprah refused to touch.

I remember how he covered the Midget Klan, I can't imagine anyone else bringing these folks on to their shows to explain themselves.

It's a toss up between Kardashians, the Real Housewives, Teen Mom and Love After Lock Up...

New Topics

Forum List

Back