what's the worst TV show ever made?

While most of the shows mentioned were truly horrible, there is one show that comes to mind that goes beyond bad; its very creation was a cultural and moral abomination.

Hogan's Heroes.

It made life in a German POW camp into something akin to an Indian Guides campout. Treats Nazi's like inept clowns.

Worst of all, one of the main characters (Robert Clary) actually fought as a member of the French Resistance during WWII.

With 20/20 hindsight, its production was unimaginable.
It was a well put together comedy. I understand why a lot of people found it offensive. Talented cast and writing I always enjoyed it and it is still shown on TV .

I don't categorize that as a "show".
More like desperate human garbage willing to do anything for a buck.
Thats not a show, thats prostitution.

Springer was unique in that he was willing to cover stories that other programs refused.

The people have a right to know about the Midget Klan and their offensive ideology but only Springer was willing to inform the people about this group that hates everyone that the regular Klan hates- Catholics, Jews and Blacks- but also all tall people.

Although Mr. Springer is a liberal politician that I would have never voted for, his talk show was high quality as it covered issues that other talk hosts like Oprah refused to touch.

I remember how he covered the Midget Klan, I can't imagine anyone else bringing these folks on to their shows to explain themselves.

The Jerry Springer Show was scraping the bottom of the barrel for entertainment. It was nothing more than a steaming pile of trash.

The producers sought out the worst of people who would sell their their dignity for highly exaggerated stories and some ratings.

High quality? That's laughable. :laugh:

Lots of terrible 80s sitcoms me and brothers loved as dumb kids who didn’t know better.

Small Wonder
Alf
Silver Spoons

My poor dad tried to tell us they were crap.

Lots of terrible 80s sitcoms me and brothers loved as dumb kids who didn’t know better.

Small Wonder
Alf
Silver Spoons

My poor dad tried to tell us they were crap.
Alf was a good show

Forum List

Back