What's the Rottenest Revelation That'll Come Out About Obama?

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
Well there's probably 100 or more of Obama's deeply committed loyal followers who this very minute are fleshing out tell-all manuscripts that'll toss Great Leader under the bus about five minutes after he leaves the White House in 2016. Do we already know everything Obama reprehensible, or is there lots more to come? I say there's lots more to come.

Way more to come. We've only seen the tip of the iceberg. Imagine how much the media knows about him but aren't saying anything because he reflects their corrupt values.

What we've suspected all along...

ef07e02589041804f1b0b814055dc549734eaaf29d08582a2844bffbb3fdd105.jpg

:eek:

Well there's probably 100 or more of Obama's deeply committed loyal followers who this very minute are fleshing out tell-all manuscripts that'll toss Great Leader under the bus about five minutes after he leaves the White House in 2016. Do we already know everything Obama reprehensible, or is there lots more to come? I say there's lots more to come.

I think it will be that he snores really loudly.

1. That he was a fool playing to Reid shutting down Yucca Mountain.
2. That Stevens was running guns to Syria and that is why he was killed.
3. That he ordered the execution of at least 4 Americans without due process. Killing a very innocent 16 year old American then his administration saying he should have had a better dad. Cold hearted killers.
4. That Obamacare does help many but many more have gotten screwed and Obama knew that would happen.

Oh wait, we already know these things.

How about, we find out he did get into his colleges using his Kenyan birth (he wasn't born in Kenya)

How about his "down under" friends surface, oops already know that one too.

His father really was Frank Davis

I think some of the most interesting revelations that'll surface, will involve our State Department, John Kerry, and attitudes of world leaders toward this administration that ain't gonna be pretty. The fact that everybody hates us is a given, which means the White House has probably been coerced and manipulated into nebulous foreign policy that changes every week, dictated by people much smarter than Obama, who'd like nothing better than to see our 57 states blown off the map.

You'll find like with bill much of the stuff you've heard from fox and friends rush and drudge and eve the GOP and all their Benghazi's were much to do about nothing.

I wonder if the Obama's are really happily married or will they divorce as soon as they leave office. I hope not.

Way more to come. We've only seen the tip of the iceberg. Imagine how much the media knows about him but aren't saying anything because he reflects their corrupt values.

The media was deregulated in 1997 and stopped being liberal. 7 corporations own it all now. They never called bush out for lying us into Iraq but never shut up about Monica.

The corporate media made you dumb.

The media was deregulated in 1997 and stopped being liberal. 7 corporations own it all now. They never called bush out for lying us into Iraq but never shut up about Monica.

The corporate media made you dumb.
Your stupidity is astounding.

New Topics

Forum List

Back