What’s the next Democrat step after Trump?

Sure you think we need 'multiple viable parties', it's represented in every post you make on here. :laughing0301:
Ignorance is bliss I'm told. You must be orgasmic.
I say Dems uber alles, we need one party rule, one one way to point that finger when things go south. I hope they pull it off.
Well, they are rapidly becoming the only sane party. Sanity should be the goal but the GOP is making it harder and harder to take them seriously.

Ignorance is bliss I'm told. You must be orgasmic.

Well, they are rapidly becoming the only sane party. Sanity should be the goal but the GOP is making it harder and harder to take them seriously.

Tell me, when in your life have you ever not hated the republican party? :dunno:

I'm with you, I want one party democrat rule, you morons think they're the answer for everything, never do anything wrong, are totally for the american people, and I want to see that come to fruition without any obstacles to get in their way or any other entity to lay any blame on when what they do goes south.

Tell me, when in your life have you ever not hated the republican party? :dunno:
I voted for McCain numerous times, Reagan twice, Bush Sr. once. I don't vote for people I hate.

Now...how do you feel about McCain, the Bush's, Romney, Dole... you voted for all of them.
I'm with you, I want one party democrat rule, you morons think they're the answer for everything, never do anything wrong, are totally for the american people, and I want to see that come to fruition without any obstacles to get in their way or any other entity to lay any blame on when what they do goes south.
You're not making sense any more and you're boring me, boy.

I voted for McCain numerous times, Reagan twice, Bush Sr. once. I don't vote for people I hate.

Now...how do you feel about McCain, the Bush's, Romney, Dole... you voted for all of them.

You're not making sense any more and you're boring me, boy.

Sure you did... :itsok:

If I'm 'boring you', then don't respond halfwit. :dunno: And you have my gender pronoun wrong, I'm going to sue. :rofl:

Forum List

Back