What’s the Lefts Excuse for Biden Needing to Read His Answers in ‘Interviews’

Low IQ Joe is the best reason yet to insist on some sort of current Wonderlic or IQ Test for Prez.

Americans deserve a President who is not a senile moron like Low IQ Joe....

Low IQ Joe is the best reason yet to insist on some sort of current Wonderlic or IQ Test for Prez.

I wish you would not call a person who is dealing with dementia from aging "morons." They are ill.

Well, seems the Left are treating Joe’s oldzheimers with denial and verboten territory to even discuss.
I think Joe is a good person, not perfect, but good. I don't wish him ill, but he SHOULDN'T be president of a dog pound.
Good people don’t fondle little girls in public against their will.

I wish you would not call a person who is dealing with dementia from aging "morons." They are ill.

Fine

But such individuals like Low IQ Joe belong in retirement homes, not the White House.

Fine

But such individuals like Low IQ Joe belong in retirement homes, not the White House.
I don't think Joe has a low IQ, he is just getting old and acting like he has early dementia. Think how bad it would be in one year. Now picture Harris as the POTUS. Scary!

Forum List

Back