What's the last movie you watched? And what's the next one?

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Last night wife and I watched welcome to the dollhouse.

Tonight it's going to be new arrow release of switchblade sisters I just got.

The last movie I watched... don't remember... some B movie garbage on Amazon Prime.

Have no idea what to watch next, since pretty much everything to come out of hollyweird for years has been nothing but pathetic SJW trash.

Greenland. It sucked.
Remake of independence day. It sucked.

We watched SHAZAM! tonight.

We were amused to a point.

I was curious about that one but I have a hard time getting interest in DC movies after the last round of them. Last one I actually liked was dark knight.

Then again marvel ones are starting to bore me a bit also. I can't wait for the next dr strange, especially with Sam raimi behind it.

I was curious about that one but I have a hard time getting interest in DC movies after the last round of them. Last one I actually liked was dark knight.

Then again marvel ones are starting to bore me a bit also. I can't wait for the next dr strange, especially with Sam raimi behind it.

It's kiddish but moves along pretty quick.

Yup, in film MARVEL lords over DC, but superhero films are redundant by nature. I rather liked the last two Avengers films.

It's kiddish but moves along pretty quick.

Yup, in film MARVEL lords over DC, but superhero films are redundant by nature. I rather liked the last two Avengers films.

I did also but the core movies aside from endgame just felt real by the numbers to me. That's what is boring me about them is how they are all laid the same. Guardians 1 and 2 I liked a lot and the last 2 avengers were good.

Atleast there is season 3 of the boys coming soon and I loved that.

It was okay although a tad boring.

Like Hollywood has become. Too much telling...not enough showing.

The last movie I watched... don't remember... some B movie garbage on Amazon Prime.

Have no idea what to watch next, since pretty much everything to come out of hollyweird for years has been nothing but pathetic SJW trash.
Me too. I turned on Netflix last night for the first time in a year.
i clicked on one movie, solely because it featured Mel Gibson and looked kind of "cops killing bad guys" shit.
I usually watch history documentaries or political debates and interviews.
Last good movies I watched....... "Three billboards outside Epping" "Whiplash" and "Prisoners".

Hadn’t seen this movie in years. Next will probably be Greystoke the legend of Tarzan( Christopher Lambert version) since I just bought it at a thrift store. :)

I watched the King's Speech the other day. No idea what the next one will be

Forum List

Back