What's the last movie you watched? And what's the next one?

Island of The Unwanted.​

A group of tourists find their lives changed forever after an exotic voyage to Asia leaves them shipwrecked and abandoned. As we discover later, it is no accident that thirteen people survive and find themselves stranded on an uninhabited island. Twelve of them were sent on this ill-fated cruise by business partners, parents or children, who, for one reason or another, did not want them to return.
Only one member of the group is there by pure chance. Who is the thirteenth man and why was this expedition organized? While mystery and danger lie in store, the survivors try to work out the answers to these questions and whether they can survive the treachery of their nearest and dearest.

Those who like the TV series "Lost" may like this one. Only unlike "Lost" there are no crazy stuff and all the riddles are solved at the end. 24 episodes. Of course there are subtitles, but the series is worth it.
All episodes on Youtube:

This one will be the next one to see! It is out, finally.

240656805_10165472612180504_5695928165119974932_n.jpg

The history of the creation of the film idea:

I can't remember if this was the last film that I watched, but it is one of the more recent films that I looked at. Army Of One is the name of it. To me, it was only okay. My second most favorite actor is in it, but unfortunately, he isn't shown all that much due to his character getting killed really early in the film. Matt Passmore is his name.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am currently watching him in his TV show named The Glades which is where I discovered him in 2015. It was on the A&E network from 2010-2013.

Wife and I got lucky and found out death rider in the house of vampires was on its last night of a 3 day run and we got to see it in a theater.

Yeah it was awful. But I really enjoyed myself. Everything in the theaters is always so boring to me, even stuff I like, mainstream movies are always so predictable and sterile and generic even if I like the movie I am still bored by them. Yeah death rider wasn't that good but I was really excited to be in a theater to see it, I smiled the whole time because I was excited. It felt like when I was a little kid seeing horror movies or R dated movies with my uncle as a kid, doing something that I wasn't mean to do. I hadnt had much fun in a theater since I saw on upon a time in Hollywood.

Wife and I are starting "the new pope" on HBO tonight. The young pope was interesting. Not sure what our next movie will be.

Shang-Chi and the 10 rings was good. So was Free Guy. So was The Night House.

Solitary comes out in two weeks. I love prison ship SCiFi movies rereleased in September. You know that’s gonna be a solid B.

Olympus has fallen. The Next one will be a 007 movie. Well I was watching it! It vanished and a notice there having problems try again later. Well, I rented it for 48 hrs I hope don't have to pay again.

Last edited:
Wife and I watched 2 movies this weekend.

Psycho goreman. It's kind of like an 80s horror movie that's ok for the family watch. Reminds of those fun 80s movies that were pg13 then and probably rated r today.

And the green knight which is a king Arthur'ish story. And a very interesting one. Much like all of the movies A24 puts out it has very interesting visuals. They haven't released many movies I didn't care for.

Was it worth seeing? There hasn't been a single decent war movie I think since the soviet era. I see Гостюхин playing there, is the film Russian or he's just a guest star?
Yes, the film is O.K. Kind of western put in winter of 1941

Last night wife and I watched welcome to the dollhouse.

Tonight it's going to be new arrow release of switchblade sisters I just got.

The last movie I saw was a good one. Nobody. The next movie I’m going to see is called The Skin I Live In. 2011 Antonio Bandaris..

Cant believe this is the first time I’m hearing about this movie. Guy kills Antonio’s wife or daughter so he kidnaps the man, turns him into a beautiful woman, then fucks her.

The last movie I saw was a good one. Nobody. The next movie I’m going to see is called The Skin I Live In. 2011 Antonio Bandaris..

Cant believe this is the first time I’m hearing about this movie. Guy kills Antonio’s wife or daughter so he kidnaps the man, turns him into a beautiful woman, then fucks her.

It's on my watch list on Tubi I think.

Thanks for fucking ruining the base story for me since I didn't know anything about it aside from the image looked cool and I like Antonio.

It's on my watch list on Tubi I think.

Thanks for fucking ruining the base story for me since I didn't know anything about it aside from the image looked cool and I like Antonio.
I'm sure you want to watch it even more now. How does this play out???

Forum List

Back