What's the Excuse for this one?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Police have murdered another unarmed black person. This time the cop shot into the persons house and killed a person living there.

'That's murder': Fort Worth police officer shoots woman inside her home

After a white police officer responding to a report of a house door standing open killed a black woman inside her own home on Saturday, an attorney for the womanā€™s family said the officer had not had time to perceive a threat before shooting.

ā€œYou didnā€™t hear the officer shout, ā€˜Gun, gun, gun,ā€™ā€ attorney Lee Merritt said after viewing video taken from a Fort Worth officerā€™s bodycam during the shooting death of Atatiana Jefferson, 28.

ā€œHe didnā€™t have time to perceive a threat. Thatā€™s murder.ā€

Jeffersonā€™s family told KXAS TV she was watching her eight-year-old nephew when she was killed. A neighbor had called a non-emergency line to report that the front door to the house was open.

In a brief statement to media on Sunday, Lt Brandon Oā€™Neil of Fort Worth police said the officer would be interviewed on Monday by the departmentā€™s major case unit.

ā€œThe officer observed a person through a rear window in the residence and fired a shot at that person,ā€ Oā€™Neil said. ā€œThe officer did not announce that he was a police officer prior to shooting. What the officer observed and why he did not announce ā€˜policeā€™ will be addressed as the investigation continues.

So what's the excuse going to be this time?

The cop will get a few months in jail. That is the going rate for a black life in Texas.

This is just one of many reasons itā€™s a shit hole.

Whatever it was, she deserved it. Still, although perhaps not involved in this particular case, we know the following:

WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies. A striking reference to that conclusion, notable for its confidence and the policy prescriptions that accompany it, appears in a classified FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide from April 2015, obtained by The Intercept. The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that ā€œdomestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,ā€ and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Although these right-wing extremists have posed a growing threat for years, federal investigators have been reluctant to publicly address that threat or to point out the movementā€™s longstanding strategy of infiltrating the law enforcement community.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

I always reserve judgement until we get all the details.

So many of these stories offer bogus details like in the travon martin case or mike brown case...let's wait & have a clue before casting stones.

Is there a way to tell the police you don't want them to come if a neighbor calls for a welfare check? If a neighbor is worried about me, I wouldn't mind them contacting one of my friends or family to come check on me, but I don't want the cops to be surprised to see me in my own home, and kill me. That seems to happen much more than it should.

Police have murdered another unarmed black person. This time the cop shot into the persons house and killed a person living there.

After a white police officer responding to a report of a house door standing open killed a black woman inside her own home on Saturday, an attorney for the womanā€™s family said the officer had not had time to perceive a threat before shooting.

ā€œYou didnā€™t hear the officer shout, ā€˜Gun, gun, gun,ā€™ā€ attorney Lee Merritt said after viewing video taken from a Fort Worth officerā€™s bodycam during the shooting death of Atatiana Jefferson, 28.

Jeffersonā€™s family told KXAS TV she was watching her eight-year-old nephew when she was killed. A neighbor had called a non-emergency line to report that the front door to the house was open.

In a brief statement to media on Sunday, Lt Brandon Oā€™Neil of Fort Worth police said the officer would be interviewed on Monday by the departmentā€™s major case unit.

ā€œThe officer observed a person through a rear window in the residence and fired a shot at that person,ā€ Oā€™Neil said. ā€œThe officer did not announce that he was a police officer prior to shooting. What the officer observed and why he did not announce ā€˜policeā€™ will be addressed as the investigation continues.

based on what I have read on this the cop is guilty of murder and should go to jail,,,but lets let the courts work it out,,,

OH and youre a racist for bringing this one up and ignoring when the same thing happens to white people,,,

White people get ph uked with also. White people get profiled. Not all white people are blond hair and blue eyed swedes. I will say in this day and age if in your home tidy it up a bit and close the doors if something happened to have a cop respond.

Whatever it was, she deserved it. Still, although perhaps not involved in this particular case, we know the following:

WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies. A striking reference to that conclusion, notable for its confidence and the policy prescriptions that accompany it, appears in a classified FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide from April 2015, obtained by The Intercept. The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that ā€œdomestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,ā€ and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Although these right-wing extremists have posed a growing threat for years, federal investigators have been reluctant to publicly address that threat or to point out the movementā€™s longstanding strategy of infiltrating the law enforcement community.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement
Wheres your proof that this cop was a white supremacist? :cuckoo:

for people like him just being white means your a white supremacist,,,

White people get ph uked with also. White people get profiled. Not all white people are blond hair and blue eyed swedes. I will say in this day and age if in your home tidy it up a bit and close the doors if something happened to have a cop respond.
White people have a 243 year track record of racism. This is a murder by a cop of an unarmed black person. No excuse for it and it's not a crime for your door to be open.

I always reserve judgement until we get all the details.

So many of these stories offer bogus details like in the travon martin case or mike brown case...let's wait & have a clue before casting stones.
There were no bogus details in those cases. Unless you're a white racist.

Where is your proof this cop wasn't a white supremacist? :cuckoo:

Read:

"Still, although perhaps not involved in this particular case, ...", anyone home?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I love being clean cut white and wealthy
Cops can't shoot me for no good reason

holy-shit-i-love-being-white-prince-william-carried-on-a-throne-by-black-men.jpg

White people have a 243 year track record of racism. This is a murder by a cop of an unarmed black person. No excuse for it and it's not a crime for your door to be open.
I am talking about me. I am talking about white males being denied jobs in the 1970's and 1980's do to forced quotas and PC. I am talking about being followed by security guards from the same time period. I am talking about being profiled by police and security many many times both in public and private areas. I am talking about being judged just like you. And in fact some African Americans have done the judging. I am talking about being profiled by surveillance equipment and actually harassed. I am talking about fellow employees making comments through surveillance. I am talking about the law/corrections/judicial fiefdom being to sensitive to venting due to their fragile egos. I am talking in both public and private concerns. We are becoming a police state. And Obama was/is part of it.

I am talking about me. I am talking about white males being denied jobs in the 1970's and 1980's do to forced quotas and PC. I am talking about being followed by security guards from the same time period. I am talking about being profiled by police and security many many times both in public and private areas. I am talking about being judged just like you. And in fact some African Americans have done the judging. I am talking about being profiled by surveillance equipment and actually harassed. I am talking about fellow employees making comments through surveillance. I am talking about the law/corrections/judicial fiefdom being to sensitive to venting due to their fragile egos. I am talking in both public and private concerns. We are becoming a police state. And Obama was/is part of it.

White males had been denying everybody else jobs for over 200 years at that point. Quotas were 100 percent white male. PC was not hiring women or people of color. You want everybody to pretend that didn't happen, but it did. I've been denied jobs and promotions to watch dumb whites get them until I and a friend started a business because we couldn't get the jobs we applied for. I've been followed and stopped by police way more than you could ever imagine. Your experinces don't erase 243 years of constant white racism against blacks and other people of color. I get sick and tired of white men crying about themselves like they aren't the ones controlling things. You have not been judged like me. We have been consistently judged by whites based on fiction whites created about us. You have been due to a 400 year record of behavior that has created mistrust. Whites like you want to force everybody to have amnesia while whites continue practicing racism. The robber's family doesn't get to cry about the fact that the neighbors don't trust them. But whites like you want us to assume that you are not a racist even after 4 centuries of whites being racist. Then you want to cry about how your ass is judged like we are and blacks do some of the judging like it's the same thing.

It's not and it's not done for the same reason or caused by the same belief.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back