What's The Difference Between The Teabaggers and The Republican Base?

Exactly... myth.. what YOU want things to be and not particularly what they are stated to be via the source of information... you, wingnut, are notorious for trying to post myth and portray it as fact

Oh, and the teabaggers get really mad if you call them "teabaggers" and throw a little hissy fit. The new talking point if you dare use the term "teabaggers" is that you are a "shiteater". Because if they call you a "shiteater", which is lame, you might stop calling them "teabaggers" which really pisses them off.

I know it's hard, but try and live your life after being called such a nasty insult.

:lol:
So, why do YOU choose to use consistently a childish and classless term? Says a lot more about you than one who prefers not to hear it.

Because it pisses you guys off so much.
It pisses me off? I wasn't aware of that. Tell me more about how I feel. You must be the expert on me as you seem to think you know more about me than I.

*pssst: That would be a strawman from you*

.... It's a rare thing that can make a whole group of adults cry like Nancy Kerrigan. I cherish such a magical word.

The teabaggers need to get some thicker skin if they have any hope of survival in the market of ideas. You guys should be thanking me for helping you to toughen up.
But, when you have nothing left but a childish motivation and an idiotic and illogical response, again, it says more about you than me.

It pisses me off? I wasn't aware of that. Tell me more about how I feel. You must be the expert on me as you seem to think you know more about me than I.

*pssst: That would be a strawman from you*

Okay. Than it doesn't piss you off. If the shoe fits and all. I still find the fact that a simple term causes various teabaggers on this board to go into histrionics hilarious, and I will keep using the term.

But, when you have nothing left but a childish motivation and an idiotic and illogical response, again, it says more about you than me.

I don't see a lot of adult motivations or intelligent and logical responses or even polices coming forth from the teabag movement.

By virtue of the recent press it's been getting, the movement is as confused about what it believes as is everyone else. The only strong correlation seems to be a dislike of Obama. Since the majority of the teabaggers are republicans, I view the movement as an attempt to re-dress/sale the usual partisan bullshit.

I also find it profoundly hilarious that the GOP is now going to try and convince us that they are fiscally conservative after eight years of out of control government spending. The teabagger's penchant for selective amnesia is too funny to ignore.

So, hey, I'll continue to mock it.

Democrat Party (phrase) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

"Democrat Party" is a political epithet used in the United States instead of "Democratic Party" when talking about the Democratic Party. The term has been principally used by conservative commentators and members of the Republican Party in party platforms, partisan speeches and press releases since the 1930s. The explicit goal is to dissociate the name of the rival party from the concept of democracy.

The word "Democrat" is not at all controversial, except when it is used as an adjective (as in "Democrat Party" or "Democrat Senator" or "Democrat idea"). In that case some Democratic Party leaders and non-partisan commentators have objected to the use as adjective.[1] New Yorker commentator Hendrik Hertzberg wrote:

Is Barry a DemocRAT or a DemocRATic?...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back