What's The Difference Between The Teabaggers and The Republican Base?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I'd like for the RWers, Republicans and Neo-Cons of the board especially to answer this one, but of course its open to anyone to answer.

LOL @ Cruzadur Fwank!!

I expect such shenanigans from you Fwankie Boy...keep up the humor.

49izadw.gif

I'd like for the RWers, Republicans and Neo-Cons of the board especially to answer this one, but of course its open to anyone to answer.

according to the polls that came out this week, its pretty much the same rightwng extremist. seems they usurped whatever 'movement' was starting up.

i'm sure dick armey is very proud.

Si Mod...you're a TeaBagger?

Its not an insult, its the term YOU PEOPLE gave YOURSELVES.

I am a Tea Partier - been to two protests. Rachel Maddow first used the term about a year ago. She is not one of us. I have nothing in common with her.

In fact, I had never heard the term before the left used it to describe Tea Partiers. Thanks to Maddow, I now know a crass term.

Last edited:
End of the road troll. Do just a little research and answer your own question.

I am a Tea Partier - been to two protests. Rachel Maddow first used the term about a year ago. She is not one of us. I have nothing in common with her.

In fact, I had never heard the term before the left used it to describe Tea Partiers. Thanks to Maddow, I now know a crass term.

Please provide the date. Last year would be April 18, 2009.

I believe I can provide much videos and articles WELL BEFORE that with Right-Wingers, Republicans and Neo-Cons using the term. (I'm talking at LEAST a year before that date BTW)

So please provide a SPECIFIC date so you can DEBUNK your bogus claim.

Thanks.

according to the polls that came out this week, its pretty much the same rightwng extremist. seems they usurped whatever 'movement' was starting up.

Yep they are just the activists in the republican party.

It's always entertaining as hell when people use polls to back up something. Polls? Seriously, jillian? You're making it hard for me not to disagree with you, mo chara.

Please provide the date. Last year would be April 18, 2009.

I believe I can provide much videos and articles WELL BEFORE that with Right-Wingers, Republicans and Neo-Cons using the term. (I'm talking at LEAST a year before that date BTW)

So please provide a SPECIFIC date so you can DEBUNK your bogus claim.

Thanks.
Let's put it this way, the first time I heard the term, was when Maddow used it about a year ago, the classless individual that she is.

Anyone who uses it is a classless buffoon, in my book.

Nice way to back out of your BOGUS claim si modo.

"The last time I heard it."

Well geez, that argument can be used for ANYTHING.

LOL!!!

:rolleyes:

It would be convenient if they were the same. Then you could just hate one group of people instead of two MarcATL. Then your street thugs in New Orleans could just beat any nonDemocrat and break their legs or nose.

Forum List

Back