What's the difference between public school and welfare

Absolutely
Schools with union teachers perform better

With Teachers, you get what you pay for
Speaking of pay...you never answered my question about "free" education. So we're paying our hard earned money to people who then have a portion of it taken by unions that support radical leftist ideas like transgender nonsense and Marxist doctrine in OUR schools that we pay for. Gee, that "free" public education is such a good deal, huh.

End public education and turn it into for profit enterprises. Cross your fingers that your children will go to the Amazon Academies, McDonald's Kindergarten, Militantly Partisan ideology schools, etc. Your child can be a great source of profit for the wealthy, if only these liberal hurdles can be removed.
Couldn't possibly be any worse than the gubmint-run moron mills currently in operation.

Speaking of pay...you never answered my question about "free" education. So we're paying our hard earned money to people who then have a portion of it taken by unions that support radical leftist ideas like transgender nonsense and Marxist doctrine in OUR schools that we pay for. Gee, that "free" public education is such a good deal, huh.
STOP LYING

No wonder no one cares

Schools with Union Teachers do better than those who are not

That is not even remotely true as it is administered in the real world. Parents with means move into the best school districts while poor families are stuck in failing schools. It's outrageous. Black families have had enough. They want school choice and they are correct.
If you truly wanted to implement school choice, why not move the faculty instead of the brick and mortar building where they attend school. Sounds like a great idea, right? too bad it has already been tried and failed miserably.

Poor students make poor students.

Forum List

Back