What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

MarcATL

Gold Member
Reaction score
Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only way is for each end of the argument to stop pointing the finger at the other, look in the mirror and hold its own accountable.

There can be no "honest conversation on race" unless and until that happens.

Not holding my breath. The country appears to be fresh out of mirrors.

progressive hunter

Gold Member
Reaction score
The only way is for each end of the argument to stop pointing the finger at the other, look in the mirror and hold its own accountable.

There can be no "honest conversation on race" unless and until that happens.

Not holding my breath. The country appears to be fresh out of mirrors.

the only way to stop racism is to ignore it,,,

Natural Citizen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The blacks are the biggest instigators. They'll shut up if you engage them. Out on the streets, I mean. In front of their boys, too.

That's the problem. Nobody ever walks back up to em and asks, what'd you say to me, boy?

Do that once in a while, it'll get quiet quickly and the sambo soliciting a problem doesn't have shit to say all of a sudden.

They thrive on people being afraid to step up and ask em what the fuck their problem is.

Last edited:

iamwhatiseem

Gold Member
Reaction score
First and foremost is to understand who is your greatest oppressor.
And all to often that person is the person in the mirror and those standing around you....not people you have never met.

Natural Citizen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyway. That said, the so-called advocates for diversity are the biggest racists. End of the day, a Marxist is a Marxist is a Marxist.

Natural Citizen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And all to often that person is the person in the mirror and those standing around you....not people you have never met.
No, it's the over-sized government. That's our biggest oppressor. Government is force. Force is not moral. We want as little of it as possible.

These sambos wanna use the foce of government to placate their group claims.

That's not how things work. Huh uh. That's not the proper role of governemnt. The proper role of government is to protect INDIVIDUAL liberty.

No such thing as black rights or gay rights or any other group right. Rights don't come as groups. Rights come as individuals.

Last edited:

iamwhatiseem

Gold Member
Reaction score
No, it's the over-sized government. That's our biggest oppressor. Government is force. Force is not moral. We want as little of it as possible.
I was speaking in terms of just racism.

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated
Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"
If you really want racism to end you'd first have to eliminate any current law on the books that have anything at all to do with race. Then you'd have to instruct everyone in government, especially congress and the black caucus to STFU about it altogether regardles of who it's supposed to be for or benefit. As long as you hold it out there it'll continue to be an issue but if you let it die, it will surely die.

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
Stop letting asshole racists live in your head rent free...
This ^^^^^ 1000%

If someone is a racist that is their problem more than yours, unless they’re doing harm to you. Then you do something about it

Manonthestreet

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Racism like lying, theft , murder, will be practiced until end of time .Thinking you can extinquish it is foolhardy

iamwhatiseem

Gold Member
Reaction score
Racism like lying, theft , murder, will be practiced until end of time .Thinking you can extinquish it is foolhardy
Extinguish no, reduce to irrelevancy yes.
But not until the baitors and those who make a living off of it are also reduced to irrelevancy.

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
But not until the baitors and those who make a living off of it are also reduced to irrelevancy.
And how do you see that happening? I’m forty years old, and throughout my lifetime I’ve seen the racial grievance industrial complex grow to new heights year after year. Even after having a black president

Manonthestreet

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That won't happen cause it's profitable to create crisis' so as not to let them go to waste.

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Reaction score
image-businessman-nce--hurdle-smile-allowance-119375215[1].jpg

Sorry about the Meme. I meant to actually reply to the OP. Ya everybody is fully capable like anybody else and nobody is born into castes is the American way. Actually Jefferson Davis agreed with things as simple as this, that the King was a caste and the professions are to be open.

Last edited:
OP
MarcATL

MarcATL

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you really want racism to end you'd first have to eliminate any current law on the books that have anything at all to do with race. Then you'd have to instruct everyone in government, especially congress and the black caucus to STFU about it altogether regardles of who it's supposed to be for or benefit. As long as you hold it out there it'll continue to be an issue but if you let it die, it will surely die.
The American Government had racist laws that held down and persecuted blacks for over 300 years.

How do you account for that?

Most reactions - Past 7 days