What's right about Christianity

Please post your opinions on what is positive about Christianity. If you have negative comments please do not post here. I'm also posting an opposing thread called what's wrong with Christianity, you can post opposing opinions there. I'm trying to avoid having two posters fighting with each other and distracting from the thread on hand. Enjoy !
Post Francis.

Another very good observation. Have a great day. Thanks again, Stan.

I made the suggestion and provided two alternatives for all would be posters to try to limit chaos. I should have realized it would help on this site.
You said, if you have negative comments, please don't post here. .
I reiterate what I said.

You said, if you have negative comments, please don't post here. .
I reiterate what I said.
And I said what I said wasn't negative but you took it that way anyway. So be it, you can't satisfy everybody in this world. I'll try my best if you think I made a mistake that's fine I'm still human I do make mistakes. What's it like to be perfect ?

And I said what I said wasn't negative but you took it that way anyway. So be it, you can't satisfy everybody in this world. I'll try my best if you think I made a mistake that's fine I'm still human I do make mistakes. What's it like to be perfect ?

As an atheist I haven't the luxury to decide those things. Only godbotherers have unique access to god who instructs them. Although none of you have ever received his opinion you still regard yourself as perfect anyway.

As an atheist I haven't the luxury to decide those things. Only godbotherers have unique access to god who instructs them. Although none of you have ever received his opinion you still regard yourself as perfect anyway.
This will be my last reply on this subject. I'll just keep checking the thank you boxes, and not question anything that is said.

This will be my last reply on this subject. I'll just keep checking the thank you boxes, and not question anything that is said.

It's about time you realised you were out of order. You should have bowed out long ago.

Forum List

Back