What's nice about living in China is U.S. government can't shut their productions down

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
But if you live in the USA, especially old school & wholesome burger joints, well fucking A, shut that shit down. Besides, the Chinese don't earn a Nickle off the franchise and you can't buy it through Amazon. California leads the nation in shutting down business, just another day at the office.

Say, California is the left's flagship State right? I wonder why they're driving their own citizens away in droves? Negative population growth, first in history despite open gates to immigration, weird.

'We refuse to become the vaccination police'​

Officials in Northern California on Tuesday closed a second Bay Area In-N-Out Burger restaurant, after employees repeatedly failed to check customers eating indoors for proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative coronavirus test result.

,,they are punishing industrious/hard working people and not people that commit crimes
..just like when they denigrate brave/smart/industrious men like Columbus, and HONOR jackass thugs like Floyd...no wonder their culture is a failure

Businesses and companies that are not dependent on government kickbacks and Dem butthole licking cowards, aren't going to put up with this, because they aren't in business to do the governments bidding as their Nazi SS.

I for one, hate and despise Hellifornia/Mexifornia.......but I love IN and OUT Burger...........and hope they completely shut all of their businesses down in that state and move to the South, where we appreciate them.

It's kinda funny. I agree with the statement from the business that states that they are not in the business of enforcing government mandates.

Just the same as the state is not in the business of enforcing Federal Constitutional requirements.

But if you live in the USA, especially old school & wholesome burger joints, well fucking A, shut that shit down. Besides, the Chinese don't earn a Nickle off the franchise and you can't buy it through Amazon. California leads the nation in shutting down business, just another day at the office.

Say, California is the left's flagship State right? I wonder why they're driving their own citizens away in droves? Negative population growth, first in history despite open gates to immigration, weird.

'We refuse to become the vaccination police'​

Officials in Northern California on Tuesday closed a second Bay Area In-N-Out Burger restaurant, after employees repeatedly failed to check customers eating indoors for proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative coronavirus test result.

Good for In-N-Out. I agree it is wrong to make them enforce things like this. They did the right thing, though I feel bad for those that lost jobs.

They are requiring everyone follow the same rules to do business.

DERp
no--you people HONOR criminals and HATE hard working/industrious people--no wonder your culture is a faliure
and--AND--no need for mask mandates/etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are worthless --sit down--you fail--bigtime
here ya go!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

no--you people HONOR criminals and HATE hard working/industrious people--no wonder your culture is a faliure
and--AND--no need for mask mandates/etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are worthless --sit down--you fail--bigtime
here ya go!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA
You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back