What's next since the Ds can't get 67 viotes in the Senate?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
my question is will the current impeachment fight blow up before it even gets to the senate or after it does make it to the senate

What's next?

The stigma of Impeachment.

Something that will stink-up the Republican slate in the coming 2020 nationwide general election.

Putting Eric Ciaramella and people like Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Clinton and others on trial for Treason.

upload_2019-11-17_20-59-24.jpeg

It will take just three republicans to get a secret ballot on the final vote . Then it's not a sure thing.

my question is will the current impeachment fight blow up before it even gets to the senate or after it does make it to the senate
Only need three to make it a secret ballot.

How many senators do you suppose would vote to remove the Tangerine Tornado if they could do it without it being public?

What's next?

The stigma of Impeachment.

Something that will stink-up the Republican slate in the coming 2020 nationwide general election.
Yeah and the plan ain't working, but thanks for playing Democrats. Anyone in their right mind knows what has taken place, and has seen the desperation of the leftist when jumping from the original plan to every letter in the alphabet afterwards.

How many senators do you suppose would vote to remove the Tangerine Tornado if they could do it without it being public?

What a bunch of gutless dim pussies. All good at not being public. Secret bitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a bunch of gutless dim pussies. All good at not being public. Secret bitches.

Democrats aren't gonna change their votes if it's a secret ballot, son.

I doubt it even makes it to the Senate. The Democrats case for impeachment has been some pretty weak sauce so far. I’m not convinced he’s even going to get impeached in the House.

I doubt it even makes it to the Senate. The Democrats case for impeachment has been some pretty weak sauce so far. I’m not convinced he’s even going to get impeached in the House.

I stand corrected thank you

Have you been watching the same hearings I have?

I don't think it WILL make it to the Senate. If the Dim Dems HAD the votes they would've already sent it there. But even if it DID make it to the Senate, it would still take two-thirds Yes votes to unseat our duly elected president. It's NOT happening. The Dems know this, this is the reason they're putting on their clown show, called "impeachment hearings". They'll drag this crap along as far they can, and finally give up. After that, they'll continue to look for something/anything to try to discredit President Trump. Basically, they know they can't beat him in next year's election, so they'll keep throwing crap at the wall, hoping it will stick. Pathetic and pitiful.

How hard is it to type and tell lies with you lips wrapped around a broom handle?

Why do you need Secret Ballots, Secret Accusers. Secret Accusations, Secret Un-Named Crimes, Secret Transcripts, and Now you are Whining and Begging for a Secret Ballot?

I didn’t know The Constitution talked about Fake Secret Impeachment Proceedings.

Can you show me where that is?

Last edited:

Did that stop the Repubs when they did it to Clinton?

It was clear Clinton"s fatal error was perjury.

This thing with Trump was weak from the get go and when the Dems star witness admitted she saw no wrong doing it should have ended there

It will take just three republicans to get a secret ballot on the final vote . Then it's not a sure thing.
It ain't GONNA HAPPEN, sh*thead. Try again.
McConnell has limited options to just shut this down. He can make bullshit rules and play games with everyday stuff but with impeachment he is constrained by rules he can't change. It will be an absolute trip to see the Senate actually doing something.

Forum List

Back