What's Next On The 'Gay' Agenda After Transgenderism? Sex With Children Of Course!

Or put it simply, Pedophilia. But wait, that's already happening now with homosexuals, especially the same sex married ones with kids. Homosexuality and Pedophilia are one in the same. As Christians, we heterosexuals must protect the children from these mentally ill degenerates. This is how they'll try normalize pedophilia:

Hollywood will lead the way in "normalizing" pedophilia, just as they did with homosexuality. It will be a gradual process. At first, there will be movies and TV shows with scripts that include a brief, non-judgmental mention of an unseen character being a pedophile. Next, they'll start showing up as minor characters on TV shows, probably as the "goofy but harmless" next door neighbor or coworker. Eventually, there will be scripts where things take a serious turn, showing the character "who happens to be a pedophile" in a sympathetic light as the victim of a "hate crime" perpetrated by a closed-minded bigot who refuses to accept his lifestyle. After that, society in general will be pressured to not only accept them, but join in celebrating them for who they are.

What’s Next on the ‘Gay’ Agenda after Transgenderism? | Scott Lively Ministries

Read more at ‘Gay’ laws set stage for pedophilia ‘rights’

WND....ah the home of Conservative wing nuts who want to put kids at risk.

The only power they have is in public schools.....if you have kids its your responsibility to keep them from being brainwashed.

But they can give severe brainwashing via TV as well, Movies, Music etc. So that is also a powerful tool to brainwash the sheep kids included.
Nearly every show I see on netflix has fags in and everyone acting like it's the most normal thing in the world.

Imagine- a world that treats gays and blacks and asians and Jews as normal.

Mike's nightmare.

The only power they have is in public schools.....if you have kids its your responsibility to keep them from being brainwashed.

But they can give severe brainwashing via TV as well, Movies, Music etc. So that is also a powerful tool to brainwash the sheep kids included.
Nearly every show I see on netflix has fags in and everyone acting like it's the most normal thing in the world.

Mike's nightmare.
LOL! Now the fruity lib compares race to faggotry.

It is very difficult to get leftist closed minds to understand how media is used to :

1. Condition people into acceptance
2. it acclimates the public into accepting
3. it allows for massive brain washing in masses of the population

The list goes on and on. The leftist sheep are not able to piece together how everything ties into one agenda we can give them the tools to connect those dots, but when they have no interest because of whatever excuse they dream up such as " ewww infowars" ewwww Breithbart etc it keeps them from learning another side of information keeping them right where the Globalist want these sheep .............. and of course it's a lot deeper and complexed than that which i'm sure you already realize other wise you wouldn't be one of the people AWAKE lol.

Hollywood is pushing the gay agenda bigtime.....but according to many child stars Hollywood is full of rich liberal pedophiles. I gave up all this new shit...I watch MeTV and AntennaTV mostly and some Buzzr.

It is very difficult to get leftist closed minds to understand how media is used to :

I will admit- it is difficult for me to understand the closed minds of Konspiracy nuts like you and your fellow travellers.

Mike's nightmare.

Imagine a world when everybody else's rights are thrown in the garbage and then imagine a world where people are NOT FORCE to do , act, or think what they are " MADE TO THINK OR FEEL" .

You don't like Trump but if we you were made to get down on your knees and pray to him........... yah wouldn't like it now would you?

Mike's nightmare.

Imagine a world when everybody else's rights are thrown in the garbage

Hmmm sounds like Russia.

Hollywood is pushing the gay agenda bigtime.....but according to many child stars Hollywood is full of rich liberal pedophiles. I gave up all this new shit...I watch MeTV and AntennaTV mostly and some Buzzr.

I can't believe how just about every ........................n show or movie watched has to have some naked bitch in it showing it all it's in EVERYTHING.... it's sickening how society has created the mindset that women should bare it all show it all, with no show of self respect man they just let it all hang out and they degrade themselves with no thoughts about it.

Music videos today they get up there looking like pole dancing whores and kids watch this bs.

Mike's nightmare.

Hmmm sounds like Russia.

No it's the America you left tards want. your comment above proves it.

After pedophilia will come trans-species identification.
Celebrate-Japans-Cat-Day-with-These-8-Cat-Cosplay13.jpg

Mike's nightmare.

Hmmm sounds like Russia.

No it's the America you left tards want. your comment above proves it.

No- Russia is the America you contards want and dream for.

Every post you make proves it.

They also push the anti-gun agenda. Every show on netflix has the "is the gun registered to you", or "do you a permit to have a gun in your home".

Last edited:

And most of those shows are financed and produced by Jews.

For all of you agreeing with Stevie......do remember you are agreeing with the guy who blames the Jews for everything.

What a champion....

For all of you agreeing with Stevie......do remember you are agreeing with the guy who blames the Jews for everything.

What a champion....
What does that have to do with gays? Wait, never mind. I forgot you guys can't do anything but misdirect.

Leftist media is now promoting “pedophile rights” as the next “social justice” movement….
Numerous political commentators predicted that pedophiles would try to hijack the June 26 Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriages to argue that they too are “suffering” discrimination over their “normal” sexual orientation.
“Using the same tactics used by ‘gay’ rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals [sic],” wrote Jack Minor for the Northern Colorado Gazette

They will use the same bullshit that homosexuals use. "I was born that way". Pedophilia is being presented as just another deep seated predisposition determining that specific behavior.
Here is the problem with acting on "inate" primal urges. Do you stifle the man born with homicidal tendencies? What about the man standing in a courtroom insisting he was born to rape?

What we are doing is replacing morality with biological determinism. Genetics DO NOT determine morality. Society norms do that. Without morality, man is reduced to animal behavior. It didn't bode well for Rome, and it won't improve our lot either.
If I was an atheist, I would say we have begun our descent. We are devolving.

there-are-67-genders-go-back-we-fucked-up-everything-25347742.png

Last edited:
Homosexuality and Pedophilia are one in the same.

Why exactly are you trying to protect pedophiles- and endanger children?

We all know that you are a racist, an anti-semite, a bigot- but what do you have against children?

As you know- girls are by far, the largest victims of child rape and sexual abuse.

And men- are by far, the largest perpetrators of child rape and sexual abuse.

But you want to protect the majority of child rapists- by attacking homosexuals?

And you want to endanger children- by telling their parents that the pedophiles are all homosexuals- so they can trust them with good ol' straight married father and husband- Dennis Hastert- and with the paragon of manliness- straight father and husband- Jerry Sandusky.

You have always been an asshole.

But it takes a special brand of asshole who wants to put children at risk just so he can attack homosexuals.
You side with the homosexuals/pedophiles. You're an advocate for children being sexually molested by these disciples of Satan.

I side with the people who are against child rape and child molestation.

You are promoting lies that you know will lead to more child rape.
I have to agree with Steve. I admit not all gay people are pedophiles. But it's a movement that want to normalize grown men sharing locker rooms with girls.

First of all- doesn't it make you feel a touch unclean to agree with anything Steve says?

Secondly- it is mighty white of you to admit that not all gay people are pedophiles. Just like noting that not all white people are racists.

And finally- there is not a single gay person who is trying to 'normalize grown men sharing locker rooms with girls'.
Obama wanted or did pull federal funding from schools if they didn't allow it.

Forum List

Back