What's next after this 2 trillion dollar pork bill, how about 3 trillion more?

"You people" this and "you people" that is always the response from "you people".
"You people" always inflate the numbers. Of course, I don't want certain items in the package, get it?

No, I don't. Do you support this 2 trillion bill or do you not?

You're just pissed that wealthy people aren't being given money.

Stimulus actions include constructiuon which creates jobs.

You people are dumber than shit.

You can't stimulate an economy of 340 million people by targeting the construction industry alone, and all their union members. Talk about dumber than shit.

We should for one hundred trillion dollar infrastructure plan and see how many people will say yes!

What Republicans should have done is implement a consumer tax to offset the debt of every year we have one. Start it off at 10 cents on the dollar. The rich pay, the poor pay, and anybody in between pays. If we increase that debt, we raise it to 12 cents on the dollar.

If we did that, you'd see how many people would rally against pork spending like this.

We should for one hundred trillion dollar infrastructure plan and see how many people will say yes!

What Republicans should have done is implement a consumer tax to offset the debt of every year we have one. Start it off at 10 cents on the dollar. The rich pay, the poor pay, and anybody in between pays. If we increase that debt, we raise it to 12 cents on the dollar.

If we did that, you'd see how many people would rally against pork spending like this.

The thing is the Republicans would never do that because it would hurt their base and those that pay their bills...

The thing is the Republicans would never do that because it would hurt their base and those that pay their bills...

They are about to increase our debt another 2 trillion on mostly pork, and as per the OP, perhaps twice that much. How many people really care about a debt they will never have to repay? Not many. it's just numbers to most of us.

I don't think many Republicans will jump ship to the Democrat side if we all paid for the debt instead of 52% of our country, or whatever the last figure was. But what I do believe is Democrats would go to the other side so their consumption tax would not increase anymore.

This conversation started with your earlier "stupid" comment. The reason for her loss was obvious just like the reason for Trump's loss was obvious. Politicians always find ways to justify their loss, Trump's loss being an absurd example.

There was nothing stupid about my comment. How can you explain a record voter turnout for a guy as boring as Biden, who hid in his basement and made very few personal appearances, who refused to answer questions on major policies like making PR and DC states, or expanding the Supreme Court, and who's son was under FBI investigation for matters Joe too was involved with? There is only two explanations for it: People are completely stupid, or mail-in voting, which actually is a combination of both.

This conversation started with your earlier "stupid" comment. The reason for her loss was obvious just like the reason for Trump's loss was obvious. Politicians always find ways to justify their loss, Trump's loss being an absurd example.

There was nothing stupid about my comment. How can you explain a record voter turnout for a guy as boring as Biden, who hid in his basement and made very few personal appearances, who refused to answer questions on major policies like making PR and DC states, or expanding the Supreme Court, and who's son was under FBI investigation for matters Joe too was involved with? There is only two explanations for it: People are completely stupid, or mail-in voting, which actually is a combination of both.
I explain the record turnout for Biden because he is highly qualified and Trump was personally disliked by the public. Is Trump someone who you want your child to look up to? Hid in his basement? STUPID. Trump's personal appearances were photo-op rallies and had very little substance and a lot of bullshit. The showman-grifter satisfying his humungous ego at the expense of his easily manipulated and very ignorant following.
As a candidate, Biden has the right to develop his stances on DC, Puerto Rico, and anything else, and discuss them when he is in office if he so chooses. Pragmatism is the name of the game in the presidency and sound-biting that subject would not have been helpful. Trump, on the other hand, had comments for everything and those comments meant nothing and sounded good at the moment. Con-man in action.
Biden's son under investigation due to Trump's demand for an investigation?
C'MON MAN!

Last edited:
I explain the record turnout for Biden because he is highly qualified. Hid in his basement? STUPID. Trump's personal appearances were photo-op rallies and had very little substance and a lot of bullshit. The showman-grifter satisfying his humungous ego at the expense of his easily manipulated and very ignorant following.
As a candidate, he has the right to develop his stances on DC and Puerto Rico
and discuss them when he is in office if he so chooses. Pragmatism is the name of the game in the presidency and sound-biting that subject would not have been helpful. Trump had comments for everything and those comments meant nothing.
C'MON MAN!

Trump had nothing to do with it. It was the computer repair shop that handed the FBI Hunter's laptop which he found every suspicious and illegal activities on that started the investigation.

Biden highly qualified? The guy spent nearly 50 years in federal offices and had nothing to show for it. He never held the job as President which made Trump the more qualified person after running the office for 4 years, much successfully until the China flu.

"You people" this and "you people" that is always the response from "you people".
"You people" always inflate the numbers. Of course, I don't want certain items in the package, get it?

I have mixed feelings. However, I believe in the covid part of it and anything that will aid the middle class, underclass, and small business. So yes.

I explain the record turnout for Biden because he is highly qualified. Hid in his basement? STUPID. Trump's personal appearances were photo-op rallies and had very little substance and a lot of bullshit. The showman-grifter satisfying his humungous ego at the expense of his easily manipulated and very ignorant following.
As a candidate, he has the right to develop his stances on DC and Puerto Rico
and discuss them when he is in office if he so chooses. Pragmatism is the name of the game in the presidency and sound-biting that subject would not have been helpful. Trump had comments for everything and those comments meant nothing.
C'MON MAN!

Trump had nothing to do with it. It was the computer repair shop that handed the FBI Hunter's laptop which he found every suspicious and illegal activities on that started the investigation.

Biden highly qualified? The guy spent nearly 50 years in federal offices and had nothing to show for it. He never held the job as President which made Trump the more qualified person after running the office for 4 years, much successfully until the China flu.
Trump had his fat little hands in Biden's son. Believe it, with Julie flapping away)
You obviously don't know, do you? I have already listed Biden's long list of accomplishments during his Senate years. He has plenty to show for it.
Trump wasn't qualified when he ran the first time, and he is still not qualified.
He fucks up almost everything he touches in one way or another. He knows 0 about diplomacy, among other things. Trump played 300 days of golf. He worshipped Fox News (fake news), Specifically Hannity, Tuckie, and Lewie. all day long. He has no idea how to govern and takes no advice from anyone.
Ronald Regan knew what he didn't know and brought into his cabinet the sharpest, most experienced minds to tell him what he needed to hear and not what he wanted to hear.

I have mixed feelings. However, I believe in the covid part of it and anything that will aid the middle class, underclass, and small business. So yes.

You just need to remember, that everything that you say "will aid the middle class, under class, and small buisness"... is going to come from those people. The middle class will have to pay higher taxes. The under class will have to pay higher taxes. Small business will have to pay higher taxes.

Everyone that will benefit from this.... will also be harmed by it.

There is no free lunch. The bill has to be paid, and don't believe the mythology that "the rich will pay it"... no they won't. You will. Your kids will. Their kids will.

Not going to be the rich paying this bill. Never worked in all human history, and won't work today.

Trump did not handle Covid badly or incompetent. You are just factually wrong on that.

500,000 dead. More than any other country in the world. yes, yes, he did.

No, we are against over spending. The problem is, the left-wing supported lock downs, which created a deficit increase.

Those deficits won't hit until this year... so um, no. The reason why we have deficits is Trump gave Trillions of dollars in tax cuts to rich people.

The only hypocrisy here, is people on the left who only complain about deficits when it's not their guy. The moment their own incompetent slob is in office, they start making excuses that somehow

Okay, both parties do that.. The thing is, Democrats actually try to do something about it. Clinton actually got rid of the deficit and was posting surpluses his last two years. Obama took Trillion dollar deficits and got them down to less than 400 Billion a year.

View attachment 462928

"It's Trumps fault somehow that I can't explain because I'm a partisan bigot!"

No. You are just a hypocrite.

Except I've already explained it.

Trump cut taxes and increased spending. Just like Bush and Reagan did, and he got EXACTLY the same result. I mean, you can almost excuse Reagan, no one had tried Supply Side up to that point, and when it didn't work, and he had the good sense to go along with tax increases and budget cuts in the later part of his term.

Bush and Trump just did it because. they don't even pretend it has benefits, they just want to give rich people tax breaks.

False. You are factually in error.

View attachment 462946

Well yes we can, because there should not be a lock down.

The problem with your example is that the Arsonist is also the Fireman. We're the ones complaining about the tax dollars.

The government is the one setting the fires by imposing a lock down, and then the government is the one taking our money, because well hey... there's a lock down, so we need to put you in poverty.

No. That's dumb.

Uh, guy, get real. The lockdowns/Trump Recession were bad, but total GDP in 2020 only shrank 2.3%, or 500 BILLION for the entire economy (not just the government). That was after 3 years of growth. Trump ran up the deficit by 7.8 TRILLION.

We have deficits because the rich aren't paying their fair share. Period.

Idiot. Trump recession. That just makes you a moron. Trump opposed the lock downs. If the Democrats and had opposed the lock downs with him, there would have been no recession.

See, you are just another partisan hypocritical bigot. This is why we all know you people are just evil terrible people, and we're just flat out better people than you.
If there was no lockdown, we would be facing thousands or millions more covid cases and people would not be out and about due to fear of infection or already being infected. Business would certainly see empty stores. Either way, it sucks.
Also, the facts are that when infected with the covid, people's immune systems are unable to deal with the illnesses that they already had before the covid got them. The covid is responsible for their deaths.

Prove that.

Because there are numerous countries that had less of a lock down than NYC or SF, and they didn't have the nightmare results you claim.

In fact, even in the US, we didn't. Florida never had the lock downs of NYC, and Florida has a vastly older population which is claimed to be the most at risk of covid, and yet comparatively Florida never did reach the levels of covid that NYC is supposed to have.

So facts don't support your opinion.
Facts do support my opinion. I spent 25 years in Florida and the restaurants and bars where I lived are empty and community gatherings have been canceled. People are using common sense. Also, numerous countries have lockdowns like ours.

Who is lying? You or the left-wing media? I'll take either one.
Florida residents are doing what is necessary all by themselves, without being told.
Nobody is lying--sorry to disappoint.

You said "If there was no lockdown we would be facing thousands or millions more covid cases".

So I posted that they have not had massive lock downs in Florida, and you claimed they did.

So I posted a link saying they did not.

Those are mutually exclusive claims. Sorry to disappoint.... but one of you by definition, must be lying.

Which is it? Did they not have a lock downs and you didn't have the end of the world levels of covid cases, in which case you lied... or did they have lock downs, and the media was lying?

Which is it? The two claims are mutually exclusive. One has to be a false claim. You pick. You or the media?

By the way, my uncle lives in Florida. They are open for business. Churches are meeting. Beaches are open, and people are on them.

I'm not trying to argue with your personal experience. Maybe where you are, they are locked down or something, I don't know.

I can say from my own experience where I live... the stores are open and packed. And I mean packed. Lines of people out the door. I was shocked honestly.

You just need to remember, that everything that you say "will aid the middle class, under class, and small buisness"... is going to come from those people. The middle class will have to pay higher taxes. The under class will have to pay higher taxes. Small business will have to pay higher taxes.

Everyone that will benefit from this.... will also be harmed by it.

There is no free lunch. The bill has to be paid, and don't believe the mythology that "the rich will pay it"... no they won't. You will. Your kids will. Their kids will.

Not going to be the rich paying this bill. Never worked in all human history, and won't work today.
Everybody making over $400000 will get an increase and the super-wealthy will lose that huge tax reduction that Trump gave them. It will be our grandchildren
who will bear the brunt. The money for the covid is necessary no matter what.

Trump did not handle Covid badly or incompetent. You are just factually wrong on that.

No, we are against over spending. The problem is, the left-wing supported lock downs, which created a deficit increase.

Those deficits won't hit until this year... so um, no. The reason why we have deficits is Trump gave Trillions of dollars in tax cuts to rich people.

The only hypocrisy here, is people on the left who only complain about deficits when it's not their guy. The moment their own incompetent slob is in office, they start making excuses that somehow

Okay, both parties do that.. The thing is, Democrats actually try to do something about it. Clinton actually got rid of the deficit and was posting surpluses his last two years. Obama took Trillion dollar deficits and got them down to less than 400 Billion a year.

View attachment 462928

"It's Trumps fault somehow that I can't explain because I'm a partisan bigot!"

No. You are just a hypocrite.

Except I've already explained it.

Trump cut taxes and increased spending. Just like Bush and Reagan did, and he got EXACTLY the same result. I mean, you can almost excuse Reagan, no one had tried Supply Side up to that point, and when it didn't work, and he had the good sense to go along with tax increases and budget cuts in the later part of his term.

Bush and Trump just did it because. they don't even pretend it has benefits, they just want to give rich people tax breaks.

False. You are factually in error.

View attachment 462946

Well yes we can, because there should not be a lock down.

The problem with your example is that the Arsonist is also the Fireman. We're the ones complaining about the tax dollars.

The government is the one setting the fires by imposing a lock down, and then the government is the one taking our money, because well hey... there's a lock down, so we need to put you in poverty.

No. That's dumb.

Uh, guy, get real. The lockdowns/Trump Recession were bad, but total GDP in 2020 only shrank 2.3%, or 500 BILLION for the entire economy (not just the government). That was after 3 years of growth. Trump ran up the deficit by 7.8 TRILLION.

We have deficits because the rich aren't paying their fair share. Period.

Idiot. Trump recession. That just makes you a moron. Trump opposed the lock downs. If the Democrats and had opposed the lock downs with him, there would have been no recession.

See, you are just another partisan hypocritical bigot. This is why we all know you people are just evil terrible people, and we're just flat out better people than you.
If there was no lockdown, we would be facing thousands or millions more covid cases and people would not be out and about due to fear of infection or already being infected. Business would certainly see empty stores. Either way, it sucks.
Also, the facts are that when infected with the covid, people's immune systems are unable to deal with the illnesses that they already had before the covid got them. The covid is responsible for their deaths.

Prove that.

Because there are numerous countries that had less of a lock down than NYC or SF, and they didn't have the nightmare results you claim.

In fact, even in the US, we didn't. Florida never had the lock downs of NYC, and Florida has a vastly older population which is claimed to be the most at risk of covid, and yet comparatively Florida never did reach the levels of covid that NYC is supposed to have.

So facts don't support your opinion.
Facts do support my opinion. I spent 25 years in Florida and the restaurants and bars where I lived are empty and community gatherings have been canceled. People are using common sense. Also, numerous countries have lockdowns like ours.

Who is lying? You or the left-wing media? I'll take either one.
Florida residents are doing what is necessary all by themselves, without being told.
Nobody is lying--sorry to disappoint.

You said "If there was no lockdown we would be facing thousands or millions more covid cases".

So I posted that they have not had massive lock downs in Florida, and you claimed they did.

So I posted a link saying they did not.

Those are mutually exclusive claims. Sorry to disappoint.... but one of you by definition, must be lying.

Which is it? Did they not have a lock downs and you didn't have the end of the world levels of covid cases, in which case you lied... or did they have lock downs, and the media was lying?

Which is it? The two claims are mutually exclusive. One has to be a false claim. You pick. You or the media?

By the way, my uncle lives in Florida. They are open for business. Churches are meeting. Beaches are open, and people are on them.

I'm not trying to argue with your personal experience. Maybe where you are, they are locked down or something, I don't know.

I can say from my own experience where I live... the stores are open and packed. And I mean packed. Lines of people out the door. I was shocked honestly.
The people of Florida did a self lockdown. They are staying home because they are afraid to frequent restaurants and attend community functions. Never said that there was a government lockdown.

So again I ask.... should a president wait until a city burns, before he takes action? That is a real question that is valid in this context.
And again, I say, trade with all, ally with none- pre-emptive killing is still unjust (immoral) killing- self defense isn't.

Bush was, (like his predecessors, and followers), doing what he was told- his "intelligence" was told what to tell him- follow the money see the agenda- we spend more than all other countries combined on alleged intelligence and military- yet, we believe we're innocent of what? The US should not be in the ME to prop up the Petrodollar. Period. Having to use force to promote your product/thesis/beliefs, etc., means they ain't all that good to start with- consensus works better and longer- trade requires consensus- alliance requires deceit and leads to treachery and corruption. We're living the results.

The money for the covid is necessary no matter what.
Only because of a red flag fear mongering by red flag fear mongers- people die. Period. The flu deaths have gone down- wonder why? People never lose their livelihoods because of the flu- or any other sickness- unless they die.
The US gov't is counting on ignorance- and winning. You may think it's on your side- but, it ain't.

Trump had his fat little hands in Biden's son. Believe it, with Julie flapping away)
You obviously don't know, do you? I have already listed Biden's long list of accomplishments during his Senate years. He has plenty to show for it.
Trump wasn't qualified when he ran the first time, and he is still not qualified.
He fucks up almost everything he touches in one way or another. He knows 0 about diplomacy, among other things. Trump played 300 days of golf. He worshipped Fox News (fake news), Specifically Hannity, Tuckie, and Lewie. all day long. He has no idea how to govern and takes no advice from anyone.
Ronald Regan knew what he didn't know and brought into his cabinet the sharpest, most experienced minds to tell him what he needed to hear and not what he wanted to hear.

And Biden is selecting unqualified people as well, plus the twist most of his selections are based on gender and race--not the best he could get.

Trump was the best President we've had since Reagan with many accomplishments. You refuse to recognize them based on your personal opinion of him. If Trump had anything to do with Hunter's FBI investigation, please post a reliable source for it. If Trump were President today, we'd still be paying $2.10 a gallon for gasoline rather than the $2.70 we are paying today, and zero threat of the Democrats stopping us from buying firearms and ammo in the future.

I don't know if the FBI interviewed Tony Bobolinski, but Tucker Carlson did. You should dig up that interview to see what he had to say that reinforced the investigation by the FBI. Not only was Tony a diehard Democrat, but also a military vet, successful businessman, and a former partner in the Biden scam.

Actually, there would have been for a couple of reasons.

First, between his Tariffs and Covid, supply chains were already messed up. The company I consulted for early last year came to a grinding halt before they ever sent a single person to work from home. Supply chain, cancelled orders, and so on.

Secondly, because the lockdowns were uneven, the disease continued to spread. The Japanese, the Germans, the South Koreans, bit the bullet, did national lockdowns and got the disease under control. The US, not so much.

Florida doesn't have the population NY has, and they didn't have as many people indoors. But let's look at that.

Florida has had 31,000 Covid Deaths.
New York has had 47,000 Covid Deaths

The states are about the same size.. and they are both doing pretty badly.

Forum List

Back