What's next after this 2 trillion dollar pork bill, how about 3 trillion more?

Beats dying, don't you think?
Thats what everyone thought at the time

but now we know the fatality rate is much lower than the “experts” predicted, and is highly dependent on age and physical condition

You don't know any such thing.. Everyone, every doctor, epidemiologist in the world except for Dumbass Trump??? What are you thinking?

You don't know any such thing.. Everyone, every doctor, epidemiologist in the world except for Dumbass Trump??? What are you thinking?
Trump followed the advice of the “experts”

they were often wrong but trump gets blamed for their mistakes

The time to fight the virus effectively was February and March of 2020.

In March, even Dr.Fauci and the CDC said there was no reason to wear masks. How did an expert like him get it so wrong? Well, because nobody knew how bad this thing was going to get. This is all pretty new to us.

How was the GDP in 2019? How much did the debt increase before COVID. Show me a graph of the unemployment rate showing trump changed the curve.

And the nerve of you, duped by the con man Trump, to decide who gets to vote. How un American are you?

Past perfect employment in this country, job growth will always slow down because there are simply no more jobs that can be created, yet under Trump it still took place. A million more jobs in the country than Americans who could work them which is the first time I've seen that in my life. How much lower could unemployment possibly have been?

I never said who could vote, but as an American, I have the right to express how I think voting should be conducted, and I don't think we need to send ballots to people's homes unless they have a reason for not being able to vote such as a solder outside of his home town, being out of town on business, illness or physical disabilities that makes it difficult or impossible to stand in line to vote.

If Republicans ever get power again, they should write a law of no mail-in voting unless you meet the requirements of not being able to vote in person. If the Democrats can now write how states have to conduct their voting process, then we should do the same when in power.

You think that the mail-in ballots were fraudulent? Mail-in ballots allowed those, who would normally stay home, to vote. You do want all eligible voters to vote, yes?Trump was behind in the polls anyway, and maybe he would not have won. His bad behavior since the election surely must expose him for what he is, a fraud.
And whatever your statistics show, it was short-lived.

Wrong. Before the virus we were in the right direction and economists predicted a continuation in that direction.

No, I don't want lazy uninformed people voting in our elections. I only what people who understand the issues, policies, and people they vote on. The only way to try and get those people to vote and not the dopes is to have in person elections like we've had in this country since our founding. If you can't get your worthless lazy ass to the polls to vote, then it obviously means you don't care that much about it. If those people want to vote, fine. Go to your voting location and vote.

You posted a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Forget the great economy we had under Trump. Forget the border problem that he addressed and got under control. Forget the several stock market records and record median high household income we hit. Trump had bad behavior. You see, you just pointed out the problem in our country. You are voting on personality instead of accomplishments.

Well congrats to you and yours. You got what you wanted. Now thousands of people lost their job. Our gasoline went up 50 cents a gallon higher since the election. Our border that Trump had under control is now a crisis. Dementia is letting people in without so much as being tested for Covid while we are in the process of trying to get as many people vaccinated and save as many lives as we can. I hope you're happy.
How was the GDP in 2019? How much did the debt increase before COVID. Show me a graph of the unemployment rate showing trump changed the curve.

And the nerve of you, duped by the con man Trump, to decide who gets to vote. How un American are you?
We don't want lazy and uninformed people voting in our elections, like many lazy
and uninformed trump supporters. Unfortunately, everyone has the right to vote.
Gas went up due to actions by Saudi Arabia--you see what I mean by uninformed?
Border problem? It still exists and is hardly under control. Uninformed?
In-person elections DO NOT guarantee informed voters. Fact-- in house voting
means nothing when it comes to intelligent and knowledgeable people.
It shows just what is bad about our country, because "bad behavior" is a contributor to lousy governing.
The national debt was soaring before the covid, thanks to trump's incompetence, spending, and ignoring the unintended consequence of his actions.
Thousands of people have lost jobs BEFORE the election, not "now" thousands etc.
You are uninformed, uneducated and easily manipulated. Read a book and DO NOT VOTE.

I don't know where you get your info from...Trump maybe? Green energy is coming and is necessary. You spelled Obama's name incorrectly, so try to be an adult.
Congress would not approve anything for Obama except to fill the bowl with pork.
The pork was somewhat ok since it put money into the economy, which started to improve under Obama and which was well on its way when Trump took office.
Fossil fuel will always be a part of our lives.

Oh please, green is not any part of our future unless it's forced upon us like the Democrats want to do. If it was any kind of a deal, you wouldn't need government at all. The private sector would embrace it and we would buy it willingly, just like they did with computers, the internet and cell phones. We wanted these things and willing to pay for them. The Republicans wouldn't work with DumBama on anything? You mean the Republicans were all for increasing taxes on businesses?

That statement shows how ignorant you are. Green energy is a part of our energy future. I am not saying it will provide all of our energy, it can provide a portion of it. You are wrong about what you said about computers and p-hones. They had to come down to affordable levels. Worth noting that Obama was willing to lower the corporate tax rate to 27%. Republicans made it clear they were not going to block everything he proposed.

Contrary to what the Trump supporters are trying to sell, Democrats are well aware that Congress must approve an infrastructure package.

Great. Let them take out a trillion or so dollars of their pork from this so-called Covid bill and use that for infrastructure.

Contrary to what Trump is trying to create, the US is not a dictatorship, and his bad behavior cost him the election.

The only thing that cost Trump the election was mail-in voting. When you invite more stupid to vote in elections, you're going to have a stupid outcome like we have now.

You are the one who is stupid. Trump syupporters are the stupidest people on this earth.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Looking beyond the $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill, President Joe Biden and lawmakers are laying the groundwork for another top legislative priority — a long-sought boost to the nation’s roads, bridges and other infrastructure that could run into Republican resistance to a hefty price tag.

Biden and his team have begun discussions on the possible outlines of an infrastructure package with members of Congress, particularly mindful that Texas’ recent struggles with power outages and water shortages after a brutal winter storm present an opportunity for agreement on sustained spending on infrastructure.

Democrats passed a $1.5 trillion package in the House last year, but it went nowhere with the Trump administration and the Republican-led Senate. A Senate panel approved narrower bipartisan legislation in 2019 focused on reauthorizing federal transportation programs. It, too, flamed out as the U.S. turned its focus to elections and COVID-19.

Biden has talked bigger numbers, and some Democrats are now urging him to bypass Republicans in the closely divided Congress to address a broader range of priorities urged by interest groups.

During the presidential campaign, Biden pledged to deploy $2 trillion on infrastructure and clean energy, but the White House has not ruled out an even higher price tag. McCarthy said Biden’s upcoming plan will specifically aim at job creation, such as with investments to boost “workers that have been left behind” by closed coal mines or power plants, as well as communities located near polluting refineries and other hazards.

DeFazio said General Motors’ recently announced goal of going largely electric by 2035 demonstrates the need for massive spending on charging stations across the country. Biden campaigned on a plan to install 500,000 charging stations by the end of 2030.

It's been written about that the Covid bill is around 90% pork that has nothing to do with the actual virus itself. Billions of dollars for nonsense like mass transit in Piglosi's state as well as a bridge to Canada in Shoemakers state. Now it's time to spend more money catering to their construction union supporters.

With the Republicans virtually helpless to control spending, we could very well find ourselves with a 4 to 5 trillion dollar additional debt within the first few months under this administration, mostly pandering to unions, environmentalists, and a host of Democrat loyalists. 500,000 charging stations by 2030? At this rate, the US will be Venezuela by then.

Well, I understand that only about 20-22% of this 1.9T "Covid" bill is actually going towards real Covid relief!

You are misinformed as usual.

$160 billion are spent directly combatting coronavirus such as vaccines.

The rest goes to combat the economic effects of the coronavirus.
$420 billion rfor direct payments to individuals.
$350 billion for unemployment benefits
$130 billion to re-open schools safely
$350 billion for state and local governments

You are now at $1.41 billion. That is 79% of the $1.9 billion. it also expands the child care tax credit which is $110 billion. $50 billion for Obamacare to help people who are now unemployed. It also cantains money to help small businesses.

The bottom line is that a vast majority of the money goes to coronavirus relief. That is better than the lame bill Republicans passed in January.

I don't know where you get your info from...Trump maybe? Green energy is coming and is necessary. You spelled Obama's name incorrectly, so try to be an adult.
Congress would not approve anything for Obama except to fill the bowl with pork.
The pork was somewhat ok since it put money into the economy, which started to improve under Obama and which was well on its way when Trump took office.
Fossil fuel will always be a part of our lives.

Oh please, green is not any part of our future unless it's forced upon us like the Democrats want to do. If it was any kind of a deal, you wouldn't need government at all. The private sector would embrace it and we would buy it willingly, just like they did with computers, the internet and cell phones. We wanted these things and willing to pay for them. The Republicans wouldn't work with DumBama on anything? You mean the Republicans were all for increasing taxes on businesses?

That statement shows how ignorant you are. Green energy is a part of our energy future. I am not saying it will provide all of our energy, it can provide a portion of it. You are wrong about what you said about computers and p-hones. They had to come down to affordable levels. Worth noting that Obama was willing to lower the corporate tax rate to 27%. Republicans made it clear they were not going to block everything he proposed.

You are misinformed as usual.
$350 billion for state and local governments
it also expands the child care tax credit which is $110 billion.

giggle.gif
I'M misinformed? 350 billion from the government to itself? The government is paying itself with 350 billion it never collected from unemployed people? THAT'S A HOT ONE!! :21: Just how does that work? :auiqs.jpg: And who needs child care when the kid doesn't go to school and is home all day with you shut down and sheltered in place as you all sit and watch soap operas alll day!!! :lmao:Just how does THAT one work? :laugh2:

Past perfect employment in this country, job growth will always slow down because there are simply no more jobs that can be created, yet under Trump it still took place. A million more jobs in the country than Americans who could work them which is the first time I've seen that in my life. How much lower could unemployment possibly have been?

I never said who could vote, but as an American, I have the right to express how I think voting should be conducted, and I don't think we need to send ballots to people's homes unless they have a reason for not being able to vote such as a solder outside of his home town, being out of town on business, illness or physical disabilities that makes it difficult or impossible to stand in line to vote.

If Republicans ever get power again, they should write a law of no mail-in voting unless you meet the requirements of not being able to vote in person. If the Democrats can now write how states have to conduct their voting process, then we should do the same when in power.
Show me a graph where Trump altered the speed of lowering the unemployment rate. Like the typical Trumpette, you think Trump did all this shit when in reality it was just a continuation of Obama's economy.

Show me a graph where Trump altered the speed of lowering the unemployment rate. Like the typical Trumpette, you think Trump did all this shit when in reality it was just a continuation of Obama's economy.

DumBama didn't have an economy. What he had was the feds dumping trillions of dollars into the market that helped him out. DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. I can name several things Trump did to boost the economy, you can't do the same for the Kenyan lawn jockey.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Looking beyond the $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill, President Joe Biden and lawmakers are laying the groundwork for another top legislative priority — a long-sought boost to the nation’s roads, bridges and other infrastructure that could run into Republican resistance to a hefty price tag.

Biden and his team have begun discussions on the possible outlines of an infrastructure package with members of Congress, particularly mindful that Texas’ recent struggles with power outages and water shortages after a brutal winter storm present an opportunity for agreement on sustained spending on infrastructure.

Democrats passed a $1.5 trillion package in the House last year, but it went nowhere with the Trump administration and the Republican-led Senate. A Senate panel approved narrower bipartisan legislation in 2019 focused on reauthorizing federal transportation programs. It, too, flamed out as the U.S. turned its focus to elections and COVID-19.

Biden has talked bigger numbers, and some Democrats are now urging him to bypass Republicans in the closely divided Congress to address a broader range of priorities urged by interest groups.

During the presidential campaign, Biden pledged to deploy $2 trillion on infrastructure and clean energy, but the White House has not ruled out an even higher price tag. McCarthy said Biden’s upcoming plan will specifically aim at job creation, such as with investments to boost “workers that have been left behind” by closed coal mines or power plants, as well as communities located near polluting refineries and other hazards.

DeFazio said General Motors’ recently announced goal of going largely electric by 2035 demonstrates the need for massive spending on charging stations across the country. Biden campaigned on a plan to install 500,000 charging stations by the end of 2030.

It's been written about that the Covid bill is around 90% pork that has nothing to do with the actual virus itself. Billions of dollars for nonsense like mass transit in Piglosi's state as well as a bridge to Canada in Shoemakers state. Now it's time to spend more money catering to their construction union supporters.

With the Republicans virtually helpless to control spending, we could very well find ourselves with a 4 to 5 trillion dollar additional debt within the first few months under this administration, mostly pandering to unions, environmentalists, and a host of Democrat loyalists. 500,000 charging stations by 2030? At this rate, the US will be Venezuela by then.
Basically the complete collapse of the dollar system.

By easing the Federal regulations from the EPA Trump single-handedly created half a million jobs within 6 months. I personally work for a company that went on a huge hiring spree immediately after those regulations were backed off.

By easing the Federal regulations from the EPA Trump single-handedly created half a million jobs within 6 months. I personally work for a company that went on a huge hiring spree immediately after those regulations were backed off.
And the easing of regulations, as in the Clinton years, will come back to haunt you in the form of a recession when the bubble bursts. Clinton admitted to being responsible for that recession by easing regulations. Trump was trying to put more money into the pockets of his donors, because the easing of environmental regulations that were put in place to protect you and me will help the wealthy, who don't really suffer in a recession, the Great Recession and the Clinton recession being the exception.

Last edited:
And the easing of regulations, as in the Clinton years, will come back to haunt you in the form of a recession when the bubble bursts. Clinton admitted to being responsible for that recession by easing regulations. Trump was trying to put more money into the pockets of his donors, because the easing of environmental regulations that were put in place to protect you and me will help the wealthy, who don't really suffer in a recession, the Great Recession and the Clinton recession being the exception.

Getting rid of unnecessary regulations and lowering taxes help keep jobs here and even help in creating new ones. Where is this huge tax hike on the rich we were hearing so much about during Dementia's campaign?

Your leaders are nothing but actors. Even they know the devastating economical effects of higher taxes but put on this dog and pony show so you can get tingles up your leg. For over 30 years we've read posts by the left how Reagan screwed everything up, yet with two commie Presidents with their own people in leadership of Congress, they never once tried to return our country back to pre-Reagan years. Why do you suppose that is?

Forum List

Back