What's More Boring? Fake Impeachment or Stiff Staged Debates?

Which Bores You More?

• Staged, Stiff, Rehearsed Democrat Debates make me Sleepy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tulis should leave The Democrat Party & join the GOP or be an Independent Or I like Pineapple

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Hoax Impeachment is Crappy Theater

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lets face it Trump has the swagger of a Hollywood movie star while Dem's are just plain boring.
I've been able to wean myself off of an Herbal Sleep Aide, and just tune in to the drone of Adam Schiff's voice, or listen to The DemTard Debates. Knocks me out within minutes.
tenor.gif

Mature adults reconciling issues with their country don't give entertainment value to things of such import.

Live show ratings have become kind of meaningless with modern technology making it easy for folks to use their computers and phones for watching conveniently edited short clips of important parts and ignore boring sections.

Live show ratings have become kind of meaningless with modern technology making it easy for folks to use their computers and phones for watching conveniently edited short clips of important parts and ignore boring sections.
I asked a question numb nuts. Can't you do any better than that? You have no comment on the plummeting ratings of either? You have nothing to say about how America isn't buying your dog and pony shows?

So this is what bots look like:

Beep Bop Boop - Kremlin Computer - Beep Bop Boop - Render Automatic Response - Beep Bop Boop - Putin do you occur? - Beep Bop Boop - Generating Response - Beep Bop Boop - Sending Response - Beep Bop Boop
71ET-%2BNOPzL._SY879_.jpg

"Live show ratings have become kind of meaningless with modern technology making it easy for folks to use their computers and phones for watching conveniently edited short clips of important parts and ignore boring sections."

Last edited:
Mature adults reconciling issues with their country don't give entertainment value to things of such import.
You should get a room with Camp since neither one of you really want to participate in the poll or answer the question as to why y'all are so boring.

If you look forward to watching the debate or the impeachment, you must be one of those people who only get 10 channels and 9 of them are in Spanish. Both of those things reflect poorly on our country. They make us look like idiots.

I asked a question numb nuts. Can't you do any better than that? You have no comment on the plummeting ratings of either? You have nothing to say about how America isn't buying your dog and pony shows?

Beep Bop Boop - Kremlin Computer - Beep Bop Boop - Render Automatic Response - Beep Bop Boop - Putin do you occur? - Beep Bop Boop - Generating Response - Beep Bop Boop - Sending Response - Beep Bop Boop

"Live show ratings have become kind of meaningless with modern technology making it easy for folks to use their computers and phones for watching conveniently edited short clips of important parts and ignore boring sections."
Even though the impeachment inquiry hearings are shown in the daytime when so many folks are at work, three or four times the number of people are watching them as watch FOX Newes most viewed prime time news shows.

If you look forward to watching the debate or the impeachment, you must be one of those people who only get 10 channels and 9 of them are in Spanish. Both of those things reflect poorly on our country. They make us look like idiots.
I agree. I believe that The Hoax impeachment is interfering with legislation in The House being passed, and with Trade and Foreign Policy Negotiations. There is ZERO Positives coming out of what they are doing, and now it is impacting the ratings on The Democrat Debates. No one wants to listen to them when they have been chanting "Impeach 45" for the last 3 going on 4 years now.

Even though the impeachment inquiry hearings are shown in the daytime when so many folks are at work, three or four times the number of people are watching them as watch the top 3 to 5 numbers of Americans are watching FOX Newes most viewed prime time news shows.
Sorry, CWayne....errr Camp.... They are being shown during prime time, and the ratings suck.

Even though the impeachment inquiry hearings are shown in the daytime when so many folks are at work, three or four times the number of people are watching them as watch the top 3 to 5 numbers of Americans are watching FOX Newes most viewed prime time news shows.
Sorry, CWayne....errr Camp.... They are being shown during prime time, and the ratings suck.
When did day time television become "Prime Time"?

I agree. I believe that The Hoax impeachment is interfering with legislation in The House being passed, and with Trade and Foreign Policy Negotiations. There is ZERO Positives coming out of what they are doing, and now it is impacting the ratings on The Democrat Debates. No one wants to listen to them when they have been chanting "Impeach 45" for the last 3 going on 4 years now.
Your defense of Trump has been completely destroyed by the testimony of the past few days. Trump clearly broke the 1974 law that bars withholding money that Congress appropriated. That he did it to try to extort an ally for personal political gain is something that simply can’t be allowed, ever.

All you have left is your own fantasy.
7hce2i7vf1041.jpg

Your defense of Trump has been completely destroyed by the testimony of the past few days. Trump clearly broke the 1974 law that bars withholding money that Congress appropriated. That he did it to try to extort an ally for personal political gain is something that simply can’t be allowed, ever.

7hce2i7vf1041.jpg
Why are you trolling my thread with 100% false information?
Please provide video where these people used the word guilty.
In fact each one of them was asked if they had evidence and all of them said no, and that all they had were opinions and assumptions, or presumptions.

This thread is about the boring debates, and or the boring impeachment, not about who said what or what you lied about who said what in the 'fake" impeachment inquiry.

I apologize to everyone for not adding options to vote for anyone to say they loved The Democrat Debates and Love The Impeachment Proceedings, but I can't add the poll questions unless maybe the Mods can help me do that.

7hce2i7vf1041.jpg
In fact each one of them was asked if they had evidence and all of them said no, and that all they had were opinions and assumptions, or presumptions.

This thread is about the boring debates, and or the boring impeachment, not about who said what or what you lied about who said what in the 'fake" impeachment inquiry.
I already provided it:
Impeachment Testimony Bombshell ‘Systematically Eliminated the Republican Defenses of Trump’

The job of witness is not to say guilt or not guilty.
Witnesses provide evidence: testimony of what actually occurred.

7hce2i7vf1041.jpg

I already provided it:
Impeachment Testimony Bombshell ‘Systematically Eliminated the Republican Defenses of Trump’

The job of witness is not to say guilt or not guilty.
Witnesses provide evidence: testimony of what actually occurred.
So you lied, because every one of these Intelligence Operatives Schiff put up as his witnesses said they had NO EVIDENCE.

Forum List

Back