What's Luring Western Women To Join IS?

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's a shame these girls are so gullible.

What's Luring Western Women To Join IS?
Saturday, 21st February 2015 16:24

Young women are being lured online to join Islamic State in Syria by promises of rent free homes and war booty, including fridges and cookers, experts say.

According to recent reports, female jihadists also appeal to impressionable teens on forums and social media with stories about pancakes coated in nutella, pictures of kittens and smiling emojis.

While they may sound far-fetched, the reports are not without substance, Dr Erin Saltman, a researcher at the Institute for Strategic Dialogue told Sky News.

She said: "Women have very specific propaganda aimed at them by Islamic State.

Continue reading at:

What s Luring Western Women To Join IS LBC

Yo, they are Radical tomboys receiving marching orders from Nancy Pelosi! She and Obama want all Christians killed! Anything else dear? Just ask!

^^^^^^
Said the guy who posts his own picture as an avatar, looking like the mental case Muslim that he is. :lmao:

Yo, stand back and listen to the Pelosi and Obama talk Montelatici, and you will agree? If not, you will never hear the truth!!!

"GTP"

Some actually believe that it's the BEST "BDSM club" in the world....after 50 shade'sof Grey, the lure has been kindled anew!

stoning.png

I don't have an Iman. I have a priest that happens to be a monsignor. I am not a Jew or Muslim, luckily. Yeah, I admit, I don't believe either are proper religions. Just weird cults. Go ahead, report me.

I don't have an Iman. I have a priest that happens to be a monsignor. I am not a Jew or Muslim, luckily. Yeah, I admit, I don't believe either are proper religions. Just weird cults. Go ahead, report me.

Nah you're a Mooslem admit it. Either that or you're in bed with anti semetic Islamic assholes like yourself. You're charade is getting old. Try a new shtick. Do you really think we don't know who's sock you are?

Forum List

Back