CDZ What’s in it for ME?

With the Federal Reserve poring trillions into the markets everyone is taking what they never earned.

Im not in the markets in any meaningful way. As soon as the markets open on Wednesday, whst I do have in there will be liquidated. My financial advisor tells me it’ll likely be a little above a break even on the gains/losses.

With the Federal Reserve poring trillions into the markets everyone is taking what they never earned.

Im not in the markets in any meaningful way. As soon as the markets open on Wednesday, whst I do have in there will be liquidated. My financial advisor tells me it’ll likely be a little above a break even on the gains/losses.

It doesn't matter. That's not the only way you benefit.

No one has ever been concerned for your best interests that's your job.

I agree completely. My question is... if these Progressives and Democrats suddenly want me to be interested in everyone else’s welfare through “unity”, then what is in it for me? Why should I suddenly start caring about other people if I don’t get anything out of it?

I agree completely. My question is... if these Progressives and Democrats suddenly want me to be interested in everyone else’s welfare through “unity”, then what is in it for me? Why should I suddenly start caring about other people if I don’t get anything out of it?

There is nothing in it for you.

And you can't be responsible for anyone but yourself.

I never wish anyone ill or that any harm befalls anyone and that's all I can do and it's enough.

We are Venezuela without the trillions created by the reserve. That is what has been in it for you.

Then there is no reason for me to treat any Libersl, Democrat or Progressive as anything other than my enemy.

I would suggest that the last nine years of my life with my now wife and her family would say otherwise.
[/QUOTE]

So you see the world as full of people who you can benefit from and if you can't then they are your enemy?

That sounds unhealthy to me.

Then there is no reason for me to treat any Libersl, Democrat or Progressive as anything other than my enemy.

I would suggest that the last nine years of my life with my now wife and her family would say otherwise.

So you see the world as full of people who you can benefit from and if you can't then they are your enemy?

That sounds unhealthy to me.
[/QUOTE]

I think he's referring to those who would take away his freedoms and wealth to benefit those who didnt work for it.
And in that I wholeheartedly agree.

There's nothing in it for working class Americans until they learn that the establishment, American way is ripping them off from getting a piece of the pie.

The ruling wealthy class is making sure you keep barking at each other while take it to the bank in buckets.

However, every day there's indications of an awakening such as this, that fails to ring many bells because hating each other is still far to important.

There's nothing in it for working class Americans until they learn that the establishment, American way is ripping them off from getting a piece of the pie.

The ruling wealthy class is making sure you keep barking at each other while take it to the bank in buckets.

However, every day there's indications of an awakening such as this, that fails to ring many bells because hating each other is still far to important.

There is no pie and no rich person ever stopped anyone from improving their personal financial position.

There is no pie and no rich person ever stopped anyone from improving their personal financial position.
That's it! That's the denial! There's no point in me repeating the message, because the working class American isn't ready fro it yet.

That's it! That's the denial! There's no point in me repeating the message, because the working class American isn't ready fro it yet.
It's not denial.

I literally went from living on the streets at 16 to retired at 51 with enough money in the bank that neither my wife or I will ever need to work again and we'll have more than enough when we die to leave to anyone we want.

It's not denial.

I literally went from living on the streets at 16 to retired at 51 with enough money in the bank that neither my wife or I will ever need to work again and we'll have more than enough when we die to leave to anyone we want.

Good for you! There are exceptions to the general rule in America. But with your supposed wealth, you didn't gain any feeling of 'social' responsibility for your fellow Americans.
America is 15th. on quality of life for some good reasons.

Did you see the list of parameters that are used to judge quality of life?[/QUOTE]

It's not denial.

Good for you! There are exceptions to the general rule in America. But with your supposed wealth, you didn't gain any feeling of 'social' responsibility for your fellow Americans.

Did you see the list of parameters that are used to judge quality of life?
[/QUOTE]

My quality of life is just fine and it's not up to me to bring up others quality of life who didnt work for it.
Am I supposed to retire later than planned or have my retirement digs lessened because the gov wants to steal my money and give it to those who failed to be responsible?

I see the world as a massive series of investments. How much I invest in a person (time, energy, money, etc...) will be directly related to how much I can get from them in return. Bad investments get cut loose quickly. People who actively work to devalue my investments will be treated as threats. It’s thst simple.

It's not denial.

Did you see the list of parameters that are used to judge quality of life?
[/QUOTE]

I meet my social responsibilities by paying my taxes and obeying the laws.

And I am not an exception to the rule. Countless people rise above their environment to be successful here but you don't know that because your only experience with Americans is what you see on the TV and internet

I and I alone am the judge of the quality of my life not you or some pollsters

I'll discuss your issues here with you if it's going to help keep the gun thread clean for a while.
Your social responsibilities might be correct for an American in America but they're not sufficient for countries that strive for a higher quality of life for all their people.

If you have an honest interest in discussion on that then I can offer some valuable advice.

Keep in mind that you are never the sole recipient of my posting. But you serve as the example of what is lacking in America. Do other Americans agree with your opinion on social responsibility?
I'm not referring to 'P' who is frankly, off the wall with hating.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I'll discuss your issues here with you if it's going to help keep the gun thread clean for a while.
Your social responsibilities might be correct for an American in America but they're not sufficient for countries that strive for a higher quality of life for all their people.

If you have an honest interest in discussion on that then I can offer some valuable advice.

Keep in mind that you are never the sole recipient of my posting. But you serve as the example of what is lacking in America. Do other Americans agree with your opinion on social responsibility?
I'm not referring to 'P' who is frankly, off the wall with hating.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
No you like to make sweeping generalizations based on incomplete or just plain incorrect data.

Just because some people put a list together that they say defines the "happiness" of all the people in an entire country in no way means that their list applies to all people in all countries. And let's not forget that the opinions of a few thousand people in a country of 335 million is hardly comprehensive.

Anyone with a scintilla of critical thinking ability should know this.

Forum List

Back