CDZ What’s in it for ME?

Unity is overrated.
There is nothing that will unify me with the current crop of Democrats.
Now, now, these are mostly peaceful fellow citizen democrats that don't want to have to cancel you, so straighten up and fly right.

You are the problem after all, not them.
I sure am.
I plan to continue.
Straighten up or you won't get the air conditioned cattle car.

L
You already have all these things. Your job or your career opportunities are all of your own making. And it sounds like you already have what you need.

Exactly. I have those things with Conservatism; so what does the Progressive Left offer me in order to convince me to become its slave via “unity”

But..conservatism doesn't offer you these things. They are afforded to you because progressives make it possible. For you to move forward.
Yes! We must progress to the condition of the Soviet Union circa 1964! That's glorious Progress, Comrades!

L
You already have all these things. Your job or your career opportunities are all of your own making. And it sounds like you already have what you need.

Exactly. I have those things with Conservatism; so what does the Progressive Left offer me in order to convince me to become its slave via “unity”

But..conservatism doesn't offer you these things. They are afforded to you because progressives make it possible. For you to move forward.

I fail to see how the democrat's "hate whitey" platform garners any practical benefits for white men.

L

Yes! We must progress to the condition of the Soviet Union circa 1964! That's glorious Progress, Comrades!

Zero idea of what you are talking about, eh? LOL. Were you even alive then?...no?

L

I fail to see how the democrat's "hate whitey" platform garners any practical benefits for white men.

No one hates Whitey. Um..they are the top of the food chain after all. What else ya got?

L

Zero idea of what you are talking about, eh? LOL. Were you even alive then?...no?
I was a year old. But I heard plenty of Soviet rhetoric as I grew up. I hear it echoed today.

Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives... You claim that you want unity in this country. Fine.

What is in it for ME; that I as a middle-class, middle-aged, white, Conservative, male would ever want?
Yeah what's in it for me? I make $20 an hour if minimum wage is raised to $15 an hour I am screwed already a F150 raptor cost 80,000

There is no me. All the me's in the world now will someday be gone. Once your gone then there are only memories. So focus on the good memories that you want to leave behind. It may not always be about self preservation but what we leave behind.

Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives... You claim that you want unity in this country. Fine.

What is in it for ME; that I as a middle-class, middle-aged, white, Conservative, male would ever want?
Yeah what's in it for me? I make $20 an hour if minimum wage is raised to $15 an hour I am screwed already a F150 raptor cost 80,000

There will be no Ford Raptors or slick muscle cars, comrade. Comrade Biden will assign us all brand new refurbished Yugos that run on kerosene. But he will charge us extra for floormats, da?

Incorrect. My life has been lived by Conservative values. I don’t take anything I haven’t earned. No charity. Nothing. Progressives offer me nothing I don’t already have or thst I don’t need.

There is no me. All the me's in the world now will someday be gone. Once your gone then there are only memories. So focus on the good memories that you want to leave behind. It may not always be about self preservation but what we leave behind.

There is ONLY Me. Nothing beyond that. All I will leave to this world is a lump of cinders. Nothing more. Nothing less. Not even a memory.

Incorrect. My life has been lived by Conservative values. I don’t take anything I haven’t earned. No charity. Nothing. Progressives offer me nothing I don’t already have or thst I don’t need.

With the Federal Reserve poring trillions into the markets everyone is taking what they never earned.

Forum List

Back