CDZ What’s in it for ME?

Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives... You claim that you want unity in this country. Fine.

What is in it for ME; that I as a middle-class, middle-aged, white, Conservative, male would ever want?
Just legalize drugs and on one will care anymore about anything really.

Then we have utopia.

Next thing you know they will be able to hold an inauguration without an entire army to protect them from their own people.

Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives... You claim that you want unity in this country. Fine.

What is in it for ME; that I as a middle-class, middle-aged, white, Conservative, male would ever want?

A future. With opportunity available if you want it. Without ageism. But without blaming everyone your right wing media masters hold
accountable for your stature in the world. Of your own accord...will you take it? Or blame someone else for your lot in life?..(aka..most conservatives).

You know full well what's in it for you.

unnamed.jpg

A future. With opportunity available if you want it. Without ageism. But without blaming everyone your right wing media masters holdaccountable for your stature in the world. Of your own accord...will you take it? Or blame someone else for your lot in life?..(aka..most conservatives).

Whst future? There is no future for Conservative values if we do not resist Progressive creep in our Society with everything we have.

I don’t need opportunity. I intend to stay in my job until they force me to retire or I die.

I have a reasonable place in life. I don’t need any of the things the Left has to offer, unless I’m missing something specific that you folks are offering.

A future. With opportunity available if you want it. Without ageism. But without blaming everyone your right wing media masters hold
accountable for your stature in the world. Of your own accord...will you take it? Or blame someone else for your lot in life?..(aka..most conservatives).
How exciting. How will you manage ageism? Who is everyone the right wing media masters hold accountable?

A future. With opportunity available if you want it. Without ageism. But without blaming everyone your right wing media masters holdaccountable for your stature in the world. Of your own accord...will you take it? Or blame someone else for your lot in life?..(aka..most conservatives).

Whst future? There is no future for Conservative values if we do not resist Progressive crep in our Society with everything we have.

I don’t need opportunity. I intend to stay in my job until they force me to retire or I die.

I have a reasonable place in life. I don’t need any of the things the Left has to offer, unless I’m missing something specific that you folks are offering.

You already have all these things. Your job or your career opportunities are all of your own making. And it sounds like you already have what you need.

Then we have utopia.

Switch from Orwell to Huxley, eh? Well now ...

L
You already have all these things. Your job or your career opportunities are all of your own making. And it sounds like you already have what you need.

Exactly. I have those things with Conservatism; so what does the Progressive Left offer me in order to convince me to become its slave via “unity”

Then we have utopia.

Switch from Orwell to Huxley, eh? Well now ...
But that is the beauty of both approaches. It's all a matter of what you are in the mood for.

Stops it from getting boring and all.

L

Exactly. I have those things with Conservatism; so what does the Progressive Left offer me in order to convince me to become its slave via “unity”

But..conservatism doesn't offer you these things. They are afforded to you because progressives make it possible. For you to move forward.

Unity is overrated.
There is nothing that will unify me with the current crop of Democrats.
Now, now, these are mostly peaceful fellow citizen democrats that don't want to have to cancel you, so straighten up and fly right.

You are the problem after all, not them.

L

Not being put into a cattle car, is all I can see they're offering.

Forum List

Back