CDZ What’s in it for ME?

That guy is gone. You may now stop emulating him.

Politically, I make DonaldJ Trump look like a centrist and have since long before DJT even thought about getting into politics. Trump was nowhere near Conservative and Authoritarian enough for my tastes.,
Don spent most of his adult life as a New York Democrat. That might be why he could attain moderate Conservatism at best.

He did open the gates for an individual to get to the top without climbing the political ladder. It's no longer necessary to run for city council first. Go for the Gold Anathema!

Let me know if you need a campaign manager. I'm far far left, but I'm loyal, and my position actually gives me the powers of insight into what works for a far right campaign.

I admire Karl Rove's degree in architecture.

Well he did talk about running for the presidency for years and I would guess he was smart to enter when the incumbent would not be able to run again.

Politics are nasty and for a business man it was right up his alley. The problem was sometimes you do have tone it done a notch.

He repeated all the conservative talk points and allegations floating around at the time. Giving it a bigger bullhorn.

He was a business man and not a politician which played a factor. Other business men who tried and didn't make it did pave the way for him. Running against an established Politian and him being a newbie was a gamble that paid off for him.

The question is does it shut the door for others. Will another person with no political experience able to grab the top spot ?

If Tom Brady would run would his football status and rings be enough? He probably would have to study up on the talking points for each side.

Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives... You claim that you want unity in this country. Fine.

What is in it for ME; that I as a middle-class, middle-aged, white, Conservative, male would ever want?
Why do conservative always need something just for them?

You don't need anything. You want and want, something just for you.
I want leftists to leave me alone.

They seem to think they have an obligation to run my life for me.

Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives... You claim that you want unity in this country. Fine.

What is in it for ME; that I as a middle-class, middle-aged, white, Conservative, male would ever want?

Are you hearing voices?

Seek help.

Are you hearing voices?

Seek help.
No, he's not hearing voices.

All that "WEAR YOUR MASK! WEAR YOUR MASK!" When that does no good at all, and nor does completely closing America and ruining its economy. All the appeasement of blacks, blacks, blacks, despite their constant crimes --- that's leftist. No borders! Let 'em all in, overrun the country with the entire population of Latin America and Africa!! That seems like a great idea to Leftists.

But it isn't.

Are you hearing voices?

Seek help.
CDZ. Keep it civil.

The fact that you now have a President who respects the Constitution and the values of freedom and democracy aside ... how about a better health insurance system, for a start?

I'm not American, but I'm middle-class, middle-aged, white and male and think a good health insurance is a pretty good thing.

The fact that you now have a President who respects the Constitution and the values of freedom and democracy aside ... how about a better health insurance system, for a start?

No. I don’t have a President. The country does but he and his administration do not represent me or anything I believe in. The US Constitution was destroyed by Lincoln and FDR. No President of either party or Congress has abided by it in more than a century and a half. Freedom and Democracy are not things I believe in. My ideology is very simple... Right vs Wrong, no grey areas.

I'm not American, but I'm middle-class, middle-aged, white and male and think a good health insurance is a pretty good thing.

I have wonderful health insurance through my employer. I pay 20% of the premium and the company pays the rest. It’s far better than the Medicare (Government health care) coverage my wife had before we got married.

No. I don’t have a President. The country does but he and his administration do not represent me or anything I believe in. The US Constitution was destroyed by Lincoln and FDR. No President of either party or Congress has abided by it in more than a century and a half. Freedom and Democracy are not things I believe in. My ideology is very simple... Right vs Wrong, no grey areas.

I have wonderful health insurance through my employer. I pay 20% of the premium and the company pays the rest. It’s far better than the Medicare (Government health care) coverage my wife had before we got married.
Looks like you're pretty a lonely guy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back