What's Happening to the Country and Who's Destroying It?

Do you want people to BELIEVE that vaccines are harmless??? That they do NOT involve sterilizing the population or eliminating most of it altogether???

Let us set up independent biogenetic laboratories to check the TRUE composition of vaccines and the "accidental" nanoparticles and other artificially created mutants hidden by "reverse evolution" techniques in the solutions.

Damn man, you've gone full retard.

What is happening to the country is that Marixsts have gotten to the stage of their Gramscian March through our institutions where they can now enact the final phase of turning the U.S. into another Communist shithole.
What the fuck are you talking about? There is no Marxist power/plot in the US. You wouldn't know a Marxist if one stood in front of you reading Das Kapital out loud in a stern voice.

What the fuck are you talking about? There is no Marxist power/plot in the US. You wouldn't know a Marxist if one stood in front of you reading Das Kapital out loud in a stern voice.

You're not very bright, are you swampy?

In Realityland, Progressives have taken over most of the major institutions in the U.S. over several decades: Public Schools, Academia, Mainstream Media, Entertainment, NGOs, Major Charities, Local, State, and Federal Government Bureaucracies....

This is known as the "Long March through the Institutions" (or the Gramscian March, as some conservatives refer to it).

The result has been a chipping away at our Constitutionally protected rights...our liberty...to the point where we are no longer a Free Society, but a Permission based Authoritarian one. Just pay attention to how your Fascist Comrades are calling for non-Vaxxed people to be prevented from working, going to the grocery store and so on. Masking children isn't to keep them safe in schools, it's to muzzle them, instill conformity, and make them compliant to the Authoritarian State.

If you knew ANYTHING about history, you would recognize this pattern.

Last edited:
You're not very bright, are you swampy?

In Realityland, Progressives have taken over most of the major institutions in the U.S. over several decades: Public Schools, Academia, Mainstream Media, Entertainment, NGOs, Major Charities, Local, State, and Federal Government Bureaucracies....

This is known as the Long March through the Institutions (or the Gramscian March, as some conservatives refer to it).

The result has been a chipping away at our Constitutionally protected rights...our liberty...to the point where we are no longer a Free Society, but a Permission based Authoritarian one. Just pay attention to how your Fascist Comrades are calling for non-Vaxxed people to be prevented from working, going to the grocery store and so on. Masking children isn't to keep them safe in schools, it's to muzzle them, instill conformity, and make them compliant to the Authoritarian State.

If you knew ANYTHING about history, you would recognize this pattern.
Over the years of debate on various discussion forums, this is the first time I've ever had a dialogue with a monkey. Read my lips: You know nothing about Marxism if you think the US has taken even the slightest step towards it. Either stop playing around and get serious or don't bother trying to engage me in further discussion.

Over the years of debate on various discussion forums, this is the first time I've ever had a dialogue with a monkey. Read my lips: You know nothing about Marxism if you think the US has taken even the slightest step towards it. Either stop playing around and get serious or don't bother trying to engage me in further discussion.

Over the years of debate on various discussion forums, it's clear you are yet another programmed moonbat with a closed mind, historical ignorance, and a disingenuous attitude.

Adios.

Over the years of debate on various discussion forums, it's clear you are yet another programmed moonbat with a closed mind, historical ignorance, and a disingenuous attitude.

Adios.
You just carry on along your chosen path. When I arrive I won't be waiting for you. to show up.

You just carry on along your chosen path. When I arrive I won't be waiting for you. to show up.

I require neither your permission nor your sanction to continue on my chosen path. Nor do I have any interest in joining you when you arrive in whatever Hellish "Utopian" Dystopia is your ultimate destination.

Now toodles. Boring people like you do arrive on my ignore list.

I require neither your permission nor your sanction to continue on my chosen path. ....
You are unwilling to admit it but you actually do require ("wish" might be a better term) my permission and sanction in what you think. That's the reason you brought it here in the first place.

It has been known since ancient times that the commander is either ahead of the fighting army, or in its ranks, or behind it, depending on the degree of threat to the military leader, his fearlessness and his notions of dignity and honor. But the history of the world does not know a precedent when the commander-in-chief in the conditions of combat "went on leave"...

I certainly admit, in fact, I HAVE observed that Biden at times loses touch with reality, and he does it more and more often...

Show me one American who isn't convinced that Biden is senile. This is no longer just a subject to make fun of our country all over the planet. It's beginning to REALLY kill people because the commander-in-chief no longer understands WHO he is, WHERE he is, WHAT he should be doing and WHERE he should be.

Once again, the special-interest groups were humiliating the American people by framing the presidential candidacy to a man who has been "in the hole" the entire election campaign.

The country is clearly fractured in turmoil and multiple powers. And someone likes it VERY much: governance under "controlled chaos.

But the events of the last month have shown that anti-American forces have gone too far in destabilizing the country, and "controlled chaos" has logically grown into uncontrolled one.

This chaos has taken many innocent lives, and continues to take them: living people thrown off the slats of American warplanes when they were already in the air - caused a shock and additional hatred of Americans in the world, which will not go away for a very long time.

Biden and Harris should be removed from power and prosecuted for their personal culpability.

And stop "scaring" us with viruses and strains and blackmailing us about WHAT will happen to us if we refuse get a vaccinу!

Do you want people to BELIEVE that vaccines are harmless??? That they do NOT involve sterilizing the population or eliminating most of it altogether???

Let us set up independent biogenetic laboratories to check the TRUE composition of vaccines and the "accidental" nanoparticles and other artificially created mutants hidden by "reverse evolution" techniques in the solutions.

Arrest Bill Gates and his entire band of criminally-minded "Good club" associates. Have the FBI interrogate him using the harshest interrogation techniques (just not the ones we use at Guantanamo - that's an atrocity!) in the presence of an INDEPENDENT commission FREE from special interests. Aтв the truth about serum would suffice...

And when the American people are convinced that they are NOT being poisoned, we will ALL get vaccinated.

But don't do it using national-fascist methods borrowed in Europe in 1945!

P.S. What happens to Biden's eyes when they turn into two slits??? There's a lot of speculation about this in the world, too...
We elected an idiot is 2016; idiots have pledged their allegiance to him since. Your post is Exhibit A.

The ppl destroying this country are the same ones whining and crying every day that their orange god can't be dictator of it. For the life of me I have never seen this level of idol worship outside of a cult. They approve of Trump's love of dictators, they approve of crimes committed by this same wannabe autocrat, they approve of policies controlling women, like in Iran and Russia. Why not simply move to those countries and leave democracy to the ppl who want it? Go worship your idols and dictators in countries with those types of governments.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It has been known since ancient times that the commander is either ahead of the fighting army, or in its ranks, or behind it, depending on the degree of threat to the military leader, his fearlessness and his notions of dignity and honor. But the history of the world does not know a precedent when the commander-in-chief in the conditions of combat "went on leave"...

I certainly admit, in fact, I HAVE observed that Biden at times loses touch with reality, and he does it more and more often...

Show me one American who isn't convinced that Biden is senile. This is no longer just a subject to make fun of our country all over the planet. It's beginning to REALLY kill people because the commander-in-chief no longer understands WHO he is, WHERE he is, WHAT he should be doing and WHERE he should be.

Once again, the special-interest groups were humiliating the American people by framing the presidential candidacy to a man who has been "in the hole" the entire election campaign.

The country is clearly fractured in turmoil and multiple powers. And someone likes it VERY much: governance under "controlled chaos.

But the events of the last month have shown that anti-American forces have gone too far in destabilizing the country, and "controlled chaos" has logically grown into uncontrolled one.

This chaos has taken many innocent lives, and continues to take them: living people thrown off the slats of American warplanes when they were already in the air - caused a shock and additional hatred of Americans in the world, which will not go away for a very long time.

Biden and Harris should be removed from power and prosecuted for their personal culpability.

And stop "scaring" us with viruses and strains and blackmailing us about WHAT will happen to us if we refuse get a vaccinу!

Arrest Bill Gates and his entire band of criminally-minded "Good club" associates. Have the FBI interrogate him using the harshest interrogation techniques (just not the ones we use at Guantanamo - that's an atrocity!) in the presence of an INDEPENDENT commission FREE from special interests. Aтв the truth about serum would suffice...

And when the American people are convinced that they are NOT being poisoned, we will ALL get vaccinated.

But don't do it using national-fascist methods borrowed in Europe in 1945!

P.S. What happens to Biden's eyes when they turn into two slits??? There's a lot of speculation about this in the world, too...

It’s Good. Really.​

The market is in tatters
And everyone’s obsessing
But the media is telling us
Inflation is a blessing

The Post and Times in chorus
Have been singing the same song
They say the cost of living has
Been far too low too long

Editorial opinion
Every comment, every letter
All are in agreement that
Recession’s even better

Biden has a program
And the reason he began it
Is he knows that rising prices
Are a way to save the planet

And if you’re in agreement
Well, its time to do your part
Go and visit a museum
Glue yourself to works of art

For the earth has been exploited
Time to lighten up the load
So, we better tell the farmers,
“Hey, start learning how to code.”

If you’re feeling cold this winter
Why not roll up in your rugs
And if you’re getting hungry
Here’s a burger made of bugs.

The streets are filled with garbage
Violent criminals are lurking
But they say that their statistics
Indicate reforms are working

There’s a fight in central Europe
Have you seen the latest meme?
Go to Tik Tok and they’re tell you
That’s just letting off some steam
Well, at least we have some comfort
From the White House press release
Where they tell us pain is pleasure
And that war, of course, is peace

This is just one way that Democrats have been getting hundreds of thousands of votes in order to swing elections. Tied in with phony mail-in ballots and voting in multiple precincts, there is no way that Joe Biden got 81 million legal votes.

Judge Makes HUGE Ruling On DEAD People Voting & Dems Are PISSED!​

A US Western District Court in Michigan has denied a plea by Michigan Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson that was seeking to dismiss a lawsuit alleging that she kept nearly 26,000 dead registered voters on the state’s voter rolls.

Folks, this is how Democrats have allegedly cheated for decades.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) filed a lawsuit against Sec State Benson in November 2021, accusing her of keeping nearly 26,000 dead voters on Michigan’s voter rolls, violating the 1993 National Voter Registration Act (NVRA).

If Peter is a rich man
And Paul has a blue collar
You’d think that wealthy Peter
Could spare old Paul a dollar
So, here’s why Biden’s student plan
Is like a nasty cheater
Peter isn’t paying Paul
Paul is paying Peter
Now, when I’m this despairing
The hope to which I’m clinging
Is that in terms of politics
The pendulum keeps swinging
There’s a movement to the leftwing
And a landslide on the right
The voters make the choices
That we learn election night
When the left is in ascendence
Which at times, of course, they are
I’ll give a guarantee that they
Will always go too far
The right wing on the other hand
(To understand is tough)
When they hold reins of power
They seem not to do enough
The country that we’re part of
Endures the ebbs and surges
Driven to the two extremes
By base (and other) urges
But now from my perspective
(I’d wager half a buck)
The clockwork may be broken
And the pendulum is stuck
When the people doubt the system
And the media’s a show
There is no by-gum limit
To how far the Left can go.
The legislative power
Is removed from you and me
When everything’s accomplished
By executive decree
The competence of government
Is vastly over-rated
If I had done the things Joe did
I’d be incarcerated
With student loan forgiveness
They denigrate and mock work
And like most other things they do
It’s messing up the clockwork

A simpleton could figure out it was stolen after a rudimentary study of the nefarious "mail-in" ballots.

Can a simpleton also figure out why the DNC didn't "rig" their other elections in the house and senate if they were doing it for the presidency? They lost so many seats in the house that they only gained a majority by two seats and only have a 50-50 split in the Senate, which is more like 48-52 because the democrats have two republicans in their ranks. Why couldn't they simply "rig" a few elections to have a more decisive victory in both branches of government? I'll tell you why because no rigged anything. There is no evidence at all of election fraud. These conspiracy theories are only in your addled brain. If there is evidence then prove it, where is it? I'll wait for you to produce it.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Can a simpleton also figure out why the DNC didn't "rig" their other elections in the house and senate if they were doing it for the presidency? They lost so many seats in the house that they only gained a majority by two seats and only have a 50-50 split in the Senate, which is more like 48-52 because the democrats have two republicans in their ranks. Why couldn't they simply "rig" a few elections to have a more decisive victory in both branches of government? I'll tell you why because no rigged anything. There is no evidence at all of election fraud. These conspiracy theories are only in your addled brain. If there is evidence then prove it, where is it? I'll wait for you to produce it.
There is no proof. You can't proove what didn't happen.

Forum List

Back