What's Happening to the Country and Who's Destroying It?

You're so original. You've really re written the book on rational debate and linking your ignorant opinion. Not to mention your just another brain dead hate filled Republican.
Your argument is based on nothing of third party validation and empirical data.

soros.jpg

It has been known since ancient times that the commander is either ahead of the fighting army, or in its ranks, or behind it, depending on the degree of threat to the military leader, his fearlessness and his notions of dignity and honor. But the history of the world does not know a precedent when the commander-in-chief in the conditions of combat "went on leave"...

I certainly admit, in fact, I HAVE observed that Biden at times loses touch with reality, and he does it more and more often...

Show me one American who isn't convinced that Biden is senile. This is no longer just a subject to make fun of our country all over the planet. It's beginning to REALLY kill people because the commander-in-chief no longer understands WHO he is, WHERE he is, WHAT he should be doing and WHERE he should be.

Once again, the special-interest groups were humiliating the American people by framing the presidential candidacy to a man who has been "in the hole" the entire election campaign.

The country is clearly fractured in turmoil and multiple powers. And someone likes it VERY much: governance under "controlled chaos.

But the events of the last month have shown that anti-American forces have gone too far in destabilizing the country, and "controlled chaos" has logically grown into uncontrolled one.

This chaos has taken many innocent lives, and continues to take them: living people thrown off the slats of American warplanes when they were already in the air - caused a shock and additional hatred of Americans in the world, which will not go away for a very long time.

Biden and Harris should be removed from power and prosecuted for their personal culpability.

And stop "scaring" us with viruses and strains and blackmailing us about WHAT will happen to us if we refuse get a vaccinу!

Do you want people to BELIEVE that vaccines are harmless??? That they do NOT involve sterilizing the population or eliminating most of it altogether???

Let us set up independent biogenetic laboratories to check the TRUE composition of vaccines and the "accidental" nanoparticles and other artificially created mutants hidden by "reverse evolution" techniques in the solutions.

Arrest Bill Gates and his entire band of criminally-minded "Good club" associates. Have the FBI interrogate him using the harshest interrogation techniques (just not the ones we use at Guantanamo - that's an atrocity!) in the presence of an INDEPENDENT commission FREE from special interests. Aтв the truth about serum would suffice...

And when the American people are convinced that they are NOT being poisoned, we will ALL get vaccinated.

But don't do it using national-fascist methods borrowed in Europe in 1945!

P.S. What happens to Biden's eyes when they turn into two slits??? There's a lot of speculation about this in the world, too...

You are showing that you are the one who is senile. You need to be in a looney bin somewhere.

Conservatives love the United States of America. Liberal's hate America and want to destroy it. In their eyes America is an evil and awful white supremacists imperialist nation.

You are not conservatives. You are right wing Nazis who are trying to seize power in this country. You are part of the American branch of the Taliban.

Give me at least ONE verifiable example of Republicans lying.

Both parties lie, but the top of the Democratic party shows extreme hutzpah and contempt for the American people.

Republicans lie about the election being stolen. This is a pretense for them to seize power in this country.
Republicans lied about Dr Seuss.
Republicans lie about CRT.
Republicans lie about Jan 6 being about a bunch of tourists.
The lies go on and on.

You are not conservatives. You are right wing Nazis who are trying to seize power in this country. You are part of the American branch of the Taliban.
Don't call me a Nazi prick. I had three uncle's shot by Nazi's in WW 2.

Let common sense dictate now. You see BOTH parties are bad. Corrupt and bad. Both will lie and deny and the candidates they have run get FAILING grades. If it makes me anti american I am glad to hear it. I will wear the t shirt.

The Republican Party is seeking to seize power in this country.

Republicans lie about the election being stolen. This is a pretense for them to seize power in this country.
Republicans lied about Dr Seuss.
Republicans lie about CRT.
Republicans lie about Jan 6 being about a bunch of tourists.
The lies go on and on.
A simpleton could figure out it was stolen after a rudimentary study of the nefarious "mail-in" ballots.

Don't call me a Nazi prick. I had three uncle's shot by Nazi's in WW 2.

You are a Nazi prick. You are trying to seize control of this country and turn it into a dictatorship just like Nazi Germany. You use the same playbook as Hitler.

A simpleton could figure out it was stolen after a rudimentary study of the nefarious "mail-in" ballots.

That is a motherfucking lie. You have proven my point. There is nothing nefarious about mail-in ballots. You are the one attacking this country.

When Republicans say America is exceptional, it is you people that get offended.

The trouble is that Republicans refuse to accept that the country did some things that were not so exceptional. Try slavery and segregation for starters. In Texas they teach white male history. Minorities and women need not apply.

New Topics

Forum List

Back