What's Going to be Going on with Primary, Secondary, and Higher Ed. Schools?

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
I'm feeling a pang of doubtfulness related to the reopening of schools for the next school year. As health fears, terrorism fears, and the "culture" war on Secular Education continues; many will probably complain about schools being reopened. The future is in serious uncertainty if kids aren't allowed to go to school. The socializing of children gives them an opportunity to be surrounded by kids of different backgrounds, ethnically, religiously, genetically in general (including sexual orientation).

I can't help but feel that the kids in the coming year will be faced with a terrible loss of education, and not many options for employment and venues of collegiate higher education. From the bipartisan raiding of the Treasury... I feel the military budget is also going to suffer. The United States is in self-destruct mode right now, and it's attacking it's own knowledge and skill development.

I'm feeling a pang of doubtfulness related to the reopening of schools for the next school year. As health fears, terrorism fears, and the "culture" war on Secular Education continues; many will probably complain about schools being reopened. The future is in serious uncertainty if kids aren't allowed to go to school. The socializing of children gives them an opportunity to be surrounded by kids of different backgrounds, ethnically, religiously, genetically in general (including sexual orientation).

I can't help but feel that the kids in the coming year will be faced with a terrible loss of education, and not many options for employment and venues of collegiate higher education. From the bipartisan raiding of the Treasury... I feel the military budget is also going to suffer. The United States is in self-destruct mode right now, and it's attacking it's own knowledge and skill development.
I was rather excited after communicated with French and Deutsch teachers about discussing the voyage of Jean Cousin in French class, and speaking about the Hanseatic League in relation to the Norse Teutonic Voyages in Deutsch class. And I got in touch with the Mexican/Aztec Community about the Aztec Ruins and trail in New Mexico; and that if they were presented a false narrative on the size of the Aztec Empire to question their teachers on the subject.

I think we must learn to adapt to the current situation and not fight it.
One positive side to the current pandemic situation is that there are many online options. People are learning all kind of things virtually. So, we don't need to put ourselves at risk.
Part of the problem is that some students do not learn as well remotely, and some students cannot learn that way without significant challenge.

Communist democrats intend to end education in this country. Completely. As in making the education of children illegal.

Communist democrats intend to end education in this country. Completely. As in making the education of children illegal.

Do they want students in the classroom so they can force their indoctrination on them or do they not want to have school (and thus) indoctrination at all? Both statement can't be true.

Yes most all teachers are terrible humans and should lay down their lives for american kids. We get that. You hate them and want them to get sick. It's clear.

Forum List

Back