Whats Going On With American White Basketball Players?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
I played Bball at a high level and met a few american white guys that could play the game. By far most do not have the athleticism that Black guys have. They also dont seem to have the drive of International white guys and drop out early. The international white guys are slowly taking over the american whites in the NBA. At first I though the interest was gone but white guys are the biggest consumers of basketball.

Whoa! Isn't this like Caribbean Blacks taking over in baseball? Discrimination against American Whites!

if that is the case, black men do not have the intellectual capacity y to compete with other braces in other endeavors

can't have it both ways

Whoa! Isn't this like Caribbean Blacks taking over in baseball? Discrimination against American Whites!
Sports is probably the only place where the playing field is truly level. Anyone can make it to the NBA if they can compete and have access to practice. There is really no discrimination in basketball. All you need is a ball and a hoop.

American white guys figure out early that the odds of becoming and NBA star are astronomical and decide to invest their energy in obtaining a professional career like becoming a doctor, lawyer, dentist, engineer. etc.

Whereas, foreign born white people see the NBA as a once in a lifetime opportunity to make the American dream come true and go for it.

Sadly, millions of black kids pin their entire hopes and dreams on becoming an NBA star (or a rapper) and shun education. Only to find out later when not being an NBA draft pick. They are only qualified to perform menial minimum wage jobs or sell crack on street corners. ....... :cool:

American white guys figure out early that the odds of becoming and NBA star are astronomical and decide to invest their energy in obtaining a professional career like becoming a doctor, lawyer, dentist, engineer. etc.

Whereas, foreign born white people see the NBA as a once in a lifetime opportunity to make the American dream come true and go for it.

Sadly, millions of black kids pin their entire hopes and dreams on becoming an NBA star (or a rapper) and shun education. Only to find out later when not being an NBA draft pick. They are only qualified to perform menial minimum wage jobs or sell crack on street corners. ....... :cool:
Thats BS. Why were they not figuring that out when the NBA was 100% white and they would not let Blacks play?

Do they have any white guys at all in the National Blackball Association?
Yes. Not many but there are some American whites.

You sure they aren't halfricans, like obuma?...He TRIES but his white half just fucks up his rhythm

!

Some Black guys just cant play basketball. I know you have been trained to believe all can play but its not true. White guys usually can shoot if no one is guarding them so thats not the POTUS problem.

You sure they aren't halfricans, like obuma?...He TRIES but his white half just fucks up his rhythm

!

Some Black guys just cant play basketball. I know you have been trained to believe all can play but its not true. White guys usually can shoot if no one is guarding them so thats not the POTUS problem.

He just sucks at everything he does.

!

Thats weird. How did he win not once but twice the office of POTUS? According to your logic he should have lost in a landslide.

!

Thats weird. How did he win not once but twice the office of POTUS? According to your logic he should have lost in a landslide.

White guilt, tons of Soros and other subversive money, and FREE SHIT that was handed out like Islamic candy after they murder Americans!

!

White guilt, tons of Soros and other subversive money, and FREE SHIT that was handed out like Islamic candy after they murder Americans!

You seem pretty angry about it. Why couldnt anyone else beat him if he sucked? You are not making sense.

!

You seem pretty angry about it. Why couldnt anyone else beat him if he sucked? You are not making sense.

You asked me and I told you....it also helped that he faced off against 2 RINO'S that sucked, and couldn't draw the base to them. And apparently the Republican's will annoint another Bush to run, and will lose for another 4 year term. After that happens, there will be a division of the party and the subversives will be in control, until they collapse the system. But, I'll have fun berating whoever is the left's president for, at least another 4 years!

Forum List

Back