Whats Going On With American White Basketball Players?

Some Black guys just cant play basketball. I know you have been trained to believe all can play but its not true. White guys usually can shoot if no one is guarding them so thats not the POTUS problem.

He just sucks at everything he does.
Thats weird. How did he win not once but twice the office of POTUS? According to your logic he should have lost in a landslide.

White guilt, tons of Soros and other subversive money, and FREE SHIT that was handed out like Islamic candy after they murder Americans!
You seem pretty angry about it. Why couldnt anyone else beat him if he sucked? You are not making sense.

You asked me and I told you....it also helped that he faced off against 2 RINO'S that sucked, and couldn't draw the base to them. And apparently the Republican's will annoint another Bush to run, and will lose for another 4 year term. After that happens, there will be a division of the party and the subversives will be in control, until they collapse the system. But, I'll have fun berating whoever is the left's president for, at least another 4 years!
I know what you told me but it doesnt make sense. Surely someone would have beat him if he sucked? Your team lost not once but twice. They obviously suck much worse. Your logic is.....well illogical.

Forum List

Back