Whats all this Sarah Palin

theliq

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2011
Australia,Mullaloo
Snorting Cocaine,Smoking Mull,Consorting with a Basketballer whilst with her Beau who became her husband and Shopping sprees when Governor??????

PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!

I suppose this is typical Republican Modus-Operandi

theliq :cool:

Someone who can't tell the difference between the Middle East and the TEA Party really shouldn't be overly quick to whine about others.

Idiot.

Hmm. Would you like someone who never did anything in their life to run the country? I think that people who experience the ups and downs of life, who go outside of their comfort zones occasionally are people who can understand and deal with unexpected things that come up. I am not a Palin fan but it is not because of her past private life but because of her failures in public life and her inadequacies that I do not believe she has what it takes to make a good President. I may be wrong but that is my opinion. I do not hold her adventuring life against her but applaud that she has lived life.

Except she tries to make out she's a clean skin,:cool:
Hmm. Would you like someone who never did anything in their life to run the country? I think that people who experience the ups and downs of life, who go outside of their comfort zones occasionally are people who can understand and deal with unexpected things that come up. I am not a Palin fan but it is not because of her past private life but because of her failures in public life and her inadequacies that I do not believe she has what it takes to make a good President. I may be wrong but that is my opinion. I do not hold her adventuring life against her but applaud that she has lived life.

Except she tries to make out she's a clean skin,thetor

icalledsarahpalinabitch.jpg

Except she tries to make out she's a clean skin,:cool:

What politician doesn't? Let me put it to you this way;people are not angels, and neither (no matter what they claim) are politicians.

No wonder the media feeds us a constant diet of sleaze; too many of us have developed an appetite for the stuff.

We're supposed to hate Sarah Palin now because she snorted coke and fucked a Black guy (much like Obama did). :lol:

Snorting Cocaine,Smoking Mull,Consorting with a Basketballer whilst with her Beau who became her husband and Shopping sprees when Governor??????

PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!

I suppose this is typical Republican Modus-Operandi

theliq :cool:

She is a celebrity now not a politician.

Forum List

Back